Any Norwegian speakers here? Anyways! I just read a poor Norwegian cadaan chick that got..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah some are lenient but it depends on the situation. For example i have an uncle married to an cadaan chick and had two kids inside marriage. I used to be best of palls with one of them infact we used to visit eachothers house'sto play video games. There was no problem.

But in this particular case they felt shame because they had kids outside of marriage an illegitimate child. Now illegitimacy is very common in Scandinavia and no one makes a fuss about it, but in Somali and islamic culture illegitimacy is a great sin and it brings shame & humiliation its ten times worse if its with a gaalo
That poor kid will carry illegitimate title for rest of his life sad truth.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
:faysalwtf:

those children aren't somali. She should just call them black and white and leave it at that. Stop trying to fake a second 'culture' and confuse the children.

There are several half somali children in my extended family, I love them all the same but they're not somali. :uCkf6mf:
They live/born outside of somalia, Don't speak somali, eat non somali food and will go on to marry a non somali. They are way more accepted where they live I don't see the point in trying to confuse children. :axvmm9o:

Often time the somali parent is barely in touch with their own culture as is.

The only half somali children that will be somewhat accepted are the ones that are other East Africans, and that live in somalia. Even then they will face discrimination.

I say let these kids be Norwegian.

@nucleus
Its ironic tho, even according to her own blog everyone close to her advised her not to care and move on.
I dont think she is doing this for the kids, but for herself. Why impose your illegitimate kids on a community or family that wont accept them it would create an adverse effect.
It is also selfish of her to try and jepordize the guys family's reputation and status, she needs to understand how the opposite side is feeling on this issue.

As long as the kids interact with their own father is all that matters

Last edited:

those children aren't somali. She should just call them black and white and leave it at that. Stop trying to fake a second 'culture' and confuse the children.

There are several half somali children in my extended family, I love them all the same but they're not somali. :uCkf6mf:
They live/born outside of somalia, Don't speak somali, eat non somali food and will go on to marry a non somali. They are way more accepted where they live I don't see the point in trying to confuse children. :axvmm9o:

The only half somali children that will be somewhat accepted are the ones that are other East Africans, and that live in somalia. Even then they will face discrimination.

Oh shut up!

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
There is no such as illegitimate children, all are born innocent of any sin or crime.

Ridiculous notion, the family is disgusting for rejecting their own grandchildren and the spineless fathers refusing to take responsibility for their children are even worse.

How rare is it to see an ajanabi parent pushing their kids towards our culture and not the other way around.

Nacalaa

:pacspit:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
@nucleus
Its ironic tho, even according to her own blog everyone close to her advised her not to care and move on.
I dont think she is doing this for the kids, but for herself. Why impose your illegitimate kids on a community or family that wont accept them it would create an adverse effect.
It is also selfish of her to try and jepordize the guys family's reputation and status, she needs to understand how the opposite side is feeling on this issue.

As long as the kids get access to their own father is all that matters

Bro I even have 3rd cousins who are eritrean muslims, they no nothing of somalia/somali culture other than their great grandfather being one. It's impossible to raise your children in a culture where one of the parents can't speak the language and you do not live in the country. The other culture will dominate and they'll just grow to resent the confusion.

I know so many older mixed somalis and the children gravitate towards the other culture regardless. Some of the ones I know even have the most somali of somali names, that they and their mother cannot pronounce.

Add different religions and it's even harder.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Tell me what you know about Somali culture, I am all ears abaayo? Now go..

13YroVUrUrLCec.gif

Ummm we have a beautiful language....... And um..... Yep!

:meleshame:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
There is no such as illegitimate children, all are born innocent of any sin or crime.

Ridiculous notion, the family is disgusting for rejecting their own grandchildren and the spineless fathers refusing to take responsibility for their children are even worse.

How rare is it to see an ajanabi parent pushing their kids towards our culture and not the other way around.

Nacalaa

It's xoolo element of culture not to claim illegitimate children so to speak. Utterly spineless. The kid didn't ask to be born outside marriage.

Savage mentality.

McD30

Bored to death
I can't say I am surprised by the fucking inbreds on this website calling a child illegitimate and bastard. The saddest part of the article is when she gets an invite to a eid party and she arrives to be threatened by the guy's family. She goes out of her way to bring her kids up in Somali culture and gets threatened for it?

Bielsa

VIP

If I have children with a white woman, best believe my kids are Somali. They are Reer Cabdille, Ogaden to the core. They have a long abtiris and they hail from a laandheer qolo. You can't get any more Somali than that.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
So I searched up Islam and illegitimate children and why the hell they're so ostracised if Islam doesn't believe in sins of the father.

Read some tip top crazy shit:

https://www.al-islam.org/philosophy...subhani/question-15-why-illegitimate-children

"Illegitimate children inherit bad manners, breaking of laws and sins from their parents. For them the ground for sins and crime is more feasible. As compared to others they are more prepared for sins and if they personally get wrong training or if the environment is not good, then it is enough for them that their polluted soul, like sparks beneath the ash become fire and burn their good fortune."

:mindblown:

Bro I even have 3rd cousins who are eritrean muslims, they no nothing of somalia/somali culture other than their great grandfather being one. It's impossible to raise your children in a culture where one of the parents can't speak the language and you do not live in the country. The other culture will dominate and they'll just grow to resent the confusion.

I know so many older mixed somalis and the children gravitate towards the other culture regardless. Some of the ones I know even have the most somali of somali names, that they and their mother cannot pronounce.

Add different religions and it's even harder.

I see your point, it can create a confusing environment for the kids and a huge identity crisis. It ends up with the kids identifying with one culture over the other.

But these individuals rarely ever think ahead so what can you expect? Its worse when you have people like her ethnocentrics who is never able to understand other cultures standards & values but her own.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
If I have children with a white woman, best believe my kids are Somali. They are Reer Cabdille, Ogaden to the core. They have a long abtiris and they hail from a laandheer qolo. You can't get any more Somali than that.

K

I actually went to school with half white(mother)/half ogaden(father) children, they were even born in somalia. I didn't even know they were half somali til I was much older. They spoke a european language instead of even conversational somali, couldn't even say hello. Both now have kids with white guys. I mean :kobeok:

Bielsa

VIP
K

I actually went to school with half white(mother)/half ogaden(father) children, they were even born in somalia. I didn't even know they were half somali til I was much older. They spoke a european language instead of even conversational somali, couldn't even say hello. Both now have kids with white guys. I mean :kobeok:

A lot of full Somalis don't speak much Somali either. So that's not really a determining factor of Somalinimo.

I have a cousin who's half white too. He looks very white. Still Ogaden though.

Nacalaa

The society had created this term to protect itself otherwise say bye to the marriage and all will live carefree. Yes the children are innocent.

Bielsa

VIP
So I searched up Islam and illegitimate children and why the hell they're so ostracised if Islam doesn't believe in sins of the father.

Read some tip top crazy shit:

https://www.al-islam.org/philosophy...subhani/question-15-why-illegitimate-children

"Illegitimate children inherit bad manners, breaking of laws and sins from their parents. For them the ground for sins and crime is more feasible. As compared to others they are more prepared for sins and if they personally get wrong training or if the environment is not good, then it is enough for them that their polluted soul, like sparks beneath the ash become fire and burn their good fortune."

:mindblown:

:snoop:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts