Another great move by the Somali dowlad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
This thread let's me know MJ is superior, cockroaches crying about MJ and praying to Allah swt that we leave Somalia.

Alxamdullillah that Alkah swt made MJ a natural born leaders.

Gibiin-Udug

Yeah Superiorty runs in our blood. What on earth are you talking about? Us MX Ugaases saved and rescued our leader Jaalle Siad Barre with our Militias. As for Nigeria he stayed in Kismayo then Gedo then Kenya then Nigeria. But he didn't die on a ''toilet'' he died in a Hospital.
He died in Nigeria due to hunger and malnourishment.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
You have no region except for dusty Gedo.

I should wash my hands seven times like a dog touched me when I engage a convo with MXs.

We have regions such as Jubbada Hoose, Jubbada Dhexe, Gedo, Liibaan Zone, GG, NFD. Us MX Ugaases are nobility at it's finest. So? I read ayat kursi whenever I engage a convo with MJs.

Gibiin-Udug

We have regions such as Jubbada Hoose, Jubbada Dhexe, Gedo, Liibaan Zone, GG, NFD. Us MX Ugaases are nobility at it's finest. So? I read ayat kursi whenever I engage a convo with MJs.

I hold my nose whenever MX passes by, I smell the langaabnimo from them.

Sheikh

VIP
Tell me why he never invested in MX inhabited areas? He knew you guys were incompetent.

He was a Somali President but he did invest in MX lands such as Kismayo he built us the port we have today and the airport. As for Gedo he was about to build us the dam on our river the Juba river in Bardera. But now the dam is getting developed and complete. But now we invest in our city Kismayo. We are competent.

Last edited:

Sheikh

VIP
MJ is superior than all Somalis. We are the royals of East Africa.

Naw MX is superior than all the Somalis. We are the blessed ones. After all we built this country from scratch. And now we are in Villa Somalia once again ruling peasants. :rejoice:

Gibiin-Udug

Naw MX is superior than all the Somalis. We are the blessed ones. After all we built this country from scratch. And now we are in Villa Somalia once again ruling peasants. :rejoice:
Farmaajo can't rule the master bedroom's bathroom. Keep lying to yourself.

Sheikh

VIP
Farmaajo can't rule the master bedroom's bathroom. Keep lying to yourself.

I'm not lying he has the ability to control all the districts in the Capital. And in a long time qaraxs have been reduced under his administration. I see good progress and that security progress can implement and reach the whole country.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts