Any Norwegian speakers here? Anyways! I just read a poor Norwegian cadaan chick that got..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
2 Somali babies but who the father and his family reject her and their babies. This young cadaan mother is distraught about it. She really nice too cause all she wants is her kids to know about their Somali heritage and Deen but the family of the guy are complete jackasses.

Here's her blog ;
http://m.lykkeligsommamma.blogg.no

How do I know Norwegian language? Cause it was translated by a Sonali website of her plight.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
Most somali families in Norway are very accepting, my cousins girlfriend has dinner with his family and has keys to the house.

McD30

Bored to death
Most somali families in Norway are very accepting, my cousins girlfriend has dinner with his family and has keys to the house.
I had the same experience there. I can't remember the last time I sat around a dinner table and had a discussion.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
I read about it yesterday. One of the dudes is a reer Xamar guy from my understanding.

Wey isku dhex yaacdey maskiinta but instead of writing blog after blog she should accept the sad reality that those 2 Faraxs are dead beats. She even goes out of her way to make sure her kids learn about Somali language and dhaqan. So she clearly is a good person.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Wastemen wow, so what about the Somali sister's going through the same thing? Like I said keep your Gus to yourself.

I agree. It's fucked up.

The sad thing is as well is that there are Somalis on FB bashing her. They should help her cos she's going out of her way to make sure her kids learn Somali language and culture. On Eid she even took them to the local Somali community for a xaflad. But xoolo Somalis on FB are bashing her.

I agree. It's fucked up.

The sad thing is as well is that there are Somalis on FB bashing her. They should help her cos she's going out of her way to make sure her kids learn Somali language and culture. On Eid she even took them to the local Somali community for a xaflad. But xoolo Somalis on FB are bashing her.
All Somalis need to come off Facebook. Nothing more nothing less.

waraabe

Your superior
I agree. It's fucked up.

where. I need to bash them

as for her it is very sad. she went for hood rat dead beats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts