Another ginger revert/Somali woman couple goes viral on Twitter

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
They celebrate it because they perceive it as an upgrade. Harsh, but true. Even @Knowles touches on that point in this thread. Albeit in a roundabout way.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
There is no such thing as Cushitic genocide. :siilaanyolaugh: This is yet another melodramatic thread exaggerating the truth and looking for something that confirms pre-existing beliefs. I see more Somali couples in real life because I normally pay attention to them. :siilaanyosmile:Selection bias. It's probably the same for you but the reverse.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
There is no such thing as Cushitic genocide. :siilaanyolaugh: This is yet another melodramatic thread exaggerating the truth and looking for something that confirms pre-existing beliefs. I see more Somali couples in real life because I normally pay attention to them. :siilaanyosmile:Selection bias. It's probably the same for you but the reverse.
cushitic genocide will eventually happen in the west since we dont have a strict culture when it comes to marriage and tend to be more leniant. However back home is a reality that is happening right infront of our eyes. The bantus have completely taken over some parts of southern Somalia and soon all of Somalia.

On the subject of cushite genocie, y'all fail realize other cushtic groups aren't laangaab like us.
Ethiopians(lump them all together) are 100 million plus, afars and bejas do not have a massive diaspora and they aren't getting attacked by bantus in their home countries.

It's somali genocide.

Maybe Fircoon and the egyptians were somali, and this is the punishment.:jaynerd:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
cushitic genocide will eventually happen in the west since we dont have a strict culture when it comes to marriage and tend to be more leniant. However back home is a reality that is happening right infront of our eyes. The bantus have completely taken over some parts of southern Somalia and soon all of Somalia.

I always assumed there would be a subsect of Somalis that would choose to marry each other as some form of resistance. Generally, marrying within is more of an economic strategy among people to help generate and hold on to wealth. I'm going to assume that there will be Somali people for a few more generations.:mugshotman: What am I reading?

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I always assumed there would be a subsect of Somalis that would choose to marry each other as some form of resistance. Generally, marrying within is more of an economic strategy among people to help generate and hold on to wealth. I'm going to assume that there will be Somali people for a few more generations.:mugshotman: What am I reading?
if you say so but you and i both know that is not going to be the case even in the next coming decade

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
if you say so but you and i both know that is not going to be the case even in the next coming decade

:mugshotman: sigmund, I cannot believe they will all be gone. There will likely be a resurgence of more nationalistic sentiments from the right. So, we're not going anywhere except back home. :yacadiim:

She is so beautiful smh she could’ve had beautiful kids with a Somali guy, unfortunately her kids will probably look cadaan/arab.

Mixing of the races is the way forward in eradicating, racism, bigotry and hatred. But first, let’s start with intra-clan weddings. I never wittnessed Somalis marrying from other clans here in Australia with the exception of the mother of the bride/groom is from that tribe. Then only, could we understand the interracial marriages.