Another blessed Bantu country

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gabon a country along the Atlantic coast of Central Africa, has significant areas of protected parkland.They have a low population density, abundant petroleum, and the country is full of foreign private investment which helped Gabon becoming a prosperous country.

Like Somalia the country primarily had oral tradition up until the spread of literacy in the 21st century

around 80% Gabon is covered by rainforests and some of them are one of the largest natural park in the world.
upload_2017-8-3_19-42-12.png

upload_2017-8-3_19-53-23.png
upload_2017-8-3_19-53-44.png

upload_2017-8-3_19-54-35.png
upload_2017-8-3_19-55-13.png
upload_2017-8-3_19-56-37.png

The country also has the third highest GDP per capita in africa and around 85% of the population speaks French.
They also ranked number 6 in human development for africa (higher than egypt and South africa)

BTW they have great public healthcare which is available for 90% of the population.

@TheMadMullah and anti bantu gang :pachah1:

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
These African success stories of countries that got their independence after us shows that we could've been even better. f*ck everyone who has contributed to the collapse of Somalia nacalat idinkudhacde bastariinyahow :pacspit:

These African success stories of countries that got their independence after us shows that we could've been even better.

They got independece in 1960. I think it's the low population they have. Only around 2 million folks live in that country.

Yo can someone tag all the anti bantu/black folks in this thread. I'd like to see their reaction :russ:

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
They got independece in 1960. I think it's the low population they have. Only around 2 million folks live in that country.

Yo can someone tag all the anti bantu/black folks in this thread. I'd like to see their reaction :russ:
Looking a those pictures is just infuriating me nacalaa. We could've been great but fuckin qabyaalad and bullshit had to ruin everything.
IMG_6289.GIF

:mjcry:

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
A lot of those countries on the west African coast are surprisingly stable. Most of them also have lower crime rates (per capita) than the US.

A lot of those countries on the west African coast are surprisingly stable. Most of them also have lower crime rates (per capita) than the US.

They only have 8,000 army personnel. inclunding the army the Marine Corps, Navy, Air Force, and Coast Guard. It's really stable compare to western countries.

But South Africa , Botswana and Namibia are shit holes and aren't worth visiting (crime and racist people)

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
They only have 8,000 army personnel. inclunding the army the Marine Corps, Navy, Air Force, and Coast Guard. It's really stable compare to western countries.

But South Africa , Botswana and Namibia are shit holes and aren't worth visiting (crime and racist people)
Yes, South Africa is an absolute shithole with skyrocketing crime and racism to non-Zulus. I don't know about Namibia and Botswana but I imagine they're the same.

Yes, South Africa is an absolute shithole with skyrocketing crime and racism to non-Zulus. I don't know about Namibia and Botswana but I imagine they're the same.

Yep they are same. They hate all other ethnics. In Botswana you will be treated like an outcast if you are not an ethnic tswana. I don't know why the respect their white seniors and target all other african ethnics. Even if I was offered a high paying job I would reject.

But I heard Zambia is a good place and very welcoming. I heard a lot of Somalis opened business in Zambia

They've had a long serving dictator Bongo who died a few years ago and power given to his son who grew up wealthy in Paris.

The population is small (less than 2 million) and it has a big French population that work in the oil sector and other important sectors.

There is high inequality there with wealth concentrated in the top 20%, the rest are poor which skews the gdp per capita.
With the amount of wealth they have there is no excuse for them to not be the Dubai of Africa.

Unfortunately they aren't taking steps to diversify their economy or add value to their products. Once their oil runs dry they'll be dirt poor.

It's sort of what Djibouti would've been if it had oil.

They've had a long serving dictator Bongo who died a few years ago and power given to his son who grew up wealthy in Paris.

The population is small (less than 2 million) and it has a big French population that work in the oil sector and other important sectors.

There is high inequality there with wealth concentrated in the top 20%, the rest are poor which skews the gdp per capita.
With the amount of wealth they have there is no excuse for them to not be the Dubai of Africa.

Unfortunately they aren't taking steps to diversify their economy or add value to their products. Once their oil runs dry they'll be dirt poor.

STOP DERAILING MY THREAD!!!

who cares if there is inequality! the point of this thread is to show how beautiful the country is. the roads and buildings.
upload_2017-8-3_20-35-1.png

now get out of my thread

Gabon is still a colony of france, france has still strong grip on every sector of Gabon and most investments come from it.

If you would have Said Botswana Or Rwanda i would have atleast accepted. Nevertheless gabonese understand its a win win situation hence Why its stable.

STOP DERAILING MY THREAD!!!

who cares if there is inequality! the point of this thread is to show how beautiful the country is. the roads and buildings.
View attachment 25714

now get out of my thread
Tbh It's a fancy looking shithole country.
Your point of this thread is qashin then. Showcasing a country that isn't able to develop its tourism industry because of poor infrastructure. What a joke

ExcessFame

True Villain

When you gotta wake up and smell the canjeero :drakelaugh:

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Gabon is still a colony of france, france has still strong grip on every sector of Gabon and most investments come from it.

If you would have Said Botswana Or Rwanda i would have atleast accepted. Nevertheless gabonese understand its a win win situation hence Why its stable.
I found a real picture of @TheMadMullah and it's all starting to come together.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts