Any Norwegian speakers here? Anyways! I just read a poor Norwegian cadaan chick that got..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nynorsk is a dialect created by Danish bootyclappers gone amok. Fucking hate it

My friend, u could not be more wrong. Nynorsk was created because of lack of identity of the current written Danish - Norwegian. Nynorsk is based on Norwegian dialects and Old Norwegian.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Damn Discontinuous is your whole family dating white people? :lolbron:

Wallahi you guys are gangsta

If you are from scandinavia you can at least understand whats written in her blog and not run off with your assumptions based of incorrect facts on this thread.

She wasnt really a revert to begin with. She only converted after they had fornication for the sake of her own kids and boyfriend.

The girl wasnt abodoned by her father he is still actively involved in the kid's life, but she was only refused acceptance by his family.. Their whole beef was that they don't aknowledge kids who are born out of wedlock and a relationship founded under secretcy & gaalnimo. She states its because of ''Religious Cultural'' reasons.

Which is not suprising reaction from a typical Somali family. I have seen multiple Faarax's completly disowned for doing something similar.

If your scandinavia you can at least understand whats written in her blog and not run off with your assumptions based of incorrect facts on this thread.

She wasnt really a revert to begin with. She only converted after they had fornication for the sake of her own kids and boyfriend.

The girl wasnt abodoned by her father he is still actively involved in the kid's life, but she was only refused acceptance by his family.. Their whole beef was that they don't aknowledge kids who are born out of wedlock and a relationship founded under secretcy & gaalnimo. She states its because of ''Religious Cultural'' reasons.

Which is not suprising reaction from Somali families. I have seen multiple dudes completly disowned for doing something like this.
There are some somali parents that are lenient when it comes to certain matters, such as this one. Some are batsht crazy though.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
If you are from scandinavia you can at least understand whats written in her blog and not run off with your assumptions based of incorrect facts on this thread.

Which is not suprising reaction from a typical Somali family. I have seen multiple Faarax's completly disowned for doing something similar.

This is the worst nightmare for most Somali parents to have their som/daughter coming home with s bastard Child and the Word spreads fast around Somalis

There are some somali parents that are lenient when it comes to certain matters, such as this one. Some are batsht crazy though.

Yeah some are lenient but it depends on the situation. For example i have an uncle married to an cadaan chick and had two kids inside marriage. I used to be best of palls with one of them infact we used to visit eachothers house'sto play video games. There was no problem.

But in this particular case they felt shame because they had kids outside of marriage an illegitimate child. Now illegitimacy is very common in Scandinavia and no one makes a fuss about it, but in Somali and islamic culture illegitimacy is a great sin and it brings shame & humiliation its ten times worse if its with a gaalo

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
My parents are the same. They would rather it be a Somali girl, but aren't going to flip their shit if that's not how the cards fall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts