Another Somaliland region politician surrenders: If we can't have unity lets join Mogadishu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
It's been over 20 years now a new generation is here and still no ictiraaf. SL admin might've had a chance during the anarchy by integrating themselves into Xamar politics but instead secluded themselves for 20+ years. At this point I would just be tired and give up tbh
Let it take 100+ years, it won't change the fact that we don't want to rejoin Somalia. We enjoy independence bro we enter into deals with foreign nations and ofc recognition helps but even without we are good.

Let it take 100+ years, it won't change the fact that we don't want to rejoin Somalia. We enjoy independence bro we enter into deals with foreign nations and ofc recognition helps but even without we are good.
20+ years of aflagaad and you refuse proper talks with Xamar. If you wanna secede from someone you gotta talk to them, not scream insults from Hargeysa. Being the same ethnicity doesn't help with your case. Do you want Xamar to email you secession papers or post them?

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
What truth? I just don't like you, you are fake. I destroy you every time we argue bro, what else do you want from me?
What’s fake about me?

And you can’t destroy me because you have no argument at all

Your argument is literally like banging your head against the wall

Whilst my argument is fact based backed by the international law which says that SL isn’t a country but a autonomous region within Somalia

You claim that you are a separate country despite no one recognizing you

Your arguments is weak as f*ck

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Come to think of it PL creation was DHULOS/WAROS not even Majerten. They are the ones who came and said stop waiting for mogadishu, the nation is being split. Majerten were quite happy waiting for a somalia government in 98 and going to another national conference. Before 98 there was no Somaliland, only ceasefire agreements. The SSC and Makhir boys feared for their lives after SL formed in 98 and came to Majerten and said, our lands are being threatened by these united forces of dir aborigines(samaroon, isaaq). That's when PL formed to ensure the national integrity of Somalia isn't split. Then we started fighting against Isaaq, before then shaqo iskuma lahayn. They started to advance towards land with their 'somaliland project' using guns.

Dawlad laguma noqdo qori caradisa waryaa, listen to abdillahi yusuf. Consensus iyo dad isku yimi peacefully ayaa dawlad lagu noqda. Not Kalshaale, Not this HY cleansing, not this Dhulbahante qori isku dhib. f*ck off you jeegaan prick.

Last edited:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
20+ years of aflagaad and you refuse proper talks with Xamar. If you wanna secede from someone you gotta talk to them, not scream insults from Hargeysa. Being the same ethnicity doesn't help with your case. Do you want Xamar to email you secession papers or post them?
Refuse to talk? You do realize that Somalia is the one who goes back on every deal made with SL when the Turks mediated...

SL can refuse to talk because they enjoy the status quo and your government is to weak to enforce anything on Somaliland. For example when Somalia declared DP World deal "Null & Void" and even lobbied to the UN and Arab league. The result of that was how weak Somalia influence on SL is. The international community laughs at Somalias sovereignty.

Anything else stupid you want to say?

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Stop treating HY like shit maybe, stop using guns constantly, your whole somaliland project happened with guns, PL project happened with CONSENSUS all on video, no guns, no force. All harti and Darod together. Ask @Suldaanka

Where-as you jeegaan boy. Borame Gun. Hy Gun ayaa uu qadatay. Kalshaale Gun. Las anod GUN. Listen to yey the wise man marku ku oranayo qori baan la 'goayna' surtagal ma aha

Listen 4:22 mark. Xoog baan ku gabsanaya dad wax laga yaqano puntland ma aha, mana ahaa dhaqankeena sxb, wuu kula yaban yahay aborigine yahow aborigineka dhalay.

Don't mention the PL project, who cares about that? All harti and darood, your harti cousins are with Somaliland so again, I don't understand what you are talking about. SL will take everything inside the borders of the previous British Somaliland.

Yes with gun, gun, gun and if you try to get in SL's way, ku dhinta with the same guns that took Las Anod.(your cousins) :nahgirl:

Refuse to talk? You do realize that Somalia is the one who goes back on every deal made with SL when the Turks mediated...

SL can refuse to talk because they enjoy the status quo and your government is to weak to enforce anything on Somaliland. For example when Somalia declared DP World deal "Null & Void" and even lobbied to the UN and Arab league. The result of that was how weak Somalia influence on SL is. The international community laughs at Somalias sovereignty.

Anything else stupid you want to say?

We will not let you go. You ain't going nowhere my nigga you stuck with ne as your fellow countryman :stevej:
The white man didn't give you ictiraaf views you as part of Somalia so according to you we are fellow citizens :russsmug:

Last edited:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
We will not let you go. You ain't going nowhere my nigga you stuck with ne as your fellow countryman :stevej:
The white man didn't give you views you as part of Somalia so according to you we are fellow citizens :russsmug:
Chill, even if Somaliland gets recognized we would still be fellow Somalis but fellow countrymen not so much:ohlord:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
What’s fake about me?

