Andrew Tate is BEGGING Authorities to release him so he can take care of his 10 kids.

Women in general have more self control before the act due to shame, which could be interpreted as low drive.
I don't believe it is just shame, women are alot more reserved than men, they are less likely to be directly aggresive in their approach and more scared to be direct, they also aren't turned on as much by visual things like men are and don't have as big a drive as men. Men have more testosterone and therefore have a bigger appetite than women.
But once a woman finds the right man which is rare, like 1/100, they can become addicted on a crack level.
I personally believe that if every women were to find the man that they actually like in school or whatever all these so called religious girls would have commited zina by now because when a women finds a guy she likes everything goes out of the window when she "loves him". But this usually happens with a rare amount of men for women, whereas men will just get any girl that they find remotely attractive to pump and dump.
being heart broken she goes in search for a new 1/100. In the process she gains a crazy body count and the habit of shamelessly giving away her body, to strangers who don’t even satisfy her. In the hopes that one of them might turn out to be 1/100.
I agree with this,once a women gets heart broken she tends to loose value for herself and seek the same feeling in other trash men making her sometimes turn into a hoe, but a women must be broken to become a hoe, whereas a man is just born like that

Trending