Another somali person behaving like they are physically feeling pain in Gaza right now….smh

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
they can move them out of West Bank and relocate them to other parts of Israel. there is enough space to do so
Do think there should be 1 state or 2 states?

Much of “Israel” is previously inhabited by palestinians. That area always used to have a jewish minority and arab majority. However ever since the zionist came and start grabbing more lands by winning wars. They basically pushed them to the corners of the country. Even the little land they have in the west bank is getting taken.

I don’t think Palestinians will ever get back the land Israel stole without forcefully taking them back. Which is a righteous cause.

Do think there should be 1 state or 2 states?

Much of “Israel” is previously inhabited by palestinians. That area always used to have a jewish minority and arab majority. However ever since the zionist came and start grabbing more lands by winning wars. They basically pushed them to the corners of the country. Even the little land they have in the west bank is getting taken.

I don’t think Palestinians will ever get back the land Israel stole without forcefully taking them back. Which is a righteous cause.
its just unrealistic to send every jew back to SWANA/europe.

for instance, if a Syrian jew leaves Israel and returns to syria, do you really think that they're going to get back their house from the Syrian Arab that stole it? do you really think that they will be treated humanely?

my opinion is that there should be two states, there should be a right of return for Palestinians refugees and no more right of return(Aliyah) for jews. all the stolen lands in West Bank should be returned to Palestinians.

Internet Nomad

VIP
the land was never fully Arab to begin with, there was always a native jewish population. its just unrealistic to send every jew back to SWANA/europe.

for instance, if a Syrian jew leaves Israel and returns to syria, do you really think that they're going to get back their house from the Syrian Arab that stole it? do you really think that they will be treated humanely?

my opinion is that there should be two states, there should be a right of return for Palestinians refugees and no more right of return(Aliyah) for jews. all the stolen lands in West Bank should be returned to Palestinians.
I have said this land has alway had a jewish minority. However this influx of European jews with zionist ideals are not them.

Also many people who were pushed out if their homes are still alive.Remember the first war started 80 years ago.

Do you seriously think that israel will give up to 40~60% of its land to the arabs who lived there historically.

Have some shame, become a kaafir for that matter.

If you don't feel for them you are simply affected by a darkened heart.

How dare you overlook the people who donated 114 thousand usd when they live in fucking gaza.

You ought to educate yourself !!!!

Somalis like you are a curse upon us all subhanallah!!!
Nigga wtf is 100k when we have lost out on billions of funds because of our anti Israel stance. You think Somalis haven’t donated more than a 100k with all the “muh ummah” monkeys in our midst?? Palestinians should be fucking grateful we have stood by them when their Arab brothers have thrown them to the curb.!!

I have said this land has alway had a jewish minority. However this influx of European jews with zionist ideals are not them.

Also many people who were pushed out if their homes are still alive.Remember the first war started 80 years ago.

Do you seriously think that israel will give up to 40~60% of its land to the arabs who lived there historically.
I think its possible that Israel could restore the un suggested borders, and relocate all the Israelis living in West Bank to Israel.

but the problem is Netanyahu and Palestinian rejectionism.

Internet Nomad

VIP
I think its possible that Israel could restore the un suggested borders, and relocate all the Israelis living in West Bank to Israel.

but the problem is Netanyahu and Palestinian rejectionism.
Imagine bantus living in southern somalia with the help of AU were able to take 90% of somali territories. And for 50 years or so oppress them.

When you try and claim that the land was yours they say there was always a native population living in the south. Even though that native population historically was a minority and lived in a few regions.

When people try and find a solution they say Somali rejectionism and their radical PM is the problem.

Thats the situation right now in Israel/Palestine.

literally every city in Palestine in nicer than Somalia:mjlol:

look at Ramallah:
Some of y'all are just insufferable, and now going to great length just to deflect from the reality to suit your agenda
:what:

What you just shared to us is what the de-facto capital of Palestine, Ramallah, looks like and only parts of it. Same things with the posts of Gaza city, capital of the Gaza region.

That's like going to Xamar and saying that because most of the locals living in proper housing that Somalis in the rest of the country also does it. Or going to some affluent quarter, like you've shown with some residential properties having pools, and then saying that everyone else is not suffering and so forth.

Last edited:
What you just shared to us is what the de-facto capital of Palestine, Ramallah, looks like and only parts of it. Same things with the posts of Gaza city, capital of the Gaza region.

That's like going to Xamar and saying that because most of the locals living in proper housing that Somalis in the rest of the country also does it. Or going to some affluent quarter, like you've shown with some residential properties having pools, and then saying that everyone else is also suffering.

Some of y'all are just insufferable, and now going to great length just to deflect from the realty and suit your agenda:what:
plssssss :mjlol:
even the wealthiest parts of Somalia don't look like that:jcoleno:

Imagine bantus living in southern somalia with the help of AU were able to take 90% of somali territories. And for 50 years or so oppress them.

When you try and claim that the land was yours they say there was always a native population living in the south. Even though that native population historically was a minority and lived in a few regions.

When people try and find a solution they say Somali rejectionism and their radical PM is the problem.

Thats the situation right now in Israel/Palestine.
Palestinians stay rejecting peace treaties, that is what Palestinian rejectionism means

Palestinians stay rejecting peace treaties, that is what Palestinian rejectionism means

More lies. What peace treaties do they reject? Or are you referring to peace proposal by Israel or Israeli allies that suit Israeli demands and reject any of Palestinian proposal?

Just like how Trump came with a ‘solution’ that the US and Israel worked out together, without allowing any slight input from Palestinians, and then telling them you are forced to accept what we are giving you, lol.

Just stop with your bs at this point. Very ironic that you’re only criticizing Palestinians and sparing Israel. It says a lot about your viewpoints. But go on, let me not disturb you :yousmart:

AbdiFreedom

Humiliator in Chief
Staff Member
Somali reaction during Somaliland/Khatumo war

:chrisfreshhah:

Somali reaction during Mudug clashes

:mjlol:

Somali reaction when Al Shahab bombs a city

:russ:

Somali reaction to Rohingya and Uighur

:idontlike:

Somali reaction during Israel/Palestine conflict

:mjcry:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Nigga wtf is 100k when we have lost out on billions of funds because of our anti Israel stance. You think Somalis haven’t donated more than a 100k with all the “muh ummah” monkeys in our midst?? Palestinians should be fucking grateful we have stood by them when their Arab brothers have thrown them to the curb.!!
lost out on billions kulaha, the same israel that didn't want any talks with your irrelevant ass. Somalis havent done shit for Palestinians that Arabs haven't.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
lost out on billions kulaha, the same israel that didn't want any talks with your irrelevant ass. Somalis havent done shit for Palestinians that Arabs haven't.
Niggas on this site think Israel will invest billions into a failed state with the most dangerous AQ subsidiary that runs a sizeable chunk of the nation.:deadpeter:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Maybe because this has been going on for thousands of years???? Lol am I supposed to drop my life which is much more important to me to go a do jihad???

Every day is a new ceeb View attachment 298858

these chicks making it seem like all Somalis are wierd Palestine booty suckers that will litteraly crumble to there knees at every bomb dropped on gaza

When In reality I’m more concerned with what I’m having for breakfast

odkaac iyo anjeelo OR suuqar iyo sabaayad????? View attachment 298859

Wow 13 people thumbed u down @Grigori Rasputin Wooorrrrdd

They didn’t don’t want any talks because for the past 60 years we haven’t negotiated in good faith with them. We’ve used them for occasional aid and thrown them to the curb and they know this. I think if we change our stance and we could get a lot of help from them. f*ck them palestinian langaabs kkkk

Trending

Latest posts