And you can’t destroy me because you have no argument at all

Your argument is literally like banging your head against the wall

Whilst my argument is fact based backed by the international law which says that SL isn’t a country but a autonomous region within Somalia

You claim that you are a separate country despite no one recognizing you

Your arguments is weak as f*ck
Somaliland is currently a de-facto country unless Somalia does something about it, we operate as a separate country but yes due to SL not being recognized we are viewed as a autonomous state(not federal) of Somalia which is purely symbolical...

There are different types of countries, de-jure and de-facto etc.. I have told you this multiple times, get off my case. I have destroyed you before and I will destroy you again fake isaaq. :camby:

@Lordilord What were you separate from for 30 years? There was no central govt for most of that and every admin created was defacto independent. You make it sound as if there were two separate countries lol. There was a civil war and no central authority for the whole country, not just SL. It's only recently started rebuilding and whether you'd like to believe it or not SL leaders have been a part of it like every other state, even if they don't like to admit it yet.

Saalax Bidaar

but yes due to SL not being recognized we are viewed as a autonomous state(not federal) of Somalia which is purely symbolical...

That is where it all boils down to.
You are recognized/considered/viewed as autonomous state within Somalia

All these other terms you are throwing around are meaningless niyad isku dhis

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
@Lordilord What were you separate from for 30 years? There was no central govt for most of that and every admin created was defacto independent. You make it sound as if there were two separate countries lol. There was a civil war and no central authority for the whole country, not just SL. It's only recently started rebuilding and whether you'd like to believe it or not SL leaders have been a part of it like every other state, even if they don't like to admit it yet.
SL don't attend meetings when the other federal member have political meetings where they discuss various things relevant to the country of Somalia.

SL don't have an intertwining economical or political system with the federal states and the federal government of Somalia.

SL don't abide by Somali law but instead they follow their own laws and regulations. SL don't have the same political system as the federal state members and the federal government.

SL don't contribute to the economy of Somalia, they don't pay taxes and overall other things that are expected from federal state members of Somalia. They simply don't participate in federal member state activity.

SL completely disregards any ruling on them from the government of Somalia for example when the government of Somalia declared DP World null and void.

Somaliland leaders have 100% not contributed anything to rebuilding Somalia. I don't know who told you that but not true lol :reallymaury:

Last edited:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
That is where it all boils down to.
You are recognized/considered/viewed as autonomous state within Somalia

All these other terms you are throwing around are meaningless niyad isku dhis
In our case it is relevant because you are basically telling me Somalia has any say on Somaliland which is false and proves my point again.

The terms are relevant because it is what makes the international community side with Somalia. De-jure > De-facto. Learn the difference.

Saalax Bidaar

In our case it is relevant because you are basically telling me Somalia has any say on Somaliland which is false and proves my point again.

The terms are relevant because it is what makes the international community side with Somalia. De-jure > De-facto. Learn the difference.
Yes Somalia has say in Somaliland. The reason Somaliland was functioning as separate entity is due to the weakness of Somali government in Mogadishu

As FGS gains strength it will also assert its control over all regional states including SL
They have the legal rights to do that.
We saw how they took control of the Airspace

Listen to Faisal ”Somalia meel walba way inaga soo xidhay” Waraabe

Yes Somalia has say in Somaliland. The reason Somaliland was functioning as separate entity is due to the weakness of Somali government in Mogadishu

As FGS gains strength it will also assert its control over all regional states including SL
They have the legal rights to do that.
We saw how they took control of the Airspace

Listen to Faisal ”Somalia meel walba way inaga soo xidhay” Waraabe
@Lordilord ignores and denies anything that doesn't fit his narrative. It's a waste of your energy, time will make it clear to him.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Yes Somalia has say in Somaliland.
Somalia has no say in Somaliland airspace only the money that is received from airplanes entering the airspace. When you are almost landing in Somaliland do you know what the pilots say? Let me tell you because I was in Hargeisa this summer..

“Ladies and gentlemen, we have just been cleared to land at the Hargeisa Egal International Airport. Please make sure one last time your seat belt is securely fastened. Thank you.”

When you have landed they will say something like this

“Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Somaliland we have landed in Hargeisa Egal International Airport... etc”

Strong power Somali government has over Somaliland, wouldn't you agree :hemad:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
The reason Somaliland was functioning as separate entity is due to the weakness of Somali government in Mogadishu
This is the only thing I wanted you to understand, the rest that Somalia will get stronger and secure their assets are completely speculative.

@Lordilord ignores and denies anything that doesn't fit his narrative. It's a waste of your energy, time will make it clear to him.
What did I say that was untrue? Somaliland does not participate in federal member state activity this is widely known, they receive no payments from Somalia.

When you say that Somaliland is a federal state of Somalia, I will disagree.

If you say Somaliland is viewed as a state(not federal) of Somalia or even is a breakaway state of Somalia then I will agree with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending