Any Norwegian speakers here? Anyways! I just read a poor Norwegian cadaan chick that got..

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
A lot of full Somalis don't speak much Somali either. So that's not really a determining factor of Somalinimo.

I have a cousin who's half white too. He looks very white. Still Ogaden though.

Yeah that's my point I have cousins who are east african and muslim but are 'technically' somali by their abtirsi, but obviously they relate to where they were born and the culture they grew up in more.

Yes a lot can't speak somali, but these girls took the time out to learn their mothers two european languages (we live in Canada) instead of somali. That says something.

Prototype

Heads high
A lot of full Somalis don't speak much Somali either. So that's not really a determining factor of Somalinimo.

I have a cousin who's half white too. He looks very white. Still Ogaden though.

Is there a new stereotype for OGs to marry white women? :cosbyhmm:cos My uncle also has a white wife and 3 halflings.

all of them know their culture and laandheer abtiris though.

even better than most of the "say wallahi" kids in the family :meleshame:

Why are people taking beef with the term ''illegitimate''? This doesnt mean that the kids themselves are inherently bad or sinners, it just means they were born out of wedlock ergo illegal means (outside of marriage).

All in all i think the mistake lies with the dude to begin with. He should take full responsibility.

@Bahal
The link you posted made some really good points.

(1) Due to illegal relationship, the relation between father and son is finished from the point of view of law and economics and thus it cuts off the family relationship and sentiments, which is the basis of a society. Sometimes the female doesn't know that from the sperm of which man she had become pregnant.

In this way a child does not know his father, grandfather, grandmother and relatives. And generally many ethical, psychological, social, training, family, financially and sentimental defects come into existence because of it. This is the reason that the Holy Prophets (s.a.w.a.) and laws makers of the society prohibited things, which are against sanctity; the Shari’ah also prohibits the illegal relationship.

Last edited:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
I can't say I am surprised by the fucking inbreds on this website calling a child illegitimate and bastard. The saddest part of the article is when she gets an invite to a eid party and she arrives to be threatened by the guy's family. She goes out of her way to bring her kids up in Somali culture and gets threatened for it?

I don't see you shedding tears for the many somalis who get shunned by their reer abtis for being a diff qabil? Why are whites so important? Why do you get so upset for this white lady who had two oppsy babies at under 22? It's almost like you think a white lady should be treated better than an ordinary somali woman.

There are consequences to having babies and not being invited to an eid party is inconsequential in the grand scheme of things.

Families aren't perfect, this is why you shouldn't have unplanned pregnancies and think everything will work out great.

So I searched up Islam and illegitimate children and why the hell they're so ostracised if Islam doesn't believe in sins of the father.

Read some tip top crazy shit:

https://www.al-islam.org/philosophy...subhani/question-15-why-illegitimate-children

"Illegitimate children inherit bad manners, breaking of laws and sins from their parents. For them the ground for sins and crime is more feasible. As compared to others they are more prepared for sins and if they personally get wrong training or if the environment is not good, then it is enough for them that their polluted soul, like sparks beneath the ash become fire and burn their good fortune."

:mindblown:

Why dont you post the full bit without taking things out of context.

'''And when a person repeats this deed or due to other factors the guilt of the person becomes less or if the fornicator does not have the feeling of guilt, then also there is a thief present in his inner self, and he become ill mannered, breaks the law, and deviates.

3) According to the law of inheritance, like the other physical effects, inner qualities and thinking of the mother and father is also transferred to the children. In the same way the special traits of the parents are transferred to children like the color of eyes, hair, shape of the eyebrows etc.

In reality inheritance is the base for a person's future and makes the personality of an individual and prepares the ground for them for their good or bad fortune.

From these points we can derive the following results:

Illegitimate children inherit bad manners, breaking of laws and sins from their parents. For them the ground for sins and crime is more feasible. As compared to others they are more prepared for sins and if they personally get wrong training or if the environment is not good, then it is enough for them that their polluted soul, like sparks beneath the ash become fire and burn their good fortune.'''

McD30

Bored to death
I don't see you shedding tears for the many somalis who get shunned by their reer abtis for being a diff qabil? Why are whites so important? Why do you get so upset for this white lady who had two oppsy babies at under 22? It's almost like you think a white lady should be treated better than an ordinary somali woman.

There are consequences to having babies and not being invited to an eid party is inconsequential in the grand scheme of things.

Families aren't perfect, this is why you shouldn't have unplanned pregnancies and think everything will work out great.
I haven't had an opportunity to express opinion on getting shunned by reer abti but it is as ridiculous.
The point is there shouldn't be any consequences to having a child out of wedlock.. it is a superstitious practice. She was invited to the eid party but did not realise it was hosted by the father's family. As she says it, when she realised it the only thing she could do was smile as she was being threatened. :snoop:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
I haven't had an opportunity to express opinion on getting shunned by reer abti but it is as ridiculous.
The point is there shouldn't be any consequences to having a child out of wedlock.. it is a superstitious practice. She was invited to the eid party but did not realise it was hosted by the father's family. As she says it, when she realised it the only thing she could do was smile as she was being threatened. :snoop:

There are consequences to having children out of wedlock even in godless western society though. See the stats on children of unwedded mothers, I'm not sure if it's the stigma that those children recieve or something else but children grow up best in a married AT LEAST two parent household.

It's one thing for your family not to accept your gf/bf its another for them not to accept your child. (Btw islamically they still have to and culturally they should) Im just saying you can't choose your family and sometimes they can be predjudice and shitty but at least you can warn them with a wedding lmao!

Some of you people's views in regards to illegitimacy is scary. Its like you guys want Somalis to develope a full fledge ''Baby Mama'' culture.:what:

I could go down and create a valid social anthropological list of why Ilegitimacy is a bad thing. Well actually i dont have to people need to use their common sense.:stopit:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
illegitimate and bastard kulaha, this site never fails to amaze me. niggas legit sounding like game of thrones characters :mjlol:

Bro I even have 3rd cousins who are eritrean muslims, they no nothing of somalia/somali culture other than their great grandfather being one. It's impossible to raise your children in a culture where one of the parents can't speak the language and you do not live in the country. The other culture will dominate and they'll just grow to resent the confusion.

I know so many older mixed somalis and the children gravitate towards the other culture regardless. Some of the ones I know even have the most somali of somali names, that they and their mother cannot pronounce.

Add different religions and it's even harder.

Somalis accepted the half only if they are legitimate kids like maya Jama you will see her Somali grandma in Instagram, I know this Turkish woman (her mum is Somali) but she married Somali guy same thing with ME. I even saw this old Pakistan woman who her mum was Ogaden and she married Pakistan but her 2 of her kids married to Somalis.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Some of you people's views in regards to illegitimacy is scary. Its like you guys want Somalis to develope a full fledge ''Baby Mama'' culture.:what:

I could go down and create a valid social anthropological list of why Ilegitimacy is a bad thing. Well actually i dont have to people need to use their common sense.:stopit:

It's not the kids fault they were born outside marriage. I'm anti baby mama culture but that doesn't mean the kids should be shunned

McD30

Bored to death
There are consequences to having children out of wedlock even in godless western society though. See the stats on children of unwedded mothers, I'm not sure if it's the stigma that those children recieve or something else but children grow up best in a married AT LEAST two parent household.

It's one thing for your family not to accept your gf/bf its another for them not to accept your child. (Btw islamically they still have to and culturally they should) Im just saying you can't choose your family and sometimes they can be predjudice and shitty but at least you can warn them with a wedding lmao!
It's true they grow up better in a household with two parents but marriage isn't the reason. Marriage is nothing more than a contract between two individuals that want to take care of each other. It shouldn't alter their behaviour, you are either decent or not. This is where religion comes in and makes decent people... not decent. This family would not have rejected that poor child if it wasn't for superstition and that's where the fault lies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Is there a new stereotype for OGs to marry white women? :cosbyhmm:cos My uncle also has a white wife and 3 halflings.

all of them know their culture and laandheer abtiris though.

even better than most of the "say wallahi" kids in the family :meleshame:

I don't think it's an OG phenomenon. I sure as hell hope not :damedamn:

The last nail in our coffin will be the illegitimate kids, say bye to our culture and hello mama baby and welcome to the hood world. Respected people do not bring kids to world without marriage. We are not cats and dogs, we are humans who control their needs, just marry.

It's not the kids fault they were born outside marriage. I'm anti baby mama culture but that doesn't mean the kids should be shunned

I never said that it was the kids fault or the kids should get the brunt of it, they shouldnt. They dont deserve harsh treatment.

I am only trying to give understanding from the family's perspective and the opposite side of thing.

As long as the kids get to interract with their father (which they do) then thats the most important thing.

Last edited:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
It's true they grow up better in a household with two parents but marriage isn't the reason. Marriage is nothing more than a contract between two individuals that want to take care of each other. It shouldn't alter their behaviour, you are either decent or not. This is where religion comes in and makes decent people... not decent. This family would not have rejected that poor child if it wasn't for superstition and that's where the fault lies.

Do you think that if this man had been engaged to this woman, asked her families permission, formally introduced her to his family and behaved like a husband towards her :ie planned his life with her she would be in the same position shes in now?

His parents still might have not accepted her but he would have treated not only her but his children differently. Right now he's just about doing the bare min for his kids and treating her like a girlfriend that his parents found out about

She even mentioned in her post that it's now common for fathers to take less responsibilty nowadays, there's a correlation btwn societies that disrespect marriage (somali culture really is heading in that direction) and absent fathers.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
These are the times I enjoy my family:ahh:
There very liberal when it comes to these things at least for me not so much my sistersobamadatazz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts