Anti Ethiopian demonstrations in Ogaden

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_2149.JPG
Anti-Russian, Anti-Cuban & Ant-#Ethiopian demonstration at Fur Fur on the Somali-Ogaden boarder. 1977

They look more than happy with the Ethiopian government, judging from the pictures :lol:

he Ethiopian Army wantonly massacred 51 civilians in Jama’ Dubad village near Gashamo town on June 5, 2016. The army indiscriminately opened fire on unarmed civilians in the village centre, shooting everybody in sight, not sparing women, children or the elderly. After the armystarted the massacre, many villagers run to the local mosque, hoping that they may be spared there. However, the Ethiopian army followed them there, shooting and killing them all. Then, the army torched the village, destroying all property, food and the water supplies of the village.

Many wounded civilians who managed to run away to the fields, are scattered and hiding in the fields. Some of the villages and many children are still unaccounted for.

In addition, the Ethiopian army has abducted more than ten elders whose whereabouts are still unknown. The Ethiopian army has sent reinforcements and are currently occupying villages along the border. This is an indication that the army intends to commit more massacres in order to create fear and stem any reaction from the local communities.

https://www.tesfanews.net/ethiopian-army-killed-51-civilians-ogaden/

I like how you're so threatened by Ethiopia. It only makes me more proud, next to love fear is the ultimate form of respect. To know that your village can be snatched up at the whilm of Ethiopia must leave you defeated but let me assure you that we do not want your wasteland.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
I like how you're so threatened by Ethiopia. It only makes me more proud, next to love fear is the ultimate form of respect. To know that your village can be snatched up at the whilm of Ethiopia must leave you defeated but let me assure you that we do not want your wasteland.
so you agree with the taking of foreign peoples land, people who did you no wrong. There is no respect in rape and war against people who long for freedom.

so you agree with the taking of foreign peoples land, people who did you no wrong. There is no respect in rape and war against people who long for freedom.
The original inhabitants of the Somali region are not Somalis. They migrated and dispelled the various people who were present, they used the exact tactics that you described. I don't believe people should be discriminated or killed. Ethiopia is for all Ethiopians whether they are Oromo or Somali. Ps I only said the first part because she try's to disrespect ethiopia 24/7.

Abahawas no one fears or feels threatened by aidstopia. Since the beginning of time we beaten u. U aidstopians seek help from ur white master. Our brothers will be free in sha Allah :wtfdis:

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
The original inhabitants of the Somali region are not Somalis. They migrated and dispelled the various people who were present, they used the exact tactics that you described. I don't believe people should be discriminated or killed. Ethiopia is for all Ethiopians whether they are Oromo or Somali. Ps I only said the first part because she try's to disrespect ethiopia 24/7.
Somalis are the OG natives to the region , where is the hard evidence? ever heard of the Oromo expansion (pushing amharic/tigray to the north and somalis in the lowlands)? if you wanna say Somalis are not the original inhabitants, need i remember you that your people claimed to have immigrated on mass from Yemen.Whats next, somalis are actually ethiopian:farole:

I am not scared from your country, simply one Somali is equals 20 Ethiopians. Even in war 1977, our army was 70 thousands that defeated 1/2 million of your army. But I like to spread your evil crimes against my people that kept hidden away from media. Small notice even in 2007 invasion you failed in occupying us and had to bring Amisom to help you.

I am not scared from your country, simply one Somali is equals 20 Ethiopians. Even in war 1977, our army was 70 thousands that defeated 1/2 million of your army. But I like to spread your evil crimes against my people that kept hidden away from media. Small notice even in 2007 invasion you failed in occupying us and had to bring Amisom to help you.
Keep dreaming hoe, you will pass away and Ethiopia will still be here developing while your wasteland becomes non existent:axvmm9o::icon lol:

I don't understand this retarded logic, what original inhabitants who are they? When did they leave? Prove it.
Some far-right Muslim-bashers like to spew the same BS.
I can easily say you habeshis are invaders and not the original inhabitants how far back are we willing to go?

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Tigrayans will never hold Ethiopia indefinitely.

They can't work with Oromos since they're Amhara "subordinates" and Amhara themselves are their biggest rivals.

Their only option is to make a deal with Somalis and split Ethiopia in two.

We'll take everything east of the rift valley and they take the rest while we split the Amharas in two.

10756512-Ethiopia-Shaded-relief-map-Surrounding-territory-greyed-out-Colored-according-to-elevation-Includes--Stock-Photo.jpg

Tigrayans will never hold Ethiopia indefinitely.

They can't work with Oromos since they're Amhara "subordinates" and Amhara themselves are their biggest rivals.

Their only option is to make a deal with Somalis and split Ethiopia in two.

We'll take everything east of the rift valley and they take the rest while we split the Amharas in two.

10756512-Ethiopia-Shaded-relief-map-Surrounding-territory-greyed-out-Colored-according-to-elevation-Includes--Stock-Photo.jpg
that doesn't even make sense since Amharas don't even live East of the Rift Valley lol. Plus oromos live east of the Rift Valley and I don't think they would give you their land. Ethiopia will remain for time immortal whether we have the current regime or another, it's our destiny to rule the Horn.

I don't understand this retarded logic, what original inhabitants who are they? When did they leave? Prove it.
Some far-right Muslim-bashers like to spew the same BS.
I can easily say you habeshis are invaders and not the original inhabitants how far back are we willing to go?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harla_people
The Harla did all they could to hold their land from the invading Somalis but eventually got consumed, their living testimony is harar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending