Another ginger revert/Somali woman couple goes viral on Twitter

World

VIP

Can someone tell me why Somali interracial marriages are fetished so much and go viral on the internet? But there are hardly full Somali couples?

World

VIP
Surprise surprise

Remember that video made by Sam of Somalia (cadaan revert) that he received hundreds of emails from Somali women asking how to find cadaan reverts?

7CF35AC0-07A4-4F17-BAD5-C542F5E82186.jpeg

Apollo

VIP
Surprise surprise

Remember that video made by Sam of Somalia (cadaan revert) that he received hundreds of emails from Somali women asking how to find cadaan reverts?

View attachment 57261

Somalis are going extinct in the diaspora. There is nothing we can do about it. Whites complain about White Genocide, but we are facing Cushitic Genocide at twice the speed.

Surprise surprise

View attachment 57261

Whats the appeal behind these men? They arent good looking, their culture is different, but its not fully western either after they become muslims, so they are basically cultural blank slates. The fact that they would go out of their way to look for an irishmen :gucciwhat:

Wow I cant even make an insulting post that is creative after seeing this, whats worse is this Xalimoo is beautiful. I think i am done for today my Somali ego and pride has been hurt.
:meleshame::meleshame::meleshame::kendrickcry::kendrickcry::kendrickcry::mjkkk:

Muji

VIP
Somalis are going extinct in the diaspora. There is nothing we can do about it. Whites complain about White Genocide, but we are facing Cushitic Genocide at twice the speed.

Cushitic genocide or living in governmental housing, women dying from child birth, men dying from diabetes

Men/women who marry white ajanabis tend to be happier and more successful. Just something I noticed.

why would you want her to get married to a useless criminal abdi with no goals in life when she can complete half her deen with a well educated passionately religious cadaan revert?

Oortcloud

Expert in jinn exorcism-jinni ceejiye
Wow I cant even make an insulting post that is creative after seeing this, whats worse is this Xalimoo is beautiful. I think i am done for today my Somali ego and pride has been hurt.
:meleshame::meleshame::meleshame::kendrickcry::kendrickcry::kendrickcry::mjkkk:
Go marry out Asian white what ever tickles your fancy you don't have to deal with tho fuckery

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Does not one wanna point out the cartoon they made which made her look white
conceit.jpg

I'm not saying anything but I think we know why she went with a cadaan guy:siilaanyolaugh:

why would you want her to get married to a useless criminal abdi with no goals in life when she can complete half her deen with a well educated passionately religious cadaan revert?
Sxb, are you seeing what you are writing you sound like a cuck. Please go to a brain surgeon and see if you have a brain tumor that makes you worship these adaan gingers who have no souls you disgust me and you should be ashamed of yourself. There is special place in hell for people like you.
:faysalwtf::farole::ileycry::susp::susp:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Sxb, are you seeing what you are writing you sound like a cuck. Please go to a brain surgeon and see if you have a brain tumor that makes you worship these adaan gingers who have no souls you disgust me and you should be ashamed of yourself. There is special place in hell for people like you.
:faysalwtf::farole::ileycry::susp::susp:
Clearly that person hates somalis thats all they spout on this site.

Trending