Another great move by the Somali dowlad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
As an abgaal we have been more historical allies then them, maybe they are mad because they were ruled by kenadid yusuf.

Kenadid and Boqor Yusuf were Bah Yaquub, from the Abgaal imam's lineage. The respect MJ have for Abgaal is far higher than that of MX no doubt.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Why didnt you save yourself in galinsoor and dhusomareeb?

Fam my life wasn't on the line in Gelinsoor or Fart city. I would rather defend my native prized city Kismayo. (btw Gelinsoor is a shared town). Besides Greener pastures > deserts. Expanding your land is a good thing. Once again Fart city was a shooting lounge for us.

and how is this a big deal?:wtfdis:

Until we create modern naval forces to patrol our maritime waters to protect our sovereignty not foreign fleets sent by the UN ,then I don't care what useless laws the President signs.

There will still be Indian, Chinese, Iranian, South Korean fishermen plunging our coasts depleting our fishing reserves. It's basically a free for all.

Those foreign naval forces the article mentions are there to prevent piracy and protect international shipping lanes, they don't give a rats ass about the illegal fishing occurring off our coast.

Do you really think violators will respect a law signed by a President who doesn't even control a km outside his presidential palace?:sass2:

What's with the over sensationalized propaganda? It seems the Farmaajo stooges are working overtime today. :sass1:

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
Fam my life wasn't on the line in Gelinsoor or Fart city. I would rather defend my native prized city Kismayo. (btw Gelinsoor is a shared town). Besides Greener pastures > deserts. Expanding your land is a good thing. Once again Fart city was a shooting lounge for us.

Sade females are welcome to Gelinsoor:oops:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
MJ have never let go of the fact that they were robbed of the chance to rule the country and they blame the Marehan who they see us as inferior. This is my neutral observation.

That's because you lot are inferior.

Sheikh

VIP
Sorry, I don't engage with those of loser clans.

And I don't engage with langaabs such as you. It just was a courtesy from I the Ugaas to even be talking to you in the first place. A Superior Ugaas such as I from a noble clan and you a from langaab cuqdad ridden clan are not the same.

Sheikh

VIP
MJ wa gob, you insult MJ you insult me a descendant of Habar Majerteen. B00ns and whotos should stick to what they do best which is...

Tunasangeli boy you are nothing but a slave to Somaliland that cooks fish for his oppressors. That's what your only good for.

there is no doubt that MJ and MX have problems with each other

Wrong on this observation because you mix qabiil iyo siyaasad.

We have nothing against MJ & I speak for all Mareexaan on this one. You mistake the dislike we Sade have for SNM USC, SSDF, RRA etc and the relevant clans that supported them.

SSDF is particular because they sided with USC & then later came begging only to betray again, apart from that they are no different to us than isaaq, hawiye, rahanweyne and all others.

As qabiilo we cool, there hasnt been any fighting in living memory, just political posturing thats all.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
And I don't engage with langaabs such as you. It just was a courtesy from I the Ugaas to even be talking to you in the first place. A Superior Ugaas such as I from a noble clan and you a from langaab cuqdad ridden clan are not the same.

Mental illness aad'qabta

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Wrong on this observation because you mix qabiil iyo siyaasad.

We have nothing against MJ & I speak for all Mareexaan on this one. You mistake the dislike we Sade have for SNM USC, SSDF, RRA etc and the relevant clans that supported them.

SSDF is particular because they sided with USC & then later came begging only to betray again, apart from that they are no different to us than isaaq, hawiye, rahanweyne and all others.

As qabiilo we cool, there hasnt been any fighting in living memory, just political posturing thats all.
The problem is MJ worship politics the way they view ordinary people is dictated by politics they’re mind is unable to separate politics and clan they’re like white nationalists that support Trump they don’t understand most MXs especially in Gedo have never laid eyes on an MJ and have no ill will towards them at all you can’t hate someone you don’t know :manny:

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
I love how the Puntlanders have been screaming for years about their superiority over other Somalis.

Well why do you want to share a country with the rest of us "savages". As soon as I said leave you all started saying how you will never leave and that it was all "kaftan".

Puntlanders we are like hold up and you arent for real. :whoa:

It was all fake bravado and khibir then.

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

I don't think you understand. If it was actually possible to have Puntland secede from Somalia, we would have done it long ago. We are simply smart enough to know that it will never go through. The same people telling us to secede would not give us recognition when we make it clear we want to secede. It is simply not possible. I am very much anti-Somali, as in I hate Somalia as political concept, but I accept it as a reality on the ground because secession is not on the table.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts