Andrew Tate is BEGGING Authorities to release him so he can take care of his 10 kids.

Nigga compared the Sahaba to Andrew Tate :mjkkk:
Im not comparing the sahaba to andrew tate, I am making an Islamic point, if the greatest people of this ummah did major sins publicly, then we learn from this principle that if someone converts to Islam but is still doing major sins it doesn't automatically make them a munaafiq, you should always give people excuses, time to change, and not backbite them or curse them.

World

VIP
Im not comparing the sahaba to andrew tate, I am making an Islamic point, if the greatest people of this ummah did major sins publicly, then we learn from this principle that if someone converts to Islam but is still doing major sins it doesn't automatically make them a munaafiq, you should always give people excuses, time to change, and not backbite them or curse them.
Just because his past is forgiven, doesn’t mean he shouldn’t be punished for his past. Andrew Tate can be a good Muslim in prison.

Just because his past is forgiven, doesn’t mean he shouldn’t be punished for his past. Andrew Tate can be a good Muslim in prison.
I never said he shouldn't, you guys are alll just backbiting him in this forum, you guys are too obsessed with some random guy who ain't even somali.

You really don't understand, you have never been a man, qeelbax, you really are misssing the mark you, yes women have a sex drive, but mens are so much higher you wouldn't even imagine
The Simpsons GIF by MOODMAN

i know what you mean, but you’re saying it wrong bro.

Y’all are saying mashallah for this man having several illegitimate kids, not surprised this is defo farax behavior 😂

Lol so this guy who had a webcam girl business, multiple kids with baby mamas wants to preach about haram this and that. I'll admit he was funny af to watch online, but you gotta be mentally ill to take this guy's mindset seriously unironically.

The physical self improvement stuff is cool, as well and yearning for riches. No problems there. Not being played by women is also good advice. But the shit he says isn't groundbreaking if we're all being completely honest with ourselves. He hasn't exposed the Matrix or anything.

But this guy legitimately created a cult around a persona that's crumbling before our very eyes with his arrest in Romania. This guy went from looking tough when he got arrested to whining about his 10 kids in a jail cell.

Candace Owens spilling facts here. She is basically saying the women whose chats were shared weren't victims, but accomplices to Andrew Tate's lifestyle at the time. They were enjoying it.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I used to believe that there weren't that many, but the increasing amount that are being found out makes me think that there is actually a lot more than we think
At least 10% of the population is alphabet. This percentage will rise over the next few decades as it becomes normalised around the world

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I clearly said they do but its not as much of a difference as the wh0res of sspot are making it out to be. That's why I said they're more similar than they are different. All the lurking wh0res coming out in protest? From the way he is speaking, my first assumption would be that you have this tab open and a private one for ungodly saqajaanimo since you lot are uncontrollable animals.
I do wonder how I’ll stay loyal to one chick for sure. Like I experienced it at uni, it’s hard to not want every other good looking chick. Men are trapped in long term relationships in these societies which isn’t natural to us.

In the wild habitat males impregnate as many women as possible and women are meant to carry the baby of one male. It’s biological. And I say that as a guy who deeply respects women and has good amount of self control.

I do wonder how I’ll stay loyal to one chick for sure. Like I experienced it at uni, it’s hard to not want every other good looking chick. Men are trapped in long term relationships in these societies which isn’t natural to us.

In the wild habitat males impregnate as many women as possible and women are meant to carry the baby of one male. It’s biological. And I say that as a guy who deeply respects women and has good amount of self control.
Humans have higher intellect than animals and we should behave accordingly. Having children with one woman and ditching her for the next, leaving her to raise her kids by herself is saqajaan behaviour.

And the same men who say that men need to “spread their seed” will also condemn fatherless homes with single mothers and say that children need their father in the home. So which is it? Have children indiscriminately with many women and not be around to raise any of them or be an active father in the home with one wife? Cause you can’t have both.

Humans have higher intellect than animals and we should behave accordingly. Having children with one woman and ditching her for the next, leaving her to raise her kids by herself is saqajaan behaviour.

And the same men who say that men need to “spread their seed” will also condemn fatherless homes with single mothers and say that children need their father in the home. So which is it? Have children indiscriminately with many women and not be around to raise any of them or be an active father in the home with one wife? Cause you can’t have both.
he's just explaining how it is not how it is supposed to be, men have a desire for women all the time, and its difficult to restrain that.

women love the deed more than men, it’s just that theirs takes time and effort.

Women don’t usually get turned on visually
like men do, because for men a juicy female body is kryptonite.

If most men only learned how to control their wandering eyes, their self control would be equal to that of women.

So in truth it’s not about who has a higher ex drive or libido, it’s about self control. And most men give away their powers easily, by giving in to weak impulses.

This is exactly why most women don’t respect men, how can you respect someone,that has the self control of a child.

women love the deed more than men, it’s just that theirs takes time and effort.

Women don’t usually get turned on visually
like men do, because for men a juicy female body is kryptonite.

If most men only learned how to control their wandering eyes, their self control would be equal to that of women.

So in truth it’s not about who has a higher ex drive or libido, it’s about self control. And most men give away their powers easily, by giving in to weak impulses.

This is exactly why most women don’t respect men, how can you respect someone,that has the self control of a child.
Yes but women have a less frequent and intene drive then men, a promiscous man will be 5x more promiscous than a promicous women on average

Trending

Latest posts