JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
tenor.gif
your not familiair with your new town huh

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
All this because a guy insulted us on twitter :noneck:

Besides he is known guy who already posted his name and picture.

Why the f*ck do you guys always have to be butthurt when someone insults Somalis on twitter?

It's the fucking internet.

Users insult other Africans on this site every single day but they don't like it when they really insulted back.

That's some move :deadmanny:

Somalis have special privileges. We're allowed to be racist to everyone but anyone who is non-Somali and is being racist towards Somalis must be severely punished for it.

All this because a guy insulted us on twitter :noneck:

Besides he is known guy who already posted his name and picture.

Why the f*ck do you guys always have to be butthurt when someone insults Somalis on twitter?

It's the fucking internet.

Users insult other Africans on this site every single day but they don't like it when they really insulted back.

That's some move :deadmanny:
Shut up and let me jew!!! i've seen ppl get fired for saying less to jews. I will make us just as feared as them. Besides this Madow is racist openly and needs to be checked!

HATE-FREE-SPEECH.jpg

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
lol I love this. This should be a thing, a cyber task force whose main task is to target anyone who insults Somalis.

Somalis/Somalia can only be insulted by Somalis.

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
This shit is actually funny. Im not sure you lots will actuall hack the guy and destroy his whole career for one comment but you can definitely fight back on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts