Another western documentary tearing up Somalias reputation

A country that’s homogeneous same religion, same ethnicity, same language, same look, fight each other of already proven to be scientifically fake “clans”.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
DNA haploid groups prove otherwise. I’m certain that you’re sub sub probably correct (most recent lineage). But once you get to sub clan, clan, tribe, it get extremely fuzzy. Sheikh isaaq, Sheikh Darod, and “Samaale” are most likely false.
I think we somalis came from pakistan in the 1300 to somalia🤣

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
That shit piss me off, people assume i’m mixed cuz i don’t look like him. cadaans love to stereotype it’s crazy

I once had a Sudani girl I was chatting up insist my mother and I looked "Sudani" and not like Somalis because, according to her, Somalis look like Barkhad. Wanted to verbally karbaash her right there but I was a somewhat thirsty young adult and let it slide.

Very accurate documentary. Everyone wants to overlook the part where he interviews the ex al shabaab that says the reason he became AS was because the tribes came and took his generational farm land. This is what Siad barre started and Somalians continued after the government fell. Darood and Hawiye have been displacing all other Somalis in the south for over 60 years.

Good thing he separated the civil(isaaq) from the rest:heh:
Screenshot_20210402-151051_YouTube~2.jpg

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Good thing he separated the civil(isaaq) from the rest:heh:
View attachment 178134

Civil? Don't pretend the government in Hargeysa doesn't use military might to maintain its power over areas like Sool and eastern Sanaag that would have seceded ages ago if left to their own devices or that the SNM didn't commit atrocities against the Samaroon. Qabilism is everywhere in Somaliweyn and a cancer everywhere it is.

Civil? Don't pretend the government in Hargeysa doesn't use military might to maintain its power over areas like Sool and eastern Sanaag that would have seceded ages ago if left to their own devices or that the SNM didn't commit atrocities against the Samaroon. Qabilism is everywhere in Somaliweyn and a cancer everywhere it is.

:mjlol:the samaroon you say?
Here's from the very samaroon men that were in these areas when the SNM came. This is Chief Caaqil Jambiir who explicitly mentions he 2as in boorame when the SNM entered and those that claim that atrocities happened are people that have an malicious tribal agenda

Every published report states that SNM were fighting government supported militia and even left after these areas after the militia surrendered and wanted peace
IMG_20210402_162726.jpg

Somaliland is in all its regions because the people wish for that to be. Somaliland was always in Western and northern Sool where the Isaaq live but Here are locals in eastern sool in lascaanood speaking right after Somaliland kicked Somalia regional power out of the town. They speak about how they used to shoot each other dead in the streets like stray dogs before Somaliland came

Mind you both Samaroon and Dhulbahante tribes were hardcore Siad barre loyalists and extremely anti Isaaq and both used the Barre government to commit genocide against Isaaq and were the forerunners for Kacaan crimes in the north. But because our civil nature we extended an olive branch instead of wiping these people out. Isaaq being 80-85% of Somaliland could have easily done this. We even gave back their Ill gotten properties

In Somalia on the other hand, Since the late 1960s Darood was the first to invent state sponsored tribaliam under Siad barre era. After he was defeated, they've been using international aid, Ethiopians, Kenyans to displace southern Somalis in Jubbas.Likewise Hawiye has been displacing the shabeele and coast communities since 1991.
IMG_20210402_165021.jpg
IMG_20210402_165052.jpg

It's no wonder why theres a huge Al Shabaab presence that is literally existing in the mountains of Puntland all the way to the southern border with Kenya and everything in between. This is what happens when you displace entire clans for over 60 years. I feel bad for the Somalians but Somalia is literally reaping what it sowed

Last edited:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
:mjlol:the samaroon you say?
Here's from the very samaroon men that were in these areas when the SNM came. This is Chief Caaqil Jambiir who explicitly mentions he 2as in boorame when the SNM entered and those that claim that atrocities happened are people that have an malicious tribal agenda

Every published report states that SNM were fighting government supported militia and even left after these areas after the militia surrendered and wanted peace
View attachment 178159

Somaliland is in all its regions because the people wish for that to be. Somaliland was always in Western and northern Sool where the Isaaq live but Here are locals in eastern sool in lascaanood speaking right after Somaliland kicked Somalia regional power out of the town. They speak about how they used to shoot each other dead in the streets like stray dogs before Somaliland came

Mind you both Samaroon and Dhulbahante tribes were hardcore Siad barre loyalists and extremely anti Isaaq and both used the Barre government to commit genocide against Isaaq and were the forerunners for Kacaan crimes in the north. But because our civil nature we extended an olive branch instead of wiping these people out. Isaaq being 80-85% of Somaliland could have easily done this. We even gave back their Ill gotten properties

In Somalia on the other hand, Since the late 1960s Darood was the first to invent state sponsored tribaliam under Siad barre era. After he was defeated, they've been using international aid, Ethiopians, Kenyans to displace southern Somalis in Jubbas.Likewise Hawiye has been displacing the shabeele and coast communities since 1991.
View attachment 178160View attachment 178161

It's no wonder why theres a huge Al Shabaab presence that is literally existing in the mountains of Puntland all the way to the southern border with Kenya and everything in between. This is what happens when you displace entire clans for over 60 years. I feel bad for the Somalians but Somalia is literally reaping what it sowed

Bro, I am from around eastern Sanaag and have distant blood relations and close business relations with some of the most prominent people in Sool and believe me when I tell you that the shacab do not care about "Somaliland" or want it. Everybody knows they go along with it out of convenience or to avoid buuq. I recently had dinner with a man who is quite prominent among Dhulbahantes to a point where he was being offered the reins of his clan and when someone brought up SL he went on a rant about it. You can post as many bought and paid for people as you want. The vast majority of Hartis in Sanaag and Sool do not want Somaliland in reality. This is just a fact. Take it from someone who is from around there, still has the Somali passport and goes back regularly.

If SL's military was totally weak and not in these regions at all they would have seceded ages ago and have tried it many times.

Bro, I am from around eastern Sanaag and have distant blood relations and close business relations with some of the most prominent people in Sool and believe me when I tell you that the shacab do not care about "Somaliland" or want it. Everybody knows they go along with it out of convenience or to avoid buuq. I recently had dinner with a man who is quite prominent among Dhulbahantes to a point where he was being offered the reins of his clan and when someone brought up SL he went on a rant about it. You can post as many bought and paid for people as you want. The vast majority of Hartis in Sanaag and Sool do not want Somaliland in reality. This is just a fact. Take it from someone who is from around there, still has the Somali passport and goes back regularly.

If SL's military was totally weak and not in these regions at all they would have seceded ages ago and have tried it many times.

My point was to show that Somaliland is not killing and displacing clans to control their land, which it can easily do. And that's what darood have been doing since Siad barres time and it's what Darood and Hawiye have been doing to Somalia since 1991. You agreed to my point in this post and I also agree with you on Harti being anti Isaaq

I have no doubt in my mind that you lot who were pro Siad barre till the death yesterday absolutely hate Isaaq today. That cuqdad you lot displayed in the 1970s and 1980s will never disappear. You used state vessels to carry out your clannist subhuman nature and tried to wipe us out, but you and the state lost. Your tribalistic nature is why you were hardcore Kacaan Siad Barre loyalists and it's why your people hate Somaliland with a passion. It has nothing to do with Unity or Somalinino because you cant even share or unite with each other let alone neighbouring sub clans or neighboring tribes. That's why your people tried their best shot to create a sub sub sub sub darood clan state called Khatumo by carving part of sool, part of buhoodle district and another sub sub sub sub darood clan state called Maakhir by carving parts of eastern sanaag. That obviously failed miserably. So instead of burning and becoming a terror warzone like the rest of Somalia you are with Somaliland for convenience. Its unfortunate that the pre union recognized Somaliland borders includes you lot. I'd prefer you lay with the rest of Somalia and continue to chimp out for eternity

Last edited:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I have no doubt in my mind that you lot who were pro Siad barre till the death yesterday absolutely hate Isaaq today. That cuqdad you lot displayed in the 1970s and 1980s will never disappear. You used state vessels to carry out your clannist subhuman nature and tried to wipe us out, but you and the state lost. Your tribalistic nature is why you were hardcore Kacaan Siad Barre loyalists and it's why your people hate Somaliland with a passion. It has nothing to do with Unity or Somalinino because you cant even share or unite with each other let alone neighbouring sub clans or neighboring tribes. That's why your people tried their best shot to create a sub sub sub sub darood clan state called Khatumo by carving part of sool, part of buhoodle district and another sub sub sub sub darood clan state called Maakhir by carving parts of eastern sanaag. That obviously failed miserably. So instead of burning and becoming a terror warzone like the rest of Somalia you are with Somaliland for convenience. Its unfortunate that the pre union recognized Somaliland borders includes you lot. I'd prefer you lay with the rest of Somalia and continue to chimp out for eternity

What in Allah's name are you talking about, brother? When did I at all appear pro-Siyaad. Is that the policy among 'Landers now? Any Harti or person who doesn't agree with SL = a kacanist? What?

What in Allah's name are you talking about, brother? When did I at all appear pro-Siyaad. Is that the policy among 'Landers now? Any Harti or person who doesn't agree with SL = a kacanist? What?

You spoke about Harti not as an individual and I'm speaking in the same light. I didn't say you as an individual mate, I said you lot/your people(harti)

Trending

Latest posts