Another geeljire drops dead in Toronto

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
These cops are incompetent...they know Driftwood is looking for revenge so why not patrol rival neignourhoods throughout the day :noneck:
They dont care, let the negroes wipe each other out is their motto. They will never patrol public housing anymore like back in the day. Did you know John Tory dismantled TAV the gang section of TPolice?

Ppl on SM were saying the police refused to give CPR and also prohibited the family from doing so either. AUN. This violence has got to stop.

Where’s the BLM?
BLM attacks cops not gangsters

Please don’t ask me why aren’t they going after gangs, it’s a dumb question with an easy answer.

Gangs kill people that f*ck with them.

If a farax gets shot by police, then you ask where they are.

Let me guess. Guns, gangs, drugs or rapping shit about the opps block?

either way, sad to see a young brother die so young.
Did you know him personally? I get it, y’all say stuff like he may have been in a gang, or rapping about the opp block to make you feel better about your own circumstances or chances of getting shot, but the sad reality is that Somali guys are a target, irrespective of who they are and what they do. The only solution I see is to move from these neighbourhoods and don’t even visit. If your family lives in the hood, meet up at a restaurant in the suburbs. Don’t visit them.

Trending

Latest posts