Anti Ethiopian demonstrations in Ogaden

Status
Not open for further replies.
why make a problem with the name ogaden? they're the majority and they are the ones who expanded on to that land and into kenya and make up most of their fighters. It comes across as jealous and bitter to complain about the name.

Haha, I'm not even pro tplf, I actually hate them. I just think it's the best option that we have, I rather have this status quo for now then have another civil war. I seem pro government because I face so much anti Ethiopianess.

Plus why would the government send someone as hostile as me :icon lol:

Actually it was Ethiopian minister of health that sterilizated millions of Amhara women.

Speak for yourself about "we simply dont want identity politics". Harar was built on identity and so was the TPLF's axum. People who are proud of their identity dont want to form a unifying political party with the primitive tribes. Either accept the fact that us minorities are better fit to rule you or be sent to the dog house. Power sharing isout of the question as both the oromo and Amhara have proven that they cant rule if their life depended on it. Teddy afro is lucky he is married to tigray woman:trumpsmirk:

First we don't want identity politics does not mean you lose your identity but your identity should not be the reason you rule.
Second no other people stand to lose more from identity politics like Harari people. There jus not that many. Tigray maybe a minority but that still means 6 million people vs 200,000ish. Better to be a Somali in the current political spectrum then a Harari if identity politics is your goal. So hold on to that side your family for political aspirations.

"us minorities are better fit to rule you ":gucciwhat:

"Power sharing isout of the question as both the oromo and Amhara have proven that they cant rule":camby::camby:

:liberaltears: ogaden means the road to aden it has nothing to do with a clan. the somali clan just adopted it because they settled in the area, but it was a harla term for the region
Speak for yourself about "we simply dont want identity politics". Harar was built on identity and so was the TPLF's axum. People who are proud of their identity dont want to form a unifying political party with the primitive tribes. Either accept the fact that us minorities are better fit to rule you or be sent to the dog house. Power sharing is out of the question as both the oromo and Amhara have proven that they cant rule if their life depended on it. Teddy afro is lucky he is married to tigray woman:trumpsmirk:
Ethiopian Amharas and tigrayans controlled you Somalis for over 1000 years, how does that feel? You may be from harar but you're not pure harari. Just admit who you are and be proud. Ps harari never played a huge role in Ethiopian society or politics, they literally have one rural city.

Unfortunately it will never happen, Ethiopia is Christian habashi project even Christian Oromo will never rule.
self defeat at its finest. just remember we own you just like we owned your parents and so on. Who told you to come to my room by the way? I told the Kenyans they can have you today, now go.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
self defeat at its finest. just remember we own you just like we owned your parents and so on. Who told you to come to my room by the way? I told the Kenyans they can have you today, now go.
the elite benefit from controlling the Somali region not some internet troll, so stop talking as if you played some sort of role in the occupation. "We Own you":ayaanswag:
Ethiopian Amharas and tigrayans controlled you Somalis for over 1000 years, how does that feel? You may be from harar but you're not pure harari. Just admit who you are and be proud. Ps harari never played a huge role in Ethiopian society or politics, they literally have one rural city.
1000 Years? Interesting. :yacadiim: Last time I checked Ethiopia never reached the heartlands till 2006 ( not through might but by cooperation with AU) but somalis through history were owning lands west of the Rift Valley.

Last edited:
the elite benefit from controlling the Somali region not some internet troll, so stop talking as if you played some sort of role in the occupation. "We Own you":ayaanswag:

1000 Years? Interesting. :yacadiim: Last time I checked Ethiopia never reached the heartlands till 2006 ( not through might but by cooperation with AU) but somalis through history were owning lands west of the Rift Valley.
Ha don't take it to heart, this is the internet after all. That part was exclusively for her. But when did Somalis cross the rift? I'm interested to know.

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
If you guys use the colonial name "Somaliland", then how does using the internationally correct name for the Somali region in Ethiopia make you a "faux nationalist"? The names "Somaliland" and "Ogaden" come from the British.

Politically speaking, changing the name to Somali Galbeed will damage the liberation. It will be seen as an expansion of Somalia. And if the only problem you have with ONLF is the name, then you deserve to stay enslaved in Ethiopia. You deserve to have your women, children and elderly killed by Liyuu Police whenever they feel like it.

Horta you couldn't help yourself here could you. Why are you acting like Somaliland is called Isaaqland or something? We were talking about regions named after clan names so keep up and don't deflect from the topic. Using the term Ogaden for the region is needlessly divisive since other clans like Issaq, Hawiye, Dir and other Darod subclans all live there.

I don't care what Ethiopia thinks, Somali Galbeed is the correct term for the region.

I'm not even going to bother with the drivel you wrote about Isaaqs deserving to be killed by Liyuu police. You need to get this simple concept through your thick head.

SL Government ≠ Innocent Isaaq civilians.

Your obsession with collective punishment of Isaaq because you disagree with SL's political stance is just pure idiocy. Stop letting your cuqdaad cloud your judgement and learn to think critically.:camby:

:liberaltears: ogaden means the road to aden it has nothing to do with a clan. the somali clan just adopted it because they settled in the area, but it was a harla term for the region
Doesn't matter. It's now the name of a "clan", therefore it needs to be dropped. The name creates unnecessary division between brothers.

Young Popeye

Call me pops
First we don't want identity politics does not mean you lose your identity but your identity should not be the reason you rule.
Second no other people stand to lose more from identity politics like Harari people. There jus not that many. Tigray maybe a minority but that still means 6 million people vs 200,000ish. Better to be a Somali in the current political spectrum then a Harari if identity politics is your goal. So hold on to that side your family for political aspirations.

"us minorities are better fit to rule you ":gucciwhat:

"Power sharing isout of the question as both the oromo and Amhara have proven that they cant rule":camby::camby:

We are for a unifying political movement if it only involves the Somali, Afar and other groups we get along with. Harar is protected by the U.N for its identity. God bless tplf:trumpsmirk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending