Another somali person behaving like they are physically feeling pain in Gaza right now….smh

Your hasbara won't work. Israel just cut water to Gaza, they wouldn't need do this if they controlled their water.
well they have water anyways, they're not drinking dirty shit water. what's not getting through your head???
they built water desalination plants, they have cleaner water than the average african

Gafgin

I tell the truth…go cry about it.
well they have water anyways, they're not drinking dirty shit water. what's not getting through your head???
they built water desalination plants, they have cleaner water than the average african
They need Gaza s to be suffering to satisfy in there head that Jews are evil boogeymen

When I’m reality hamas is the one that killed all those Palestineinans that were evacuating to get more sympathy and paint Israeli as terrorists

they’ll act like they didn’t just see the twitter link I dropped tho cause that ruins the “ freedom fighter” babble of hamas

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
Access to safe drinking water and adequate sanitation facilities is a basic human right, but just one in ten people have direct access to safe water in the Gaza Strip. Some 1.8 million people require some form of humanitarian Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH) assistance, of which children comprise some 52 per cent.

Source:Unicef

They need Gaza s to be suffering to satisfy in there head that Jews are evil boogeymen

When I’m reality hamas is the one that killed all those Palestineinans that were evacuating to get more sympathy and paint Israeli as terrorists

they’ll act like they didn’t just see the twitter link I dropped tho cause that ruins the “ freedom fighter” babble of hamas
and they've destroyed water pipes, hindering their people from getting clean water, to build rockets

but according to SSpot these people are nothing like al-shabaab, and are saving their people.........

Internet Nomad

VIP

Gazans are suffering you are either a shill or Idiot if you cant see that.

Israelis are terrorists
Israel’s policy of settling its civilians in occupied Palestinian territory and displacing the local population contravenes fundamental rules of international humanitarian law.

Article 49 of the Fourth Geneva Convention states: “The Occupying Power shall not deport or transfer parts of its own civilian population into the territory it occupies.” It also prohibits the “individual or mass forcible transfers, as well as deportations of protected persons from occupied territory”.

Internet Nomad

VIP
and they've destroyed water pipes, hindering their people from getting clean water, to build rockets

but according to SSpot these people are nothing like al-shabaab, and are saving their people.........
Thats fucked up

Gazans are suffering you are either a shill or Idiot if you cant see that.

Israelis are terrorists
Israel’s policy of settling its civilians in occupied Palestinian territory and displacing the local population contravenes fundamental rules of international humanitarian law.
Israel hasn't occupied Gaza since 2005
but I agree settlements should stop in West Bank, I think most Israelis agree with that. most don't even like Netanyahu, and want him gone.

Internet Nomad

VIP
but I agree settlements should stop in West Bank, I think most Israelis agree with that. most don't even like Netanyahu, and want him gone.
Do you think all the land that was stolen should be given back?

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
This thread just proved how much of a beg @Gafgin is! He’s scared Micheal and Jason at school won’t like him because hayxtt on twitter is empathetic to Palestinians.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
You're part of that "go educate yourself" crew with ZERO substance. No points. Nothing valuable to add. No credible argument. No interesting perspective. Instead you resort to calling your fellow Somalis you disagree with kafirs. Disgusting behaviour. Shameful. Uff.
It’s simple as this-
Being against a Muslim group who are being killed by kafir makes you a kafir. Islam is simple.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
tourism in Bethlehem, Jericho, and Jerusalem bring in a lot of money as they are important cities for muslims, jews, and christians. they also get billions in foreign aid
Palestine doesn’t control Jerusalem. Stop posting Israeli propaganda. You have Israeli ministers saying they will turn off the water and electricity and you have the audacity to post Israeli propaganda.

these people aren't crying, for you they hate blacks period. they don't care if you're a muslim they see you a zanji beg.

get a backbone negro.
Why does it matter to you if they cry for us or not?

If you left the diin, get out of Muslim affairs. stop with the unhealthy obsession. You look crazy

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
its propaganda bc bc it doesn't fit into your "falasteenis so poor" narrative.
all of this stuff will be rebuilt by next year, Palestinians get billions in aid
Nice strawman, JIDF. Gaza is open air prison it's borders, teritorial water and Airspace is controlled by Israel. to even Enter Gaza you need permision from Israel.
also dead babies can't be rebuild.

Internet Nomad

VIP
hopefully, but this is why Netanyahu and hamas need to go
Tbh i think hamas is controlled opposition at the top.

Honestly I don’t think Israel would let go of the houses or land they taken over.

Palestinians wanting to fight against their oppressors is noble.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
then why is there a border dividing west Jerusalem(Israel) and East Jerusalem(Palestine)?
Israel occupies East Jerusalem. You are ignorant on everything, so I don’t know why you are making so many posts on this like you know shit.

Trending

Latest posts