Another media assault in Rinkeby, Sweden.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweden has ended itself, it's current status is as an ISIS retirement home

Also, wasn't this the guy that was asking the Minneapolis somalis questions and it came out that all of the ones interviewed turned out to be Islamists?
The next tareek fatah?

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
I go to the police station every now and then. It's never to report a crime, it's just so I can get them to witness documents. I love how he thinks we are stupid enough to think that all the females were reporting rape. That was enough for me to stop watching.

:russ::russ::russ:

Fox News going global on their quest to hate on immigration.

Ami Horowitz is a Alt right cucked Jew who posts nitpicked propaganda on his YouTube channel. Absolutely despise the man.

You can't film people without their permission in Sweden, and since the people of Rinkeby are tired of being harassed by film crews trying to frame them, they get mad. However he is heavily exaggerating what's going on. "Struggle ensues" kulaha. You'll get more of a struggle going onto a Hasidic Jewish community on New York.

f*ck that c*nt.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Stockholm has become the place to get a beating and whine about for the skinheads :chrisfreshhah:

:salute: reer Sweden you guys need to beat every single one of these racist cunts

Merca

Inactive.
Retarded guy. There are always these kind of people that come to Rinkeby and demonisize the people living there. People are tired of the constant harassments they experience from these racists. Suits him right.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Sometimes I go on Stormfront just for bants and I see Iranians and Mestizo Latinos on there begging asking them if they are considered "white" :icon lol:

Apollo

VIP
Sometimes I go on Stormfront just for bants and I see Iranians and Mestizo Latinos on there begging asking them if they are considered "white" :icon lol:

I found this video after viewing one alt-right video (for the lulz) it popped up as recommended. :dead::deadosama:

I see Arabs on /pol/ that post pics of themselves and literally beg to be white
Something along the lines of "I'm white, right guys?????"

Merca

Inactive.
Iranians are known for wanting to be white. They look down on people from other countries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending