Annoying SSpot Users

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys have strong stomachs to not have him on block. :manny:

When I scroll through and see disgusted reactions and know whats up and I'm safe from it :whew:
I have him on block but sometimes I look at the content I ignored for context and i regret it. BIG. TIME.
This is why I want him banned and all of his posts deleted.

I have him on block but sometimes I look at the content I ignored for context and i regret it. BIG. TIME.
:tacky: sometimes I get curious too, but you have to remind yourself why you didnt want to see it in the first place :yousmart:

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
i hope and pray a pack of madows defile you.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Not gonna lie, half this forum is annoying. But then I realise, about half or most, of the forum are under 21 years of age. That explains a lot.

Not gonna lie, half this forum is annoying. But then I realise, about half or most, of the forum are under 21 years of age. That explains a lot.
Half of this forum is over 25 wasting there life arguing with people they can't see about a country they haven't been in since childhood.

He shouldn’t be banned, he’s crazy, but he’s harmless.
He is not harmless. Lmao. He is disgusting and has a habit of saying disturbing, sexually harassing things.

I sincerely would like to see him gone off this website for good. If I were a mod, he'd be banned on his first day :ftw9nwa:

Gambar

VIP
He is not harmless. Lmao. He is disgusting and has a habit of saying disturbing, sexually harassing things.

I sincerely would like to see him gone off this website for good. If I were a mod, he'd be banned on his first day :ftw9nwa:
z3zrULC He said something to you miyaa?

I’m his habaryar, inanka dhaaf :icon lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.