Another media assault in Rinkeby, Sweden.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean that terrorist who was stabbing college students in Ohio? That cop was a hero and it shows about the cognitive deficiency of BLM to be supporting terrorists simply because they are black. Foh :cryinglaughsmiley:
osu-suspect-6.jpg
thats in ohio i obviously meant that guy from ottawa. he was an obvious jihadi nobody would go out and defend his ass. idk if your ignorant or grasping for straws but what connection does a terrorist have with random black men shot dead unarmed? try again.

black= subsaharan african. google is your friend. BLM showed up for that mentally ill somali kid who was shot dead by police. stop talking out of your ass.
BLM was silent when a Somali kid was pushed of a building and killed. In fact in America Muslim and Arab organizations like CAIR have been there for Somalis more than BLM. Only time BLM cares is when they can push their agenda, then they forget about the person they protested for. Like the Somali man that was killed on Toronto by police, they protested fora little while then left, giving no aid to the family, providing no legal help.
The person they cared the most for was Sumaya, uff.
If BLM was an organized organization that provided help to victims and helped on court to convict the cops, I'd have some respect for them. But they're just a "f*ck white people, see me I'm protesting, attention whoring organization".

Like they also do heavy rioting, or allow it which is stupid too. The Civil rights era had clear goals, leaders, lawyers, funds and true structure. White people feared them, but today nobody fears BLM. Instead BLM just worsen things. The Black Panthers and NOI were true organizations too.

I'm Somali. Black is a term created by whites that they used against Negroids and that was adopted alongside AA by the African Americans as they had no shared ethnicity or country.

If people don't want to go by that and instead chose to go by Somali instead, then let it be. Me personally I don't speak black, eat black food, participate in a black culture or hail from a black country. I'm Somali. Why would I adopt a racist name created by Europeans that only really applies in color-washed America?

Black is a weird and frankly dumb term. Asians don't call themselves yellow or Mongolids. I'm a Somali from Africa. I have more relation to Arabs than blacks in America. (due to geography, religion. Nothing else)
you can choose to call yourself whatever you want. "black" has no genetic significance, its just a social construct. but while you like in america/ canada (since you and mclovin don't fall under this catogory) you will be seen and referred to as black. end of. anytime some draws a monkey and names some random african nation...best believe your seen as that too.

BLM was silent when a Somali kid was pushed of a building and killed. In fact in America Muslim and Arab organizations like CAIR have been there for Somalis more than BLM. Only time BLM cares is when they can push their agenda, then they forget about the person they protested for. Like the Somali man that was killed on Toronto by police, they protested fora little while then left, giving no aid to the family, providing no legal help.
If BLM was an organized organization that provided help to victims and helped on court to convict the cops, I'd have some respect for them. But they're just a "f*ck white people, see me I'm protesting, attention whoring organization".

Like they also do heavy rioting, or allow it which is stupid too. The Civil rights era had clear goals, leaders, lawyers, funds and true structure. White people feared them, but today nobody fears BLM. Instead BLM just worsen things. The Black Panthers and NOI were true organizations too.
did that have anything to do with police brutality? was it around the time of BLMs creation and what country was that in? arabs have thrown us under the bus countless times. your an ignorant fool if you think these arabs will be there before any african would. wishful think at its best. the "ummah" is a myth. sumaaya was somali.

you can choose to call yourself whatever you want. "black" has no genetic significance, its just a social construct. but while you like in america/ canada (since you and mclovin don't fall under this catogory) you will be seen and referred to as black. end of. anytime some draws a monkey and names some random african nation...best believe your seen as that too.
The people who live where a lot of Somalis live know who's Somali and not. There's a clear difference. Even the media states that the Ohio terrorist was Somali, not black or AA

did that have anything to do with police brutality? was it around the time of BLMs creation and what country was that in? arabs have thrown us under the bus countless times. your an ignorant fool if you think these arabs will be there before any african would. wishful think at its best. the "ummah" is a myth. sumaaya was somali.
Sumaya was a transvestite drug addict.

And it's true CAIR and other likewise Muslim organizations have cared more for Somalis and other Muslims moreso than BLM. Especially in America.

The cab driver in Toronto can f*ck off but they're not the point

Is this really the group you wanna affiliate yourself with. Brainless terrorist sympathisers
:ohdamn: And your ethnic group is Puntland. Don't ever claim somalinimo again
tucker_carlson.jpg
that was one man. the guy who shot up the police station was BLM too. at its very core blm is about police brutality but idiots like the one above make it about race. my ethnic group is somali and puntland is in somalia. again stick to what you know.

We don't want to be victims like African Americans. Abaayo take your oppression points and your solidarity elsewhere.

Sumaya was a transvestite drug addict.

And it's true CAIR and other likewise Muslim organizations have cared more for Somalis and other Muslims moreso than BLM. Especially in America.

The cab driver in Toronto can f*ck off but they're not the point
does that erase her somalinimo?

CAIR is an organization. BLM is a movement that only exists to fight police brutality. it consists of random people who unit for a cause. and over time it became a race war. but most still believe in the original cause.

We don't want to be victims like African Americans. Abaayo take your oppression points and your solidarity elsewhere.
who said anything about being victims? i don't even know what to say to you anymore. living with arabs has done a number on your self esteem.

Watch her claim somali when it suits the narrative. Let's see how long that lasts
:hemad:
somali is an ethnic group. genetically everyone of you niggas are somali. are you dense or has the qabil wars on this site confused you?

with that said MJs are the purest somalis so get to stepping sheegato!!! ethiopia is that way! :icon arrow:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP

I personally allign myself socially with other Africans (Eritreans, Ethiopians, Nigerians etc) before Arabs.

I agree with you re; black label but I've just accepted it. Can't fight it. Anglo Saxons and Slavs are different but they both identify as white. It is what it is.

somali is an ethnic group. genetically everyone of you niggas are somali. are you dense or has the qabil wars on this site confused you?

with that said MJs are the purest somalis so get to stepped sheegato!!! ethiopia is that way! :icon arrow:
Atleast you are not one of the crazy ones who think they are another race. :drakekidding:

Honest question tho. Do you claim mj before somalinimo as a coping mechanism to distance yourself from what you see as a mediocre country/people? And can your white friends tell this difference or do you just tell them you are somali

Atleast you are not one of the crazy ones who think they are another race. :drakekidding:

Honest question tho. Do you claim mj before somalinimo as a coping mechanism to distance yourself from what you see as a mediocre country/people? And can your white friends tell this difference or do you just tell them you are somali
i thought you were the one claiming i was a different race though....stop projecting your insecurities onto me you .5 sheegato.

and i claim somali to ajnabis and mj to somalis. white people think all black people look the same so......

Apollo

VIP
I personally allign myself socially with other Africans (Eritreans, Ethiopians, Nigerians etc) before Arabs.

I agree with you re; black label but I've just accepted it. Can't fight it. Anglo Saxons and Slavs are different but they both identify as white. It is what it is.

The genetic distance between Anglo-Saxons and Slavs is equal to the difference between Somalis and Oromos.

The genetic distance between Somalis and West-Central Africans/Afro-Americans is equal to the difference between the Irish and Indians, very much unrelated.

i thought you were the one claiming i was a different race though....stop projecting your insecurities onto me you .5 sheegato.

and i claim somali to ajnabis and mj to somalis. white people think all black people look the same so......
Again, major step up from some in your beesha who claim racially ambiguous. I have high hopes for you :obama:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending