Another media assault in Rinkeby, Sweden.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Iranians are known for wanting to be white. They look down on people from other countries.

They became delusional since their language was grouped under Indo-European. Now they are all WE WUZ ARYANZ.

Even though they are mostly language shifted Sumerians.

They became delusional because their language is grouped under Indo-European. Now they are WE WUZ ARYANZ.
I think you know this but there is a book where European whites claim Indian and Persian civilisations as part of their history

Literally WE WUZ KANGZ

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
I see Arabs on /pol/ that post pics of themselves and literally beg to be white
Something along the lines of "I'm white, right guys?????"

"WE WUZ WHITES right??"

I see Arab girls here who bleach their skin and dye their hair blonde. They look like retards.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
He deserved to get attacked last time I checked its against the law in Sweden to film a person especially without the other persons consent

This Guy :camby:

"All these women at the police station are filing a rape report"

"Most rapists in Sweden got a Islamic background"

As far as I'm concerned we are different races. Stop worrying about the public image of us Somalis and worry about your own people
:lawd:

so MJs aren't black? or are somalis not black? my nigga..youve been around arabs too long. stop worrying about our public image kulaha, dumbass.

:lawd:

so MJs aren't black? or are somalis not black? my nigga..youve been around arabs too long. stop worrying about our public image kulaha, dumbass.
f*ck kinda sjw shit is this.:what1: No we do not associate with tyrones. And if you are going to fall on your sword defending a people it should be your own tribe which I've heard have been reduced to fratricide in ontario

f*ck kinda sjw shit is this.:what1: No we do not associate with tyrones. And if you are going to fall on your sword defending a people it should be your own tribe which I've heard have been reduced to fratricide in ontario
who said anything about tyrones? your dense af. black isn't an ethnic group. when were talking about race all you purple skinned 11 head faraxs fall right in that basket. or did you think you were white? and you know nothing about ontario or its residents stick to commenting on what you know, arabs.

who said anything about tyrones? your dense af. black isn't an ethnic group. when were talking about race all you purple skinned 11 head faraxs fall right in that basket. or did you think you were white? and you know nothing about ontario or its residents stick to commenting on what you know, arabs.
So are tamil Indians suddenly black now just because white people are ignorant and group people according to color instead of real anthropological differences?

:camby:

Blm would be the first to throw you under the curb so choose your allies wisely

So are tamil Indians suddenly black now just because white people are ignorant and group people according to color instead of real anthropological differences?

:camby:

Blm would be the first to throw you under the curb so choose your allies wisely
black= subsaharan african. google is your friend. BLM showed up for that mentally ill somali kid who was shot dead by police. stop talking out of your ass.

black= subsaharan african. google is your friend. BLM showed up for that mentally ill somali kid who was shot dead by police. stop talking out of your ass.
White South Africans have lived there for generations, are we the same race as them?

Stop it with the collectivism, sub Saharan Africa is diverse, you're starting to sound like an ignorant white person

"I'm not black I'm cushitic!!1" :mjlol:
I'm Somali. Black is a term created by whites that they used against Negroids and that was adopted alongside AA by the African Americans as they had no shared ethnicity or country.

If people don't want to go by that and instead chose to go by Somali instead, then let it be. Me personally I don't speak black, eat black food, participate in a black culture or hail from a black country. I'm Somali. Why would I adopt a racist name created by Europeans that only really applies in color-washed America?

Black is a weird and frankly dumb term. Asians don't call themselves yellow or Mongolids. I'm a Somali from Africa. I have more relation to Arabs than blacks in America. (due to geography, religion. Nothing else)

You mean that terrorist who was stabbing college students in Ohio? That cop was a hero and it shows about the cognitive deficiency of BLM to be supporting terrorists simply because they are black. Foh :cryinglaughsmiley:
osu-suspect-6.jpg

This girl @Knowthyself doesn't even claim somali but will gladly give her life down for the most bullshit vague constructs like blackness. :O27GWRK:

This is the modern day somali condition and it's so sad

Status
Not open for further replies.