Another geeljire drops dead in Toronto

Why does that matter if he was related to me? A person in my community died. Asking you to have empathy would be asking for too much. Say whatever you want, but those cadaans and ajanabis that you try to emulate so bad still see you as a black, Somali man.

Go shuck and jive somewhere else, Adeer Tom.
What community? I think you must be blind. No such thing exist all across Canada.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
AUN I dont know the story behind this but reality is nobody of us now why he got killed it could be cause hes Somali? resembles someone they know? Gang initiation? Debt? Over a girl?

The only way these killings are gonna stop is to leave those areas dont live there or raise kids live in another part of town far away from these areas Somalis like moving in neighbourhoods with alot of Somalis nothing wrong with that but if the area got a problem with gangs,shootings than you should prioritize your safety and your family by not living there

The fucked up thing is that somalis are working with Madows if they are from the same block, So somalis will kill somalis because of some Madows, We should never left home to come to this shit

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
3 different shootings today mandem rode out for the yute styll aun
Screenshot_20200601-035515.png
Screenshot_20200601-035501.png
Screenshot_20200601-035443.png