Any Leftists on the forum

in my opinion crime is neutral and not a bad thing for a countries economy, yes It docent add anything outside of drugs, but it technically dosent take much either
Economy shouldnt be the most important thing, the well being of the citizens should be up there.

I am not an ideologue but I do consider myself leftist and I only support the far left parties.

A big reason why people support the right and even centrism is cause of how easy it is to dumb down and sell to people.

Big free markets, competition fairness, equal playing field, small government, no redtape.

It's all bullshit but if you pound it home to people it's actually what they believe.

Take the deficit for example anytime leftist parties want to fund programs that will improve the quality of life of people (free education/dental/healthcare/pharmacare) they ask how are you going to pay for that we can't afford that.

However when the conservatives get into power they pass a tax bill that allows the ultra rich oligarchs of America to pocket more money from not paying taxes and this increases the deficit showing you they never cared about the deficit.

Meanwhile liberals keep the status quo as the implicit stewards of the ruling class that play a good cop to conservative bad cop and focus mostly on identity politics, gender PR bullshit and LGBT wedge issues and (my personal favorite) hollow immigration reform/compassion.

Look no further than our own Trudeau the guys welcomes immigrants being hunted like dogs for deportation in the US to come to Canada cause he can't call out Trump's racist Muslim ban so that makes people take an arduous journey though the Prairie winter to make it to Canada only to be deported back to Haiti anyway.

In my eyes there is no difference between the liberal centrists and far right conservatives. At least the cons will hate and murder poor people with their chests.

This is without even mentioning the villainous foreign policy of liberal centrist governments in the west over the past 20 years. Truly cursed people and honestly the number 1 reason I pray and have faith there is an afterlife. They can't get away with this shit man.
I agree, there is no difference between liberal centrist and conservative imo. It reminds me of the people that say "Socially liberal fiscally conservative" Its just another word for "I really hate poor people, but please dont call me racist"

Tukraq

VIP
Economy shouldnt be the most important thing, the well being of the citizens should be up there.
Capitalism has been the concept that’s lifted billions out of poverty, its communism that causes starvations and food shortages

Idow

The revolution shall come comrades.
Capitalism has been the concept that’s lifted billions out of poverty, its communism that causes starvations and food shortages
Well that isn’t such a great feat if you look at the fact the global poverty line is $1.00 a day meaning if you are making more than $365.00 you are not in poverty but the ethical poverty which measures what is needed for a healthy is at 3 dollars a day.

Idow

What does it matter if you’re out of poverty if crime is rampant.

Idow

This nigga is a living example of this quote.
00774ED3-7571-4F5F-BD08-A8FD6EB17C7E.jpeg

I'm in the middle. I don't like the racist far right propaganda crap blaming refugees for all of the problems of society.

I also don't like when minorities victimize themselves too much and almost have the mentality that they can't achieve their dreams because of how they look.

I also don't like how everything is offensive today to different groups of people. There's an anti fat shaming organization now where calling someone obese is now discrimination. Plus general neutral bathrooms. Like how soft can you get.

I'm in the middle. I don't like the racist far right propaganda crap blaming refugees for all of the problems of society.

I also don't like when minorities victimize themselves too much and almost have the mentality that they can't achieve their dreams because of how they look.

I also don't like how everything is offensive today to different groups of people. There's an anti fat shaming organization now where calling someone obese is now discrimination. Plus general neutral bathrooms. Like how soft can you get.
You're the perfect example of a reactionary, the examples you said about left are irrelevant and has nothing to do with the left movement also are very small percentage.
it seems like you just said, "i am intolerant, and i cant call overweigt people fat anymore, so i am gonna dismiss the whole left"

Tukraq

VIP
proletariat are only oppressed in communism where the basically do slave labour for basic sustenance, Marx was wrong obviously and this is why the Lenin's and Maos failed, aint nobody want to live in that authoritarian society, market gives us complete freedom as you can work or purchase what ever you choose, you get a say in what things are worth with your willingness to pay and a job can't take advantage of you because you have agency and can quit, start your own company to compete with it, and even tank a company if you convince enough people to not buy there products, in this system of capitalism control is in the consumers hands as producers are slaves to profits and thus consumer approval, communism puts all the power in the hands of the government and creates the real meaningful inequality, and that inequality of power, inequality of capital on the other hand is a good thing for human societies

Idow

proletariat are only oppressed in communism where the basically do slave labour for basic sustenance, Marx was wrong obviously and this is why the Lenin's and Maos failed, aint nobody want to live in that authoritarian society, the market gives us complete freedom as you can work or purchase what ever you choose, you get a say in what things are worth with your willingness to pay and a job can't take advantage of you because you have agency and can quit, start your own company to compete with it, and even tank a company if you convince enough people to not buy there products, in this system of capitalism control is in the consumers hands as producers are slaves to profits and thus consumer approval, communism puts all the power in the hands of the government and creates the real meaningful inequality, and that inequality of power, inequality of capital on the other hand is a good thing for human societies
:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:
This nigga got jokes. If the market gives you freedom why do you wage slave every day for housing, food, higher education and healthcare.:mjlol: I’ve debunked you multiple times so all you can resort to are strawmans arguments. Damn. Capitalism is the next step up from feudalism but while in feudalism classes remain constant in capitalism classes remain constant with few exceptions while giving you the the illusion that classes are not dependent on birth. The fact is if you’re poor you can’t just start a business; the resource you have severely you’re ability to succeed due to lack of proper education. You acting like inequality in capital will not result inequality in power. You honestly believe that the Koch Brothers have the same power as your average worker:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:
This nigga retarded there is no helping him.
LikeI said multiple times before you clearly haven’t read theory.
I hope you enjoy capitalism raping your home continent.

Tukraq

VIP
:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:
This nigga got jokes. If the market gives you freedom why do you wage slave every day for housing, food, higher education and healthcare.:mjlol: I’ve debunked you multiple times so all you can resort to are strawmans arguments. Damn. Capitalism is the next step up from feudalism but while in feudalism classes remain constant in capitalism classes remain constant with few exceptions while giving you the the illusion that classes are not dependent on birth. The fact is if you’re poor you can’t just start a business; the resource you have severely you’re ability to succeed due to lack of proper education. You acting like inequality in capital will not result inequality in power. You honestly believe that the Koch Brothers have the same power as your average worker:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:
This nigga retarded there is no helping him.
LikeI said multiple times before you clearly haven’t read theory.
I hope you enjoy capitalism raping your home continent.
wage slaving as you called it is a choice not something you have to do like in communism where you crop slave, education and business have nothing to do with each other and yes you can start a business dead broke lol your just saying things that are false, also 70 percent of rich families lose there wealth by the second generation, 90 percent by the third so there isn't any real rich class as it isn't stable and a consumers can grow out of favor with a company tomorrow and in favor with a new one from a poor background, anyways and its usually the extreme poor moving up to the top as those born poor are in a disadvantaged position of not growing up in the struggle and not having the drive and thus lose it all, if you live in the US quit being jealous and start figuring things out, its opportunities galore no such thing as an actual rich class

Idow

wage slaving as you called it is a choice not something you have to do like in communism where you crop slave, education and business have nothing to do with each other and yes you can start a business dead broke lol your just saying things that are false, also 70 percent of rich families lose there wealth by the second generation, 90 percent by the third so there isn't any real rich class as it isn't stable and a consumers can grow out of favor with a company tomorrow and in favor with a new one from a poor background, anyways and its usually the extreme poor moving up to the top as those born poor are in a disadvantaged position of not growing up in the struggle and not having the drive and thus lose it all, if you live in the US quit being jealous and start figuring things out, its opportunities galore no such thing as an actual rich class
There is a reason an they call it the American dream you have to be asleep to believe it.
People who were born poor are now the majority of the rich? got any statistics or even anecdotal evidence. Your your stupidity is mind blowing. Also I like how for your argument that education and business have nothing to do with each other is that you can start being broke. Huh. Your pull your self up by your bootstraps argument is the most retarded thing I have ever heard. Wage slaving is not a choice if you don’t you won’t receive food, housing, and healthcare.

Tukraq

VIP
There is a reason an they call it the American dream you have to be asleep to believe it.
People who were born are now the majority of the rich got any statistics or even anecdotal evidence. Your your stupidity is mind blowing. Also I like how for your argument that education and business have nothing to do with each other is that you can start being broke. Huh. Your pull your self up by your bootstraps argument is the most retarded thing I have ever heard. Wage slaving is not a choice if you don’t you won’t receive food, housing, and healthcare.
maybe where your from, but being an entrepreneur is very common here and wage slaving is a choice that sense, American dream is also real as most who work smart(don't confuse with working hard) move up the ladder and then there silver spoon fed kids bring them down it again, basically a cycle
http://money.com/money/3925308/rich-families-lose-wealth/

Idow

maybe where your from, but being an entrepreneur is very common here and wage slaving is a choice that sense, American dream is also real as most who work smart(don't confuse with working hard) move up the ladder and then there silver spoon fed kids bring them down it again, basically a cycle
http://money.com/money/3925308/rich-families-lose-wealth/
I’m from the US. Do you have anything other than that one article. You only responded to one question of mine. I’m done debating with you can’t debate with retards.

Trending

Latest posts