Anti Ethiopian demonstrations in Ogaden

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is rich coming from someone who has over 5 countries ravaging his country. Why don't you take back your country from Shabab? You guys control less then 10% of your own country while foreigners control the rest lol.

Plus Ethiopia's politics isn't so cut and dry. It has more or less has to do with party affiliation and less to do with ethnicity. The top security positions might be controlled by tigrayan but most other fields are held by other Ethiopians. Most of the developmental work is also happening in the Oromo region.
If ur not aware of already Al Shabaab are already getting dismantled, there's alot of Al shabaab fighters turning against each other and with in 1yr theyll be gone, these foreign troops are supported by the international community and there's billions being poured in too but since Somalia is stable now they'll all be leaving by 2019, don't get mad at me bro, it's not my fault the TPLF are throwing u out in the land fill and burying u in garbage,

You don't want identity politics but 99% of the rigged votes always keeps putting the TPLF in charge. Didn't the TPLF gave away eritrea independence, why wouldn't they do that for themselves, they're already trying to gain the Oromos by giving them Addis Ababa and are probably gonna use them against y'all if u guys get outta line

I understand u don't wanna see a war but the reality is there's no other option, u need to stop living of a hope that one day maybe the TPLF will give u a few crumbs after they reach their goal.

There is no easy answer but i will keep my faith in my people and their ability to persevere...May we be the first country in Africa to come out of dictatorship without bloodshed. Amen

If ur not aware of already Al Shabaab are already getting dismantled, there's alot of Al shabaab fighters turning against each other and with in 1yr theyll be gone, these foreign troops are supported by the international community and there's billions being poured in too but since Somalia is stable now they'll all be leaving by 2019, don't get mad at me bro, it's not my fault the TPLF are throwing u out in the land fill and burying u in garbage,
Keep dreaming. Are you going to go invade Somaliland too? Haha you guys are done for, just change your name and we will set you free. Do you know that somalia will owe the EU and AU backers once the dust clears?

I actually want somalia to find peace so that we can all benefit but you lots are hard headed. You will never get the Somali region, this i can promise.

Keep dreaming. Are you going to go invade Somaliland too? Haha you guys are done for, just change your name and we will set you free. Do you know that somalia will owe the EU and AU backers once the dust clears?

I actually want somalia to find peace so that we can all benefit but you lots are hard headed. You will never get the Somali region, this i can promise.
no need to invade SL, u have no choice but to use there port Lol at least we have our own regions unlike u guys getting thrown out and buried in garbage and whenever u try uprising, state of emergency is implemented and y'all get a beating from hell. "Down Woyane" is all y'all can say:p:icon lol:
amhara-retards.png

"So what?" I guess it's not your peoples lives in the line, so it's easy for you to say.

Call for a referendum? For what? to be independent?, so they are going to be between Eritrea (who can't stand them) and the rest of Ethiopia. Landlocked and surround by their enemies is their big idea?

You guys talk about what you would have done differently in Somalia before the civil war... the idea of united Somalia came out of what you saw happen and wanted to change. Why is it then so hard to understand that Ethiopians want to do the same? Believe it or not what happened in Somalia informs and is in someways dictates how people have chosen to respond to this government. No one wants to depose this government because it's Tigray or the opposition to win because their Oromo. They want this government gone because it's undemocratic and the opposition to win because the won the people heart it's that simple. At the moment no opposition has been able to do that which is why we'll wait. We simply don't want identity politics anymore
The difference between somalia and ethiopia is, all somalis is the ethnicity, same religion, same language and history. U can't say that about ethiopia, where it's a bunch of different people forced to live under the Ethiopian flag. :chrisfreshhah::gaasdrink:

The difference between somalia and ethiopia is, all somalis is the ethnicity, same religion, same language and history. U can't say that about ethiopia, where it's a bunch of different people forced to live under the Ethiopian flag. :chrisfreshhah::gaasdrink:

uh...that was the point:drakewtf: if people who have that much in common can't comeback from civil war, then what will the future hold for us if we decided to kill each other because we don't speak the same language etc.

Btw literally with the exception of Somalia (well you do have non-somali too:mjpls:) EVERY country in Africa is multi-ethinic. It's not unique to Ethiopia.

uh...that was the point:drakewtf: if people who have that much in common can't comeback from civil war, then what will the future hold for us if we decided to kill each other because we don't speak the same language etc.

Btw literally with the exception of Somalia (well you do have non-somali too:mjpls:) EVERY country in Africa is multi-ethinic. It's not unique to Ethiopia.
Somalia aint multi ethnic at all.
The civil war ended a long time ago. Now it's al shabab left who's founded by u guys. Watch out u next on the list :deadosama::camby:

:vqbuyv0:
no need to invade SL, u have no choice but to use there port Lol at least we have our own regions unlike u guys getting thrown out and buried in garbage and whenever u try uprising, state of emergency is implemented and y'all get a beating from hell. "Down Woyane" is all y'all can say:p:icon lol:View attachment 22143
negro your country runs on some 4.5 shit that has the president and prime minister come from two clans. You have one self proclaimed country within you borders that wants nothing to do with you. How can you even compare our countries? Ethiopia will continue to progress no matter which regime is leading it. We practically control Somalia :icon lol::icon lol::gunsmiley::mugshotman:

negro your country runs on some 4.5 shit that has the president and prime minister come from two clans. You have one self proclaimed country within you borders that wants nothing to do with you. How can you even compare our countries? Ethiopia will continue to progress no matter which regime is leading it. We practically control Somalia :icon lol::icon lol::gunsmiley::mugshotman:
U aint controlling shit. The country is on the brick of a civil war. Ur "middle class" people sleeping and eating in junkyards.
U raw meat eating animal we are ur masters. We have always owned u. Since the beginning of time. Ahmed gurey literally made sure no aidstopians could turn on a fire 4 food in fear of him finding them. 77 we slaughtered u . When u knew we were going to take the whole of ethiopia u called on ur white masters. One somali man equals 100 Ethiopian men. Keep talking, I will soon put u back to chains and cage. :ufdup::farole:

Screenshot_20170629-231347.jpg
the TPLF literally have ur amhaara family waiting in line at the 50 yr old garbage dump mountain, go fight for ur existence u pussy

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
this is rich coming from someone who has over 5 countries ravaging his country. Why don't you take back your country from Shabab? You guys control less then 10% of your own country while foreigners control the rest lol.

Plus Ethiopia's politics isn't so cut and dry. It has more or less has to do with party affiliation and less to do with ethnicity. The top security positions might be controlled by tigrayan but most other fields are held by other Ethiopians. Most of the developmental work is also happening in the Oromo region.

How did my username get in that quote from XamardCade?

Anyways

We all know those non TPLF political parties are all just patsies of the real Tigrayan elites like Iley from Jigjiga.

iley3.jpg

Just like in North Korea there are no opposing opinions.

Somalia is in pure chaos at the moment but don't act like Ethiopia is a shining example of a fast developing democratic nation with rule of law.

I'd prefer to live in a place with bombings every week like clockwork as compared to a 1984 esque prison like Ethiopia.

View attachment 22184 the TPLF literally have ur amhaara family waiting in line at the 50 yr old garbage dump mountain, go fight for ur existence u pussy
damn is this what amhara been reduced to, waiting for trash. amhara are all in for ethiopia unlike coward tigray who have backup plan to run away when it gets tough. @Lilafrombole you need to save your people from this bondage.:gaasdrink: slap the caviar out of their hands and give them their grasshopper back.:gaasdrink:

damn is this what amhara been reduced to, waiting for trash. amhara are all in for ethiopia unlike coward tigray who have backup plan to run away when it gets tough. @Lilafrombole you need to save your people from this bondage.:gaasdrink: slap the caviar out of their hands and give them their grasshopper back.:gaasdrink:
Sxb the TPLF are using Amhaaras and oromos to abuse there own ppl and reward them with raw meat afterwards, total embarrassment

:reallymaury:stop baiting....i have said all that can about this subject. Also how do you know these people are Amhara?:what1: is it stamped on their forehead?

They are still my people though and i hope better days are in their future:rejoice:

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
The false name "ogaden" needs to stop being used because it promotes the idea of qabiil since it's a clan name. Somali galbeed is the correct term for the region. We need to eliminate qabiil from the Somali psyche for good.

Nothing but facts, and consistent as always sxb. You are one of the few genuine nationalists on this forum. :salute:

Personally I like when people use that name for the region because it outs them immediately as a faux nationalist and I know not to take them seriously.

Sxb the TPLF are using Amhaaras and oromos to abuse there own ppl and reward them with raw meat afterwards, total embarrassment
lol that's been debunked, but if they do that in Ethiopia imagine what they do in Somalia :oh6b81q::icon razz::icon lol:. Your ladies are getting trained by Ugandan troops and Ethiopia is using skinnies for shooting practice haha. You have no self respect stop begging me.
3323-650x279.jpg

Young Popeye

Call me pops
The false name "ogaden" needs to stop being used because it promotes the idea of qabiil since it's a clan name. Somali galbeed is the correct term for the region. We need to eliminate qabiil from the Somali psyche for good.

:liberaltears: ogaden means the road to aden it has nothing to do with a clan. the somali clan just adopted it because they settled in the area, but it was a harla term for the region

Young Popeye

Call me pops
"So what?" I guess it's not your peoples lives in the line, so it's easy for you to say.

Call for a referendum? For what? to be independent?, so they are going to be between Eritrea (who can't stand them) and the rest of Ethiopia. Landlocked and surround by their enemies is their big idea?

You guys talk about what you would have done differently in Somalia before the civil war... the idea of united Somalia came out of what you saw happen and wanted to change. Why is it then so hard to understand that Ethiopians want to do the same? Believe it or not what happened in Somalia informs and is in someways dictates how people have chosen to respond to this government. No one wants to depose this government because it's Tigray or the opposition to win because their Oromo. They want this government gone because it's undemocratic and the opposition to win because the won the people heart it's that simple. At the moment no opposition has been able to do that which is why we'll wait. We simply don't want identity politics anymore

Speak for yourself about "we simply dont want identity politics". Harar was built on identity and so was the TPLF's axum. People who are proud of their identity dont want to form a unifying political party with the primitive tribes. Either accept the fact that us minorities are better fit to rule you or be sent to the dog house. Power sharing is out of the question as both the oromo and Amhara have proven that they cant rule if their life depended on it. Teddy afro is lucky he is married to tigray woman:trumpsmirk:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Nothing but facts, and consistent as always sxb. You are one of the few genuine nationalists on this forum. :salute:

Personally I like when people use that name for the region because it outs them immediately as a faux nationalist and I know not to take them seriously.
If you guys use the colonial name "Somaliland", then how does using the internationally correct name for the Somali region in Ethiopia make you a "faux nationalist"? The names "Somaliland" and "Ogaden" come from the British.

Politically speaking, changing the name to Somali Galbeed will damage the liberation. It will be seen as an expansion of Somalia. And if the only problem you have with ONLF is the name, then you deserve to stay enslaved in Ethiopia. You deserve to have your women, children and elderly killed by Liyuu Police whenever they feel like it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts