Another geeljire drops dead in Toronto

Did you know him personally? I get it, y’all say stuff like he may have been in a gang, or rapping about the opp block to make you feel better about your own circumstances or chances of getting shot, but the sad reality is that Somali guys are a target, irrespective of who they are and what they do. The only solution I see is to move from these neighbourhoods and don’t even visit. If your family lives in the hood, meet up at a restaurant in the suburbs. Don’t visit them.
Was he related to you? Nobody cares about ghetto trash.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@Desert Flower I’ve seen my fair share of Somali guys die in Toronto. That’s one of the reasons why I left before I finished high school.

Most of the ones that died in my circle ended up taking on drugs, selling it and then telling the plug to go f*ck themselves. They end up months or weeks later getting gunned down because of easy money. I even know of a yute that had to eat a charge of murder or his family would get killed. The guy was apart of the gang so he was already involved in some shit.

The dirty secret is most of the Somali guys getting gunned down are being killed because they are associated with drugs, gun running, gangs or even just being a rapper that talks shit.

I’ve seen too many janazas. Wallahi the situation is sad. Somali men want quick money and believe they can get in and out with zero consequences. They think they can talk shit on a track with zero consequences.

You might disagree, I know some are innocent men going to work. I don’t mean those men. I remember a somali guy who was around 30 died when he came home from work in Doomstown. So, I know it happens more often than it should. People in Toronto are ruthless now.

Was he related to you? Nobody cares about ghetto trash.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why does that matter if he was related to me? A person in my community died. Asking you to have empathy would be asking for too much. Say whatever you want, but those cadaans and ajanabis that you try to emulate so bad still see you as a black, Somali man.

Go shuck and jive somewhere else, Adeer Tom.

Did you know him personally? I get it, y’all say stuff like he may have been in a gang, or rapping about the opp block to make you feel better about your own circumstances or chances of getting shot, but the sad reality is that Somali guys are a target, irrespective of who they are and what they do. The only solution I see is to move from these neighbourhoods and don’t even visit. If your family lives in the hood, meet up at a restaurant in the suburbs. Don’t visit them.
Yeah I did. Maybe around 7 somali boys and men that i’ve been close with died. I only knew 2 who were miskeen and were at the wrong place at the wrong time.
it’s been so bad that I can’t visit Toronto anymore. Whenever I think of that city all I see is a grave full of Somali men. f*ck that place.

33 years old is not a 'kid' and there's a 95% chance that he's not innocent but a gangster like most of reer Toronto.
stop pulling numbers out your ass

anyone can be at the wrong place at the wrong time

don't be so judgemental, you wouldn't want someone else judging you so quickly like that

Your post is spot on. The issue I have is that nowadays, it’s no longer enough to say that a guy was gunned down because of drugs when there has been countless Somali guys who have been killed who had no ties to the game. It’s serious and everyone is a target. There’s no code.
The only thing it seems for Somalis to do in Toronto is to spread out and avoid make enclaves and ghettoizing themselves again. Their shouldn’t be 70% Somali high schools In the hood. It’s not normal.

I even suggest some to move back to Somalia if they need to or Arab nations. Anywhere but that hellhole. Wallahi Toronto is a trap. It seems like its nice and clean, but really theirs rats everywhere and every year it becomes more evident. People hate seeing other succeed here.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
You clearly do not know the politics of this city to be making that statement. Anyone can get shot, how many Somali men have been killed simply coming home from work or someplace else, and they were not part of a gang nor were dealing drugs? Stop victim blaming. He’s dead, say AUN and keep it moving.
I know that a small number of innocent Somali guys have been shot but it's rare. The vast majority of shooting victims are criminals.
I don't live anywhere near the 68 IQ community so there is little to no chance of me being shot. I agree with your advice though.

Gambar

VIP
The gang stuff is stupid, they took the Chicago gang stuff and applied it to Toronto where you maybe from Scarborough but have family from Downtown or the Westend and y’all have to be enemies lol. It’s extreme. Some of these rivalries existed when I was a kid in the 90s before these kids were even born. It’s such a joke wallahi. Maskeen hard working people end up in the crossfire. Somali moms do a lot for their sons, they may not be able to give you every material thing you wanted but you’ve never starved so why be a drug dealer? Because you are too lazy to earn an honest living and now everybody around you is in danger. It’s not like you are forced to deal drugs because you have to put food on the table, it’s because you are emulating a lifestyle you have no idea about. You have Islam and deenta say alhamdulilah and follow that path. Personally I am not taking a chance by living near known drug dealers and murderers, I would rather move way out of the city. Go to Hamilton, Kitchener, Waterloo or even move out of the province. Somalis huddled up in one dangerous neighbourhood is a recipe for disaster. Your kid might not be mixed up in that game but Somali boys look alike so you are taking a chance at your child being shot due to mistaken identity.

Gambar

VIP
Facts. And they’re all named ‘Abdi’ and Abdullahi. All it takes is for one xoolo to scream ‘Hey Abdi’ for your innocent look alike son to turn around and end up dead. We need to do better!
They’re not even doing that, they are spraying bullets at random people in the middle of a busy street. Half of these so called gangsters aren’t even able to hold a gun properly.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
AUN tho my sources telling me it was mt olive yutes tryna catch a body but smoked the wrong guy very sad

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
It’s all that haram coming back to rip at the welfare scamming Somali single moms. 30 plus years of eating haram money has its consequences.
They thought they could get away from the haram they were eating, 18 years of claiming your kids are bastards to get that single mother benefit has come back to haunt them :francis:

Trending

Latest posts