Andrew Tate is BEGGING Authorities to release him so he can take care of his 10 kids.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
10 kids with multiple women, sheesh. What happened to all this being fake news?

Shouldn't his supporters man up and take care of his kids for him? Y'all some fake ass minions
:trumpsmirk:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Mashallah Beesha Tate will be an outstanding family indeed, may he be freed🤲

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
He has multiple wives, you don't know this info huh?
His words over yours. This was from 2022.

During the podcast, he was asked by the podcast’s hosts about marriage, and Tate shared his take about marriage and how it only meant something to “women.” He stated. “The idea of getting married [...] is completely and utterly fruitless.”

When asked about his thoughts on marriage, Tate stated. “I’d never get married, no. I don’t see the tactical advantage to getting married.” He added. “If I decided to be loyal to a woman and be with her forever. That’s fine. If I decided to have children with a woman. That’s fine. If I decided to have a house with a woman and live with her. Sure possible, it’s not optimal.”

His words over yours. This was from 2022.

During the podcast, he was asked by the podcast’s hosts about marriage, and Tate shared his take about marriage and how it only meant something to “women.” He stated. “The idea of getting married [...] is completely and utterly fruitless.”

When asked about his thoughts on marriage, Tate stated. “I’d never get married, no. I don’t see the tactical advantage to getting married.” He added. “If I decided to be loyal to a woman and be with her forever. That’s fine. If I decided to have children with a woman. That’s fine. If I decided to have a house with a woman and live with her. Sure possible, it’s not optimal.”
Watch what I sent you

If those children were born from Zina then Tate doesn’t have to take care of them as illegitimate children don’t legally have a father in Islam.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Brother Tate is starting his own sub clan Mashallah :silanyosmile: he has beat the langaab accusations
The clan name will be "Ibn Wecels"

Probably the langaabest clan in history.
Yh he has multiple wives
You must be one of his wives so maaha?
:comeon:
If those children were born from Zina then Tate doesn’t have to take care of them as illegitimate children don’t legally have a father in Islam.
His responsibility will be during Yummal Qiyamah Ameen. He lives in the west though.

TOP BARS

tatelaugh.gif

Trending

Latest posts