Another Somaliland region politician surrenders: If we can't have unity lets join Mogadishu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
There is no if kkk. Everyone with more than 4 brain cells knows ictiraaf will never come for Sland.
Haye same could be said about us rejoining Somalia. It will never happen, SL doesn't need recognition. Recognition only helps speed up everything.

Bohol

VIP
Haye same could be said about us rejoining Somalia. It will never happen, SL doesn't need recognition. Recognition only helps speed up everything.

Somaliland region is already part of Somalia as the international community recognizes it as such. Somalia got nothing to lose but Sland got everything to lose since its entire dream is based on "ictiraaf".

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Somaliland region is already part of Somalia as the international community recognizes it as such. Somalia got nothing to lose but Sland got everything to lose since its entire dream is based on "ictiraaf".
The international community knows it's symbolical at most. We enjoy de facto rule so we have achieved that. Recognition is just one of many goals.

We have been separated for almost three decades and we expect it to be like that forever..

Also it's actually Somalia that has everything to lose because if Somaliland cements independence which it will soon then won't the federal state of Somalia consider the same?

We are the ones who have nothing to lose we are already at the bottom saaxib.

InshaAllah Puntland realize the madness and decide the same.. :gaasdrink:

Bohol

VIP
The international community knows it's symbolical at most. We enjoy de facto rule so we have achieved that. Recognition is just one of many goals.

We have been separated for almost three decades and we expect it to be like that forever..

Also it's actually Somalia that has everything to lose because if Somaliland cements independence which it will soon then won't the federal state of Somalia consider the same?

We are the ones who have nothing to lose we are already at the bottom saaxib.

InshaAllah Puntland realize the madness and decide the same.. :gaasdrink:

Puntland also has a defacto rule of their areas this is not something confined to mamuul
gobolkeeda Sland. Sland on the other hand doesn't even control large parts of the regions
it claims. End of the day Sland is just like any other mamuul goboleed to the world
nothing special and it will remain that way.

:manny:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Puntland also has a defacto rule of their areas this is not something confined to mamuul
gobolkeeda Sland. Sland on the other hand doesn't even control large parts of the regions
it claims. End of the day Sland is just like any other mamuul goboleed to the world
nothing special and it will remain that way.

You confuse the word autonomous for de facto rule. De facto as in a breakaway state/country. Puntland is not a breakaway state as such it is not a de facto state/country.

Somaliland control more land than Puntland.. We even control "their" lands.

I'm actually disappointed, I mean you of all people should know the difference. Try to keep up awoowo.

Bohol

VIP
You confuse the word autonomous for de facto rule. De facto as in a breakaway state/country. Puntland is not a breakaway state as such it is not a de facto state/country.

Somaliland control more land than Puntland.. We even control "their" lands.

I'm actually disappointed, I mean you of all people should know the difference. Try to keep up awoowo.

Sland can claim all it wants to be (that is all it is a claim ) end of the day it is the same as Puntland a mamuul goboleed part of Somalia and that is how the international community see them as well.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Sland can claim all it wants to be (that is all it is a claim ) end of the day it is the same as Puntland a mamuul goboleed part of Somalia and that is how the international community see them as well.
Bro another misconception, SL is not claiming to be de-facto, they simply are. Look at the foreign military base in Berbera and the DP World deal, clearly you are in denial. Even when Somalia tried to lobby against both of those deals they failed. I mean come on, you can throw your bias out of here and then you will realize Somalia has no power. SL is on their way to recognition saaxib. Tell me another breakaway de-facto state that has a foreign military base? You can't.

Bohol

VIP
Bro another misconception, SL is not claiming to be de-facto, they simply are. Look at the foreign military base in Berbera and the DP World deal, clearly you are in denial. Even when Somalia tried to lobby against both of those deals they failed. I mean come on, you can throw your bias out of here and then you will realize Somalia has no power. SL is on their way to recognition saaxib. Tell me another breakaway de-facto state that has a foreign military base? You can't.

That is not something exclusive to Somaliland region only :gucciwhat: all the mamuul goboleeds have misbehaved one way or another in the last few years without the federal government approval example: Jubbaland inviting Kenyan troops doesn't mean they are suddenly countries. :lol:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
That is not something exclusive to Somaliland region only :gucciwhat: all the mamuul goboleeds have misbehaved one way or another in the last few years without the federal government approval example: Jubbaland inviting Kenyan troops doesn't mean they are suddenly countries. :lol:
Because they don't claim to be separate from Somalia, you are delusional saaxib. We have not misbehaved lol, we have been separate for almost 3 decades. We work as two different entities.

You compare Kenya forcing their troops into JL to SL accepting a foreign military base and almost half a billion deal which then Somalia embarrassed itself to the whole international community when they refused to help.

You guys say, we jeegaans are dreaming and such but it seems to be the other way around.:ulyin:

Bohol

VIP
Because they don't claim to be separate from Somalia, you are delusional saaxib. We have not misbehaved lol, we have been separate for almost 3 decades. We work as two different entities.

You compare Kenya forcing their troops into JL to SL accepting a foreign military base and almost half a billion deal which then Somalia embarrassed itself to the whole international community when they refused to help.

You guys say, we jeegaans are dreaming and such but it seems to be the other way around.:ulyin:

Claiming something doesn't change the reality. :mjlol: Many of the mamuul goboleeds behave like Somaliland region just few months ago the Jubbaland adminstration of Kismayo turned away Gov officials from landing at Kismayo airport :lol: , it is not something unique only to Somaliland (something you are finding hard to digest).

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
In @Lordilord mind

“wE HaVe bEen sEpErate FOr 3 DeCaDes”
Cx7O6pGWQAENY1i.jpg

Reality
300px-Somalia_map_states_regions_districts.png

Just another region within Somalia Like its neighbor Puntland

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Claiming something doesn't change the reality. :mjlol: Many of the mamuul goboleeds behave like Somaliland region just few months ago the Jubbaland adminstration of Kismayo turned away Gov officials from landing at Kismayo airport :lol: , it is not something unique only to Somaliland (something you are finding hard to digest).

You still don't understand do you? Listen old man, these JL, PL and South West iyo whatever federal state don't claim to be separate from Somalia but Somaliland does. None of the states behave like Somaliland because all of them are cucks to a government who works together with terrorists. :drakewtf:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
In @Lordilord mind

“wE HaVe bEen sEpErate FOr 3 DeCaDes”
Cx7O6pGWQAENY1i.jpg

Reality
300px-Somalia_map_states_regions_districts.png

Just another region within Somalia Like its neighbor Puntland
Warya you fake isaaq puntati, don't @ me and your post is not even funny. You just showed me a map that shows we are neighbours..

Is it untrue that Somaliland has been separate from Somalia politically and economically? No, it's not. :patrice:

Bohol

VIP
You still don't understand do you? Listen old man, these JL, PL and South West iyo whatever federal state don't claim to be separate from Somalia but Somaliland does. None of the states behave like Somaliland because all of them are cucks to a government who works together with terrorists. :drakewtf:

Who cares who claims what? delusional Landers claim to be a "country" while that ain't true on the ground. I only deal with the reality.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Who cares who claims what? delusional Landers claim to be a "country" while that ain't true on the ground. I only deal with the reality.
It's relevant because you put them in the same category as the federal states, Somaliland is no federal member state of Somalia.

Listen to me you are basically butthurt because your own clan would disown you in a heartbeat, lets be honest here even your closest subclan would disown you if they knew what bullshit you spew on this website.

You are a disgrace to the noble HY and Isaaq and you are unlucky to have been born into that sub-clan. :ohlord:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
It's relevant because you put them in the same category as the federal states, Somaliland is no federal member state of Somalia.

Listen to me you are basically butthurt because your own clan would disown you in a heartbeat, lets be honest here even your closest subclan would disown you if they knew what bullshit you spew on this website.

You are a disgrace to the noble HY and Isaaq and you are unlucky to have been born into that sub-clan. :ohlord:

Stop treating HY like shit maybe, stop using guns constantly, your whole somaliland project happened with guns, PL project happened with CONSENSUS all on video, no guns, no force. All harti and Darod together. Ask @Suldaanka

Where-as you jeegaan boy. Borame Gun. Hy Gun ayaa uu qadatay. Kalshaale Gun. Las anod GUN. Listen to yey the wise man marku ku oranayo qori baan la 'goayna' surtagal ma aha

Listen 4:22 mark. Xoog baan ku gabsanaya dad wax laga yaqano puntland ma aha, mana ahaa dhaqankeena sxb, wuu kula yaban yahay aborigine yahow aborigineka dhalay.

It's been over 20 years now a new generation is here and still no ictiraaf. SL admin might've had a chance during the anarchy by integrating themselves into Xamar politics but instead secluded themselves for 20+ years. At this point I would just be tired and give up tbh

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Warya you fake isaaq puntati, don't @ me and your post is not even funny. You just showed me a map that shows we are neighbours..

Is it untrue that Somaliland has been separate from Somalia politically and economically? No, it's not. :patrice:

Somaliland operates as autonomous region like Puntland

Same deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending