Another Somalophobe to be hunted

Status
Not open for further replies.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
that nigga needs to be shot where are these so called hard-core somali hoodlums someone must find him and beat him up we can't be disrespected like this especially from a coon

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I can't finding anything from this douche we just need to all troll in his account and report it

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
that nigga needs to be shot where are these so called hard-core somali hoodlums someone must find him and beat him up we can't be disrespected like this especially from a coon

Anti-Somali will not be tolerated and should have the equal status of anti-Semite.

I know few guys who can find out his private information like where he works at. Can't wait to receive the email of his working place.
:lolbron:

Last edited:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Anti-Somali will not be tolerated and should have the equal status of anti-Semite.

I send some guys to find out where he works out. Can't wait to receive the email of his working place.
:lolbron:
who did you send to???

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Like look through his information.
ok good report his account and troll his account saaxib he can't get away with it he thinks somalis are an easy target because he don't live in Toronto and he mostly see fob somalis

Stupid, that guy is mikeheadly, he is quite famous on twitter as a well known alt-right coon. He defends whites 24/7 and hates on his own race, just ignore him

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
why is he attacking only somalis and not other races ?? he only criticizes black people but with somalis he mocks us
Stupid, that guy is mikeheadly, he is quite famous on twitter as a well known alt-right coon. He defends whites 24/7 and hates on his own race, just ignore him

We need to gather up as many tweets of these Madows dissing us and show these braindead somali blm sjw’s that these people don’t see us as kin at all, hopefully they wake up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending