Any Leftists on the forum

Tukraq

VIP
I’m from the US. Do you have anything other than that one article. You only responded to one question of mine. I’m done debating with you can’t debate with retards.
whats your other question and how am I a retard? if you live in the US you can move up the ladder so easily heck I've done it myself and am now in the top 10 percent income wise aiming for the top 5, most millionaires are selfmade and the ones who aren't are on there way to losing it like I said basically a cycle, if you check the richest in the 1920s there descendants are all broke, inversely most of the top right now are rags to riches cases

Idow

The revolution shall come comrades.
whats your other question and how am I a retard? if you live in the US you can move up the ladder so easily heck I've done it myself and am now in the top 10 percent income wise aiming for the top 5, most millionaires are selfmade and the ones who aren't are on there way to losing it like I said basically a cycle, if you check the richest in the 1920s there descendants are all broke, inversely most of the top right now are rags to riches cases
How old are you