Another ginger revert/Somali woman couple goes viral on Twitter

SPOT on. Let's not pretend there are many asian/arab females that despise their own men and want to leave them for ajanabi but they can't due to not only their fathers but their male relatives. They have a strict marriage culture where they will go as far as to honour kill their daughters if such thing occurred. If we had the same ideology when it comes to marriage you will never see sonali females flocking to foreign men. Blame our lenient culture.
So you are encouraging somali men’s to do honor killing, do you now how many innocent women’s are killed for the sake of someone else pride.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
So you are encouraging somali men’s to do honor killing, do you now how many innocent women’s are killed for the sake of someone else pride.

Where did i say we should do honour killing? im saying the asian method of honour killing threats is the reason why you will rarely see asian females marry out and that we are more leniant since we dont have strict marriage culture. So our leniant culture is the reason why we are more accepting towards interracial marriage.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
How do I ban @MadNomad from ever commenting on my threads? Always coming here talking about how white incels are the superior race. OMG WTF.

It's interesting how you display incel behavior yourself by making threads about Somali women marrying out.

You can keep lying about what i'm saying all you want. I know that reality hurts your feelings, so i'll avoid your threads from now on. No need for banning. :icon lol:

true....people dont like to admit it though. As you said if you are bleaching, wearing lenses and weaves. Off course you would want your child not to go through all that and will try to make it natural for them. Also I agree only white women seem to be comfortable with their race, which makes sense as they are the most privileged people in the world. If you look at youtube you have so many interracial couple channels, because thats where the money is. No one is interested in same race couple. so it gives the impression that its far more common than it actually is.

This is so laughably untrue it’s preposterous.

Last edited:
Maybe you're right. The ex con thing may just be an anomaly. Either way, i wish people around here would stop posting about "self hating xalimos celebrating interracial marriage". It's not self hate, in reality they are probably perfectly comfortable being Somali. What they are doing is acting in what they perceive to be in their best reproductive interests.

For example, white girls may seem loyal today, but if Asians become the most dominant race in the future you best believe white women will be leaving white men in droves lol. Ethnic loyalty is a foreign concept to women, it's all about social upward mobility for them.

Truth is women are only loyal to men they respect. And that respect comes in many forms. Social capital being one of them. Power being another. Success. Even status can help. Notice how these are all things Somali guys lack in the west. And then they get surprised over their "whumminz'' lusting over foreign men. Absolutely useless. :icon lol:

Another rant full of blatantly untrue statements. Stop parroting white male mgtow talking points.

One of my distant female cousins married a hollandese man

After 10 years he got tired of Islam and turned gaal. He divorced her and abandoned the kids

One Somali man married a Dutch woman, she claimed he raped her and disappeared with the children whilst he did 3 years in jail

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
To the niggas in this thread with the clear inferiority complex to cadaan dudes, who also coincidentally happen to be mostly reer UK, you telling me this is your competition?

kyle-copy1.jpg

You all niggas exposing your position with your posts if you feel "cucked" by this guy, the average cadaan in the UK.:russ:

Inb4 blue-pilled, racial hierarchies, "delusional", etc. :heh:

:yacadiim: They've internalized some false hiearchy of their own making.

Whats the appeal behind these men? They arent good looking, their culture is different, but its not fully western either after they become muslims, so they are basically cultural blank slates. The fact that they would go out of their way to look for an irishmen :gucciwhat:
To be fair guys, many somalim aren't ambitious and successful in attaining an education and good career. But also Somali girls too, so this nonsense is unacceptable! No race mixing. Keep the blood line pure.

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
Handsome man. Cute couple. All the best to them. They are going to have really good looking children. They won't look Somali but yah know haha

Trending