Annoying SSpot Users

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am the only one who wants to punish this @Jiron kid. The guy is maddeningly upbeat and positive. Everything he says is Pollyannish. Very kumbaya stuff. If you told him that your house burnt down, he would say, "But ahh, now you can appreciate the twinkling stars unobscured by walls". Even his avatar is a smiley face grinning from ear to ear. And his signature is about loving thy neighbor. Is the dude a fuckin' Christian? Don't get it twisted, I love my Cross Worshippers as much as the next guy, but where's the nigga in him?

This is the bloody internet. If you don't have a bad thing to say about someone, then say nothing. Never trust a negrotarian who is too nice. This kid's not been around for ten days, and he's already got my back up. Keep your eyes peeled folks.

@Desert Flower is number two. She told me you can't get married just for sex, and not till you're in your thirties and that its better for horny youngsters to do oral sex and anal sex out of wedlock than to do it on the marriage bed. Also she wants 60k mehr. What an insane woman. When I debunked her lies she ran away like a true coward. Like Jiron, she's a new user. So watch out for newbs. They've got an agenda.

@Kaleel too. What the hell happened to him. It's his forum but he's a no show. What kind of example does that set for the rest. All his Mods are lazy. Seen @Duchess lately? They're crooks. They want power, but none of the responsibilities. I called up K's house and his boyfriend answered. He identified himself as @AbdiJew. I was shocked. I thought Kaleel was chaste. Subxanaka ya cadim.

Who annoys you?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending