Another ginger revert/Somali woman couple goes viral on Twitter

Sxb, are you seeing what you are writing you sound like a cuck. Please go to a brain surgeon and see if you have a brain tumor that makes you worship these adaan gingers who have no souls you disgust me and you should be ashamed of yourself. There is special place in hell for people like you.
:faysalwtf::farole::ileycry::susp::susp:

reverts are amazing human beings, I have the upmost respect for them. I hope he can make my somali sister happy

reverts are amazing human beings, I have the upmost respect for them. I hope he can make my somali sister happy
Sxb, pray I dont become the king of Somalia because I will send people like you to the concentration camp you stupid dooqin. You are probably those crazy liberal, degenerate, BLM/Feminist supporters.

May Allah bless their marriage. Ya'll better say Mashallah for her finding a person on their deen instead of a typical ciyaal suuq . All I see is a bunch of bitter single people :nahgirl: @World you're the biggest hater on this forum Wallahi , go back to bootyclapping Arabs shaqo la'aan aa ka badatay . All your threads are low quality trash filled with unnecessary bashing :bell::hillarybiz:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Cushitic genocide or living in governmental housing, women dying from child birth, men dying from diabetes

Men/women who marry white ajanabis tend to be happier and more successful. Just something I noticed.
Can’t believe I’m saying this right now. My throat is burning as we speak.

But maybe it’s time us Kings....my throat it’s on fire.....it’s ti.....this hard. It time for us to put...I almost died for a second.....time to put beckys aside for a second and to become power couples with xalimos. f*ck that was hard.

We need to flip the script. Interracial couples shouldn’t be thought of as more happier and successful. @Sheikh @Crow call the ambulance I think I’m dying

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
May Allah bless their marriage. Ya'll better say Mashallah for her finding a person on their deen instead of a typical ciyaal suuq . All I see is a bunch of bitter single people :nahgirl: @World you're the biggest hater on this forum Wallahi , go back to bootyclapping Arabs shaqo la'aan aa ka badatay . All your threads are low quality trash filled with unnecessary bashing :bell::hillarybiz:
It’s sucks people have this rude mindset when it comes to interracial marriages. They seem happy. That’s all that should matter.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP

He won’t be able to. This girl will never be happy as interracial nonsense will always feel wrong. It’s filthy and goes against natural laws, she should’ve stuck with her own if she wanted happiness.

World

VIP
It ain’t that deep abaayo

I’m just asking questions

Why is it that there hardly Somali couples on the internet, but so many interracial couples? I don’t even remember the last time I saw a Somali couple on Twitter. But every time a non-Somali marries a Somali, it gets thousands of favourites. This is self hate.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Wait what!! IMG_20181020_165616.jpg
Does that mean he's having three wives?:ohhh:

Mans practising the deen better than non revert Muslims:ehh: I must say it loud

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Irish are mid-go of cadaan people they used to be called white ni99ers Somalis are bottom of the barrel :chrisfreshhah: