Another great move by the Somali dowlad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farm

VIP
So the FGS can give them away and have a monopoly on the fishing resources in lands they don’t control to steal to fund their war against the FMS? This govt needs to go

Thanks for informing us.

So the FGS can give them away and have a monopoly on the fishing resources in lands they don’t control to steal to fund their war against the FMS? This govt needs to go

Thanks for informing us.

Fishery rights can only be given by the central government. Its like Dorset council telling the UK government to piss off and they are going to let anyone they like into "their' seas.

A country's oceans can only be regulated by one entity. Every country does it this way. Do you want Somalia to be the exception?

Farm

VIP
Fishery rights can only be given by the central government. Its like Dorset council telling the UK government to piss off and they are going to let anyone they like into "their' seas.

A country's oceans can only be regulated by one entity. Every country does it this way. Do you want Somalia to be the exception?

Listen kid I don’t support Xaarmajo and his illegitimate administration. I don’t want him anywhere near the fish off my coast, he can fish in Gedo.

All boats and ships have to renew their licences with the Somali government. The new updated register will protect Somali fishermen from foreign trawlers. Currently some foreign trawlers buy fake licences from corrupt regional adminstrators and this makes it harder for the judical system to go after the foreign pirates in Somalia's ocean.

https://www.hiiraan.com/news4/2018/...s_for_ships_boats_sailing_under_its_flag.aspx

:it0tdo8:

Great move

Assert your power within your domain :nvjpqts:

This will bring in an enormous amount of Revenue that will alleviate our chronic dependency on foreign aid

More than anyone else this will benefit the average Somali fisher who suffered under foreign trawlers who illegally obtained licences to operate under our banner

Guul iyo Gobanimo

Listen kid I don’t support Xaarmajo and his illegitimate administration. I don’t want him anywhere near the fish off my coast, he can fish in Gedo.

The Somali ocean does not belong to you alone. It belongs to every Somali alive and those that will be born in the future.

Farm

VIP
The Somali ocean does not belong to you alone. It belongs to every Somali alive and those that will be born in the future.

Sure.. you stay on your side of the border and I’ll stay on mine. You have been compromised by the aborigines.

:it0tdo8:

Great move

Assert your power within your domain :nvjpqts:

This will bring in an enormous amount of Revenue that will alleviate our chronic dependency on foreign aid

More than anyone else this will benefit the average Somali fisher who suffered under foreign trawlers who illegally obtained licences to operate under our banner

Guul iyo Gobanimo

It's a win/win decision.

This dowlad will be written by future historians as the dowlad that saved Somalia.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
This kind shit is what pisses the state governments, what does a nigga sitting in Xamar know about fishermen in Calula, Bosaso, Hobyo, Kismayo etc. Local issues for the local governments. The FGS should work with the state governments especially fighting ilegal fishing but not make rules without consulting people.

This kind shit is what pisses the state governments, what does a nigga sitting in Xamar know about fishermen in Calula, Bosaso, Hobyo, Kismayo etc. Local issues for the local governments. The FGS should work with the state governments especially fighting ilegal fishing but not make rules without consulting people.

The only thing the Somali fishermen have to do is apply for a licence. Its not a big deal to them. However by creating a centralised system for registering boats and ships will make it easier for the government to check if a foreign boats is illegally fishing in Somali oceans.

Having multiple offices all over Somalia, giving away different types of licences makes it harder to verify official licences. It also makes corruption easier.

For the Somali fishermen it is a good thing. It will stop illegal foreign fishing in the Somali ocean.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
The only thing the Somali fishermen have to do is apply for a licence. Its not a big deal to them. However by creating a centralised system for registering boats and ships will make it easier for the government to check if a foreign boats is illegally fishing in Somali oceans.

Having multiple offices all over Somalia, giving away different types of licences makes it harder to verify official licences. It also makes corruption easier.

For the Somali fishermen it is a good thing. It will stop illegal foreign fishing in the Somali ocean.

We can have a unified system that is not an issue. I hate foreign looters and we can work together to fight that. But the days of making every decision from xamar are over whether you like it or not. The state govermnents are part of the federal government and you have to consult with them in all matters that affects them or we will continue having problems.

Additionally a centralised fishery agency will make it easier for the government to keep records of illegal fishing.

If the Somali government has real data on the number of illegal foreign trawlers we can table this issue at the UN. We can make a good case about how much money is lost and we can lobby the UN in help with dealing with illegal fising.

We can have a unified system that is not an issue. I hate foreign looters and we can work together to fight that. But the days of making every decision from xamar are over whether you like it or not. The state govermnents are part of the federal government and you have to consult with them in all matters that affects them or we will continue having problems.

Running every decision by the federal states creates to much unnecessary bureaucracy. It will slow down any governmental action and this will adversely affect the average Somali on the street.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Facts.

SomaliMVP

Somali chauvinist
Not only should the central government be the only one to give out fishing licences, they should also force foreigners with licences to proces the fish in Somalia. Jobs will be created for Somalis and the government can track the illegal foreigners who steal our fish.

Mudane, these folks are not serious. They want to force the cursed centralism on us.
How are people supposed to take your federalism/centralism concerns serious when you've already said you hope the country balkanizes and separates along clan lines? Lol your screen name said PIM just recently before you changed it to federalism wa muqadas :comeon:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts