Another MP shot dead in Mogadishu

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shamis

The terrorists claim responsibility. They shot murxumka in the early hours of the morning which is becoming a pattern. Why is no one guarding MP's in the early hours when they're the number one target of attacks?

I'm guessing these terrorists have inside information, they seem to be quite effective with their
attacks.

S

Shamis

I'm thinking its more than information - they still have hordes of supporters from the maxaakimta days who'll spy, including professionals. They (govt) will start employing only family members very soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Shamis

Time for prayers - he's seriously wounded and not dead as reported by Al Shabaab.

the politicians in mugdishu need a good propaganda machine that makes shabaab so hated in the south that shabaab understand killing wont get you into power and you are fight a losing battle. if shabaab foot soldiers know that the public is 100% against them then they will not willingly do these suicide missions for the religious extremists that order the shabaab foot soldiers.

my advice is for there to be a powerful propaganda machine that makes shabaab hated.

S

Shamis

Very true - people rarely even criticise them, they always apologise on the behalf of Islam (Islam doesn't condone this etc) which is so unnecessary seeing as they're a gang. They need to be exposed for the frauds they are - someone needs to monitor their press and call them out for the hate speech and investigate their true motives.

S

Shamis

Ilhaahey ha u naxariisto MP Maxamed Gurhan. 12 MP's murdered in a year and a half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending