Another Somalophobe to be hunted

Status
Not open for further replies.
niggas too busy obsessed with us when we r just dormant toward thm,,they will inhale hell if we flex our muscles, only twitter xalimos will give more than headache.

It's not as easy to track someone's ip using twitter. Here is an idea of what i would have to do to find his address and that's even if he clicks on my link and replies to my tweet bait.

Instructions

If you want the IP address of someone just play it smart , basically all you've got to do is make another Twitter account get some followers and shit , do some talking so it won't look fake and then get to talk to this person without him knowing its you , then create some shit story up to make him go to this website blasze

But before that go to www.blasze.com and follow their instructions , it's pretty simple and not as complexed as how I'm writing ... When he clicks the website you'll be able to use a code and enter that code on blaze , then the website would tell you the IP address of the person who clicked on that website and his tiny details which could actually allow you Even find a gauge of where he's staying ... If there's any questions you can always contact me ????

If you guys are serious about this we can contact this hacker i know for assistance but he charges for hacking someone's twitter and from there we can find out this guys ip address and details. If you wanna be really evil you can tweet racist stuff about other groups like jews from his twitter and that will really catch attention!

Guys let me know! the guys gmail i will post below and he takes hacking very seriously and is professional. Contact him and ask him what price he charges and we can all put forward some small sum.

This is a review someone wrote about him on a hacking forum

I'm probably not the only who'll love to keep a tab on my loved ones; knowing what he does on his phone and PC as well as his social media activities. Well I met the only reliable hacker/private investigator (HACKMARVEL4@gmailcom) who handles such jobs with precision. Surprisingly, he offered me a 24-hours total refund if I find his services unsatisfactory but he delivered way more than I expected. I'll gladly list a couple of services he offers:

Tracking GPS location – Call Recordings – Call Logs Retrieval – Incoming calls restriction – Remotely accessing SMS –Genuine Software cracking --Game hacking and cracking --Keylogging – Remote device control – Calendar Monitoring – Remote email spying –Internet Usage Monitoring —Message retrievals: whatsapp message retrieval, iTunes message retrieval, Facebook message retrieval, instagram, snapchat message and story retrieval, etc– Intercepting Instant Messages: Whatsapp Spy, Viber Spy, Facebook Spy, Skype Spy, Hangouts Spy — Result/Grades modification; University, high school, professional schools, etc– Phone and PC bugging —Ambient Recording: Live listen and record voice surrounding phones – USSD Control commands .I'm quite sure he's into many more. You can't underestimate what he can do for you. You might really wanna consider contacting him today. He's definitely going to be of great help.

(Hackmarvel4@Gmail com)

HACKMARVEL4@gmailcom

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
If you guys are serious about this we can contact this hacker i know for assistance but he charges for hacking someone's twitter and from there we can find out this guys ip address and details. If you wanna be really evil you can tweet racist stuff about other groups like jews from his twitter and that will really catch attention!

Guys let me know! the guys gmail i will post below and he takes hacking very seriously and is professional. Contact him and ask him what price he charges and we can all put forward some small sum.

I'm probably not the only who'll love to keep a tab on my loved ones; knowing what he does on his phone and PC as well as his social media activities. Well I met the only reliable hacker/private investigator (HACKMARVEL4@gmailcom) who handles such jobs with precision. Surprisingly, he offered me a 24-hours total refund if I find his services unsatisfactory but he delivered way more than I expected. I'll gladly list a couple of services he offers:

Tracking GPS location – Call Recordings – Call Logs Retrieval – Incoming calls restriction – Remotely accessing SMS –Genuine Software cracking --Game hacking and cracking --Keylogging – Remote device control – Calendar Monitoring – Remote email spying –Internet Usage Monitoring —Message retrievals: whatsapp message retrieval, iTunes message retrieval, Facebook message retrieval, instagram, snapchat message and story retrieval, etc– Intercepting Instant Messages: Whatsapp Spy, Viber Spy, Facebook Spy, Skype Spy, Hangouts Spy — Result/Grades modification; University, high school, professional schools, etc– Phone and PC bugging —Ambient Recording: Live listen and record voice surrounding phones – USSD Control commands .I'm quite sure he's into many more. You can't underestimate what he can do for you. You might really wanna consider contacting him today. He's definitely going to be of great help.

(Hackmarvel4@Gmail com)

HACKMARVEL4@gmailcom

(Hackmarvel4@Gmail com)

HACKMARVEL4@gmailcom
we should try it why not hes being racist and problematic if it goes successfull we can then try it on other racist bigots im all up for it.

we should try it why not hes being racist and problematic if it goes successful we can then try it on other racist bigots im all up for it.
I posted a plea for help on a hacker's forum and have gathered sympathy by claiming he is a child molester and that i needed to find his address for what he did to my niece. Now i just wait for the white knights to come charging in. I could probably get more attention on 4chan if i mention he is a negro who molested my white child. There are no codes of conduct in war! he will pay for what he did.

:siilaanyolaugh::dabcasar:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I know this guy. All he does is suck white dick 24/7. :duck:

Seriously, most of his tweets is him defending white people against his fellow blacks. He hopes he'll be accepted. How cute. :lolbron:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I know this guy. All he does is suck white **** 24/7. :duck:

Seriously, most of his tweets is him defending white people against his fellow blacks. He hopes he'll be accepted. How cute. :lolbron:
but when it comes to degrading ethnicities why did he choose out of all nationalities somalis? why not indians who pollute the world with the smell, nigerians, etc why us??? ths is just blatant bullying

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
but when it comes to degrading ethnicities why did he choose out of all nationalities somalis? why not indians who pollute the world with the smell, nigerians, etc why us??? ths is just blatant bullying

We make an easy target. Somalia has been the poster child of war and anarchy for a while now.

SS3

Salaam
I posted a plea for help on a hacker's forum and have gathered sympathy by claiming he is a child molester and that i needed to find his address for what he did to my niece. Now i just wait for the white knights to come charging in. I could probably get more attention on 4chan if i mention he is a negro who molested my white child. There are no codes of conduct in war! he will pay for what he did.

:siilaanyolaugh::dabcasar:
All this because a guy insulted us on twitter :noneck:

Besides he is known guy who already posted his name and picture.

Why the f*ck do you guys always have to be butthurt when someone insults Somalis on twitter?

It's the fucking internet.

Users insult other Africans on this site every single day but they don't like it when they really insulted back.

That's some move :deadmanny:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
We make an easy target. Somalia has been the poster child of war and anarchy for a while now.
thats not it what about haiti ethiopia theyre on the same boat as somalis and even look somali (except hatians) yet they dont get targeted and there is enough of them in canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending