Another western documentary tearing up Somalias reputation

If I was the Somaliland government, I would’ve took this documentary with me on the next round of talks (if their ever is one) and ask the international community how dare you have us sit at a table with people that live like this? Y’all ruined the Somali name and dragged it through the mud! We don’t even have the same culture anymore! You seen that fish market?! :hova: All sharaf is out the window. Mannn this documentary exposed tf out of y’all!:gucciwhat:

Last edited:
If I was the Somaliland government, I would’ve took this documentary with me on the next round of talks (if their ever is one) and ask the international community how dare you have us sit at a table with people that live like this? Y’all ruined the Somali name and dragged it through the mud! We don’t even have the same culture anymore! You seen that fish market?! :hova: All sharaf is out the window. Mannn this documentary exposed tf out of y’all!:gucciwhat:

Chill this is only Southern Somalia. :whoa:

Most of what he is saying is true, I’d say about 90% truth.

We hope things will get better in the future but the reality is right now Mogadishu is a very dangerous place for a foreign non Somali like this guy, certainly not a recommended tourist destination even if the beaches are beautiful.

Trending