Another somali person behaving like they are physically feeling pain in Gaza right now….smh

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
But who cares what they donated, Palestine is fragmented and under occupation.. Ask yourself how much good have any of these so called neutral posters done for Somalia? I bet you zero, Palestinians are arabs but you have to remember even they're Arab brothers have turned their backs on them.. Some hours ago I was watching a speech by president Sisi of Egypt who said they have shut the border crossing between Gaza and Egypt, this means all roads going into and out of Gaza is shut down and the civilians are left there with no food, water and electricity and heavy Israeli bombardments.. These people are suffering my Allah easy their pain.
We should care about that. Those people donated to us while their lives are already a living hell br. That's one hell of a gesture.

With people willing to donate large amount of money, and randoms in Palestanian streets refusing to burn the Somali flag for lacaag. Every Somali by default should support these selfless people. :wtf: The least we can do is give the same energy back. Donations and attending Palestinian rally's across the diaspora.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Suggesting someone should become Kafir because you disagree with them and that they're a curse is a disgusting thing to say. Use appropriate language if you wish to educate or disagree with someone!!!!!
Go and educate yourself.

If you are against muslims you don't belong in the fold of islam.

The person acts like a hypocrite, they get treated as such.

This is very much islam, if you don't agree educate yourself fadlan.

Speaking without knowing only results in your own mockery!!

Gafgin

I tell the truth…go cry about it.
Go and educate yourself.

That’s it @Diaspora ambassador called me a “kaffir” I’m going to go and cry now.

E1720B6F-CF66-416C-BCCD-270FDA0D2370.png

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
This is a joke right ?????

you do know even with constant bombing gaza is still better the somalia you know that right..

get this through your thick skull!!!! GAZA IS MORE BIULT UP AND BETTER THEN ANY CITY IN SOMALIA

the way your talking your acting like it’s not you fucking dumb stinky ayrab

this clown said “ they donated $140k when they live in “fucking gaza”

Like somalia isn’t worse then gaza lol that REALLY just pissed me off
You are saying the prison camp with one of highest desnity in the world with constant bombing and entire families getting whipped out is better than Somalia? Gaza had over hundreds civilians killed in matter of hours. Tell me where in Somalia there is a siege and 2.2 million ppl live in 40km square?

Go and educate yourself.

You're part of that "go educate yourself" crew with ZERO substance. No points. Nothing valuable to add. No credible argument. No interesting perspective. Instead you resort to calling your fellow Somalis you disagree with kafirs. Disgusting behaviour. Shameful. Uff.

If you saw a child on the street, get punched in the face by a bunch of bullies, then start crying, would you say
"Why should I feel sorry for him, there are kids in Somalia right now dying of starvation, I don't care about that kid he has got it easy compared to Somali kids"

Do you know how idiotic you sound.

Plus as Muslims we feel empathy for anyone who is being oppressed, yes even if its a non-Muslim if they are being tortured alive for no reason we feel empathy for them, thats just called being a normal human being.

We’re witnessing a genocide happen in real time while we have no power to help the victims protect themselves. How can you classify that as ceeb? Some brain dead guy you are.

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
Maybe because this has been going on for thousands of years???? Lol am I supposed to drop my life which is much more important to me to go a do jihad???

Every day is a new ceeb View attachment 298858

these chicks making it seem like all Somalis are wierd Palestine booty suckers that will litteraly crumble to there knees at every bomb dropped on gaza

When In reality I’m more concerned with what I’m having for breakfast

odkaac iyo anjeelo OR suuqar iyo sabaayad????? View attachment 298859
There is no way u have an issue with that tweet

Cush

Cushite Arab
Maybe because this has been going on for thousands of years???? Lol am I supposed to drop my life which is much more important to me to go a do jihad???

Every day is a new ceeb View attachment 298858

these chicks making it seem like all Somalis are wierd Palestine booty suckers that will litteraly crumble to there knees at every bomb dropped on gaza

When In reality I’m more concerned with what I’m having for breakfast

odkaac iyo anjeelo OR suuqar iyo sabaayad????? View attachment 298859
The sons of Japheth continue to confuse the Semites

Every day is a new ceeb

When In reality I’m more concerned with what I’m having for breakfast odkaac iyo anjeelo OR suuqar iyo sabaayad?????
I was reminded of a befitting Hadith, as I was reading some of the comments in the past few days.

Hadith on brotherhood: Believers feel their pain together:
By Abu Amina Elias / April 15, 2014 / Brotherhood الأخوة, Community الجماعة, Compassion التعاطف, Manners الادب, Mercy الرحمة, Monotheism التوحيد, Pain الألم, Parables الأمثال

Sahl ibn Sa’d reported: The Prophet, pbuh, said, “Verily, the believer among the people of faith is like the place of the head to the body. The believer feels pain for the people of faith, just as the body feels pain for the head”.
Source: Musnad Aḥmad 22877

عَنْ سَهْلِ بْنِ سَعْدٍ السَّاعِدِيِّ عَنْ النَّبِيِّ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ قَالَ إِنَّ الْمُؤْمِنَ مِنْ أَهْلِ الْإِيمَانِ بِمَنْزِلَةِ الرَّأْسِ مِنْ الْجَسَدِ يَأْلَمُ الْمُؤْمِنُ لِأَهْلِ الْإِيمَانِ كَمَا يَأْلَمُ الْجَسَدُ لِمَا فِي الرَّأْسِ

Explanation:
'There should be love and union between the believers such that one of them is like a member of the others, so each one suffers from the misfortune of the others, and in this meaning it came: "The believer to the believer is like a building that supports the other.”

Postscript:

Some years ago, whilst another raid was unfolding in Gaza, round the time when Yasir Arafat's compound was being demolished with gases and poison being applied, subsequently dying from the chemical exposure, one of my nephews got into a tussle with another Muslim lad at his school, the latter having slanted the Palestinians, and expressing antipathy as odious as those of the OP. Cut a long story short, having been notified by the school, we met with the parents of the lad, in the end concluding: Even when a Muslim child grows up with h(is)er parents, but is not brought up with Muslim 'tarbiya' and values, it is not the child's fault not to know. The lad kept saying 'Why do I care', and his mother did not seem bothered, for she did not seem to know herself, where she kept saying 'Oh they are just kids, and kids say things'. But then she put it in the most remarkable way, sans realising it 'He is just seeking attention', and because the focus is on the plight of the Palestinians, he just finds 'No one cares about him'.

Check the antipathy OP, and others here express against the plight of their fellow Muslims, moaning about their inadequacies, if perceived inconveniences in thought and spirit.

Nothing wrong with her post. Starting to suspect some users here are just murtads who hate Arabs no matter what. And no, Gaza is not more built up than Somali cities. Cope harder.

I dont see anything wrong with her tweet. Yes somalis have been annoying me lately with their attention seeking behaviour but I sympathise with the Palestinian people. What’s happening to them is horrible and the whole world is watching
It’s certainly horrible, but i want to see the gulf Arabs cry too.

May Allah bless the people of Gaza! May Allah make it easier for them. There are a lot of Murtads on this forum. Just know, I feel closer to a Muslim non Somali over any non Muslim even if you’re Somali and we share the same blood. I say this because the people who are trying to push this narrative that we Somalis shouldn’t care are the Murtads on this forum and the ones with incredibly low Iman.

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Israel just airstriked civilians on convoys trying to get out of north gaza. Somalis haven't gone through 1/10th what these miskeen people have.

Trending

Latest posts