Anti-Fasting: I Will not fast . . . said my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
Yeah poignantly having burka clad ladies to symbolise Islam !!! How very progressive... makes any liberal woman run away then curiously read about it, even Christianity preaches about love and forgiveness of sin but Islam has a tendency of constantly talking about death, and how this life is useless etc... it's very emo compared to Christianity.
Yeah as if Islam is emo religion, did you know in Christianity if a girl gets raped she has to get married to the rapist open duetoronomy you will find it, in islam we have to kill the rapist of he is a muslim or if he is not muslim we have to to take him to his people wither Christian or jew and tell his people to apply the of his religion on him.

But if this guy's is killing and rapinget everyone he is a facade on this earth have to kill him in any means

axmedxajiisback

Amr ibn Hisham
Really? Disappointing answer indeed.

And here i was waiting for you to hit me with some mind-blowing psychoanalytical notions that explain your rather targeted judgment.
I'm looking out for you because you can't look out for yourself.

upload_2017-6-8_1-19-44.png

axmedxajiisback

Amr ibn Hisham
Another pointed judgment.
I'm laying on the couch. Let the therapy begin by telling me:
(a) why i can't look out for myself?
(b) And what does 'looking out' mean?
:ayaanswag:
Looking out means taking care of. You're doing insane things like starving yourself for 20 hours and I'm trying to step in and tell you to take it easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending