Another somali person behaving like they are physically feeling pain in Gaza right now….smh

What metrics do you base this on? Is it just the towers or?
on every single metric
GDP:
Screen Shot 2023-10-14 at 2.34.53 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-10-14 at 2.35.15 PM.png

GDP per capita:
Screen Shot 2023-10-14 at 2.33.29 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-10-14 at 2.33.52 PM.png

I really doubt the Gaza is much better than Somalia in any metric. I’ve been to Somalia it’s nothing to rave about but its liveable compared to Gaza getting bombed every once in a while and constant death toll year on year.
Meanwhile in Gaza:

Gafgin

I tell the truth…go cry about it.
If u are a muslim and get upset that somalis show support and love for palestine

99 % chance ur an apostate
And there’s 99% chance that you have no problem with Al-shabaab since you support terrorists attacking innocents smh
B2565A2F-0BF6-4436-A6A3-F5F63C2CB761.png

on the 6th year anniversary of October 14th we’re close to a 1000 Somalis we’re killed by terrorists…..here you are supporting terrorists cause their not attacking Somalis

hypocritical

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
Israel just airstriked civilians on convoys trying to get out of north gaza. Somalis haven't gone through 1/10th what these miskeen people have.
Lets be real you shouldn’t minimise our own struggles.

Internet Nomad

VIP
And there’s 99% chance that you have no problem with Al-shabaab since you support terrorists attacking innocents smhView attachment 298973

on the 6th year anniversary of October 14th we’re close to a 1000 Somalis we’re killed by terrorists…..here you are supporting terrorists cause their not attacking Somalis

hypocritical
Aint no way you equated the Palestine cause with terrorism.

Even Hamas isn’t as bad as AS.

Before you say I condone Hamas I don’t the murdering of civilians is wrong.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
And there’s 99% chance that you have no problem with Al-shabaab since you support terrorists attacking innocents smhView attachment 298973

hypocritical
Israel has more in common with AS than Hamas does.
AS bombs residential buildings and civilian areas to kill UN/Somali officials, just like IDF does in Gaza.

Internet Nomad

VIP
Every war has civilian casualties. Even in ww2 the allies committed some atrocities when fighting the war. Now does that make their whole cause illegitimate no.

Obviously Hamas killing civilians was wrong and that shouldn’t be excused. However the fight they are fighting is fair.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
literally every city in Palestine in nicer than Somalia:mjlol:

look at Ramallah:
Who controls the water, electricity and internet in Gaza? every aspect of their lives is governed by Israel. Every time Palestinians are being killed you people come out of the woodwork to say; "What about Somalia!". I never saw you hypocrites talk about drought or starvation in Somalia unless the zionist kill Palestinians.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
You're part of that "go educate yourself" crew with ZERO substance. No points. Nothing valuable to add. No credible argument. No interesting perspective. Instead you resort to calling your fellow Somalis you disagree with kafirs. Disgusting behaviour. Shameful. Uff.
Lol go educate yourself means go seek knowledge and then return.

This is crazy to explain to a Muslim.

If the lives of other muslims is not part of your faith. Is it faith or is it munaafiqnimo?

Is a munaafiq a muslim or is that person destined for hell fire?

Like i said before a kaafir is a kaafir, islam does not care for your emotions.

It does care about your actions.....

Who controls the water, electricity and internet in Gaza? every aspect of their lives is governed by Israel.
they control their water, there are private Palestinian owned companies that operate water desalination plants.

as for electricity, there are private electricity generator companies, owned by Palestinians. it is actually one of the most profitable businesses in that country.

no electricity, or food, but gaza somehow looks like this:

no water, but gazans somehow have access to pools:

explain that to me??????????!!!?!?!?!?

they control their water, there are private Palestinian owned companies that operate water desalination plants.

as for electricity, there are private electricity generator companies, owned by Palestinians. it is actually one of the most profitable businesses in that country.

That’s a propaganda that’s in rubble anyway that mall your touting is bunch of rocks now

How tho? What industries do they have to make that much money? Do they have anything other than olive oil?
tourism in Bethlehem, Jericho, and Jerusalem bring in a lot of money as they are important cities for muslims, jews, and christians. they also get billions in foreign aid

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual

Your hasbara won't work. Israel just cut water to Gaza, they wouldn't need do this if they controlled their water.

Trending