Another great move by the Somali dowlad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
The murursade and mareexan goverment in mogadishu need to realise that somalia is not mogadishu and there’s a tribal system of 4.5 and they are behaving like dictators by withholding the aid money that the international community donated to all somalis and using it for their own political gains by bribing officials and causing tribal wars so they may secure their seat in power so they can carry on looting and plundering the money intended for all somalis.

I don't think you understand. If it was actually possible to have Puntland secede from Somalia, we would have done it long ago. We are simply smart enough to know that it will never go through. The same people telling us to secede would not give us recognition when we make it clear we want to secede. It is simply not possible. I am very much anti-Somali, as in I hate Somalia as political concept, but I accept it as a reality on the ground because secession is not on the table.
Quasi secessionists unlike eyedoors who let their intentions be known from the get go, when will your ppl come out the closest? :umad:

Tell me mudane I'm only hearing secession talk from reer Puntland on the internet, is this the general feeling amongst the shacab back home?

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
MX used to be our rivals in the kacaan days. Nowadays you have sunk so low, its almost depressing to see.

We been rivals and we still are. Even tho we were rivals. We bailed you out in the Civil War. And what do you mean by depressing to see? We are ruling our native mammul Jubaland which is majority MX.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I find them incredibly annoying. With their undeserved khibr, their constant referal to Hawiye as ****s and their backward qabilist ways.

Nobody in Somalia likes them. I honestly would never want Somaliland to leave us, because despite what happened I think landers are good people. I would never want Jubbaland to leave or Galmudug or any other state. But If Puntland left tomorrow, I would be happy. Good riddance and goodbye!
You sound like an angry, scorned, used and abused ex wife. Good riddance kulaha Somalia needs Puntland.

Cuqdaad ridden cockroach.

Gibiin-Udug

I am mareexan. I always had love for all Somali. But I have seen the true nature of Puntlanders. They hate everyone. They hate Isaaq, they hate Hawiye, they hate MX.

Then what do you people want to share a country with us for?

Go, we do not need Puntland.
Puntland is disruptive and always holding us back.
Boon boon dhashay, the audacity, A marexaan saying this shit, I'm actually laughing,

Focus that energy on Gedo, atleast MJs have Puntland, your whole clan is a beg, you try to be hawiyes but the dollar store version.

Atleast hawiyes are consistent with their cuqdads,

Leave kulaha, nayaa your people are the most irrelevant clan in Somalis, literally, no region to show for.

Gibiin-Udug

No offence, but people who left Gedo like this

somalia.jpg
UN-SO-People%20waving-2014.jpg
04-11-2016SomaliDrought.jpg
Poverty-in-Somalia.jpg
2017105636428026469733574ec149c1d.jpeg
5957394677_3e9b202231.jpg
cVMbxgpUs49byt4MSNR6YR.jpg
maxresdefault-1.jpg

Don't exactly like their gobol :manny:
Ilk0yars avoiding their regions like a plague.

They're the condoms in Somali politics. Used and abused.

Gibiin-Udug

Naw it's actually the other way around Puntland needs Somalia.
Gaas punks your ass farmaajo failure of a president. That's why he can't say shit.

Inferiority runs in your blood.

B00ns have always had deep cuqdaad against MJs. May you all die with it. Nacalaad baa nigutashaa.

Sheikh

VIP
Boon boon dhashay, the audacity, A marexaan saying this shit, I'm actually laughing,

Focus that energy on Gedo, atleast MJs have Puntland, your whole clan is a beg, you try to be hawiyes but the dollar store version.

Atleast hawiyes are consistent with their cuqdads,

Leave kulaha, nayaa your people are the most irrelevant clan in Somalis, literally, no region to show for.

Let the cuqdad out. I'm enjoying it. Gedo is developed. Marehan are the most relevant clan in all Somalia history. We have Jubbada Hoose, Jubbada Dhexe, and Gedo etc to show for. :manny:

Gibiin-Udug

Let the cuqdad out. I'm enjoying it. Gedo is developed. Marehan are the most relevant clan in all Somalia history. We have Jubbada Hoose, Jubbada Dhexe, and Gedo etc to show for. :manny:
How can I have cuqdaad against an inferior, irrelevant condom that's re-used.

Sheikh

VIP
Gaas punks your ass farmaajo failure of a president. That's why he can't say shit.

Inferiority runs in your blood.

B00ns have always had deep cuqdaad against MJs. May you all die with it. Nacalaad baa nigutashaa.

Ha Farmaajo is the one that brought Gaas into politics from Buffalo, NY. Farmaajo is the man he has the power that's why he's sidelining the dawlad-diid such as Gaas. Superiority run in my blood nothing more nothing less. And no once again it's MJ that has cuqdad iyo xiin against us MX Ugaases. You guys are not liked. No wonder Dhulbahante your Harti brothers hate you guys. Bunch of snakes.

Sheikh

VIP
How can I have cuqdaad against an inferior, irrelevant condom that's re-used.

You lot have been having cuqdad ever since Jaalle Siad Barre. Yet we are so noble and superior compared to you guys. Horta yarey pay your respects to Sade the largest and influential Darood sub clan. We are the face of Darood. Without us there's no Darood. And that's facts. While you guys are not liked by Dhulbahante, Leelkase, Isaaq, Hawiye, Rahanwenye.

Sheikh

VIP
Ilk0yars avoiding their regions like a plague.

They're the condoms in Somali politics. Used and abused.

Our regions are well developing mashallah. We are the chess masters of Somali politics always have always will be. :mjswag:

Sheikh

VIP
Are they still crying about getting abused in Kismaayo by Madobe?

I'm mad I wasn't tagged in this thread.

The audacity.

Nacalad baa ku talaa.

Actually it's us MX Ugaases that karbash Madhuuso the Kenyan servant in our city Kismayo. :gunsmiley:

Gibiin-Udug

Ha Farmaajo is the one that brought Gaas into politics from Buffalo, NY. Farmaajo is the man he has the power that's why he's sidelining the dawlad-diid such as Gaas. Superiority run in my blood nothing more nothing less. And no once again it's MJ that has cuqdad iyo xiin against us MX Ugaases. You guys are not liked. No wonder Dhulbahante your Harti brothers hate you guys. Bunch of snakes.
If superiority runs in your blood, why did MX ran away from barre and left him to die in a toilet in Nigeria?

No wonder you guys are called B00n.

Gibiin-Udug

Our regions are well developing mashallah. We are the chess masters of Somali politics always have always will be. :mjswag:
You have no region except for dusty Gedo.

I should wash my hands seven times like a dog touched me when I engage a convo with MXs.

Sheikh

VIP
If superiority runs in your blood, why did MX ran away from barre and left him to die in a toilet in Nigeria?

No wonder you guys are called B00n.

Yeah Superiorty runs in our blood. What on earth are you talking about? Us MX Ugaases saved and rescued our leader Jaalle Siad Barre with our Militias. As for Nigeria he stayed in Kismayo then Gedo then Kenya then Nigeria. But he didn't die on a ''toilet'' he died in a Hospital.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending