Andrew Tate has already begun giving dawah

I have a really bad feeling muslim women are going to start getting specifically targeted by these incels

the way the incel was like

“How do I get an Islamic Woman” and

Tate responded “Become a Muslim yourself first”

Its the way they were discussing Muslim women as commodities for me :idontlike:
Yep, we’re basically objects to these men and yet many Muslim men are encouraging him, behaving like absolute dayuuth.

The God complex is also interesting to see. Imagine converting to a religion in which the very basis is to submit to your lord, when really and truly you want someone to submit to you first and foremost?

Yep, we’re basically objects to these men and yet many Muslim men are encouraging him, behaving like absolute dayuuth.

The God complex is also interesting to see. Imagine converting to a religion in which the very basis is to submit to your lord, when really and truly you want someone to submit to you first and foremost?
I might be wrong for this, but I’m having a really hard time buying his “conversion” :francis:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Don’t really get the hype around andrew tate, but i got a sneaky suspicion that this is a covert CIA psychological operation.

This is the opinion I held of him for months, which is why I avoid speaking about his character on SSpot.

But for now, he is Muslim and I can only judge him by his actions today.

World

VIP
Yes, correct.

why is he using Muslim women as a way to lure men in? What about true belief in aqeedah? Everything is about women and now he using us as bait for gaal men. Muslim women are being objectified here and the way Muslim men are accepting this in the Dawah scene like dayuuth is sad to see.

Isn’t It funny that Somali men would usually make comments about reverts becoming Muslim to gain access to Muslim/Somali women and that as soon as a man becomes Muslims even without knowing the basics they get married, well this is now being encouraged on a mass scale but this time it’s being fully encouraged and now they’re shutting down any woman that expresses concern.

Since when have your sisters, daughters, cousins ect become like candy they can lure other men in to Islam, when Islam is all about submission to Allah first and foremost, rather than just a woman obeying her husband. There is an element of a God complex and these men are more interested in a woman’s submission rather than wholly submitting to Allah.

@El Nino is also correct. They are equating man to God, because his whole sctick is about women and women only, rather than being a true slave to Allah.

Even when he just converted or maybe the day before, the first Hadith he posted was about women being the majority In hell. Wallahi, I’m shocked, when someone first converts, they’re more concerned about their own Akhira and trying to go heaven.

I really and I mean really hope that these Dawah men at the very least speak to him and tell him to first focus on gaining knowledge.

I have a feeling that more is to come so everyone brace yourselves.
you make a good point but what if someone who is lonely and doesn’t talk with their neighbours reads about islam’s treatment of neighbours and the rights we owe them, became attracted to islam because of it? is that not similar to a person becoming attracted to islam because of how muslim wives are supposed to treat their husbands?

I can see him justifying his pimping by arguing I own these women thus they are what my right hand possesses.:damn:

He will also be luring his adoring incel fans to Islam by preaching about a wife's conjugal obedience. The Umma's numbers are set to rise, rejoice. Takbir! :rejoice:

:drakekidding:

you make a good point but what if someone who is lonely and doesn’t talk with their neighbours reads about islam’s treatment of neighbours and the rights we owe them, became attracted to islam because of it? is that not similar to a person becoming attracted to islam because of how muslim wives are supposed to treat their husbands?
That is different becomes these lot look at the submission element as away to gain power. Rights of neighbors is based on kindness and is a two way street. If a neighbor is meant to treat you with the upmost respect, then likewise you need to do the exact same thing. The dynamic with regards to obedience that is being used to lure these men, is all about what they can get and never about what kindness they can show likewise. It’s very much based on what he as a husband can take, rather than also give. We all know, women will listen to and love a man that is loving. You shouldn’t need fiqh to instill that respect.

Obedience in Islam is based on the man being qawaam (protector, maintainer, hence more responsible) and having obession with submission is rather an element of having a God complex as they seem to be linking it to the unquestionable obedience that is given to Allah which mere man isn’t entitled to.

There seems to be 0 emphasis on the responsibility of the man and obedience to humans without their being clear cut responsibility is oppression. How would those redpill types deal with the idea of women getting Khula for being unsatisfied by their husbands or deeply disliking him. Or that the Sharia also encourages husbands to help out and that classical scholars believed that wives Islamic duties aren’t to cook and clean and even the ones that did wouldn’t fully contradict that view as a way to prevent husbands from overworking wives or In many cases to illustrate that certain high class women were exempt from cooking and cleaning? My point is, if we sell Islam as a redpill’s paradise, there are certain elements they’ll be blown by. Although, I would say in this day and age, many born Muslim men have issues with some of the fiqh issues I’ve mentioned and are determined to only highlight the parts that fit with the manosphere, so these reverts like Andrew might never come across those views. But that isn’t to say the ‘meek’ Muslim women they come across aren’t going to make sure their rights are well understood.

Also, their obsession with obedience stems from the idea of women being completely at their mercy and we both know a segment of redpill is about men feeling ‘powerless’ and obedience is one way they can achieve that. Wanting someone to listen to you due to power is dangerous as it’s laced in ego and insecurity. A man’s obedience is contingent on only asking her to do something halal and isn’t against her rights or humanity and funnily enough it is based on him fulfilling his role.

To add, having young disenfranchised boys enter the deen with the mindset of getting a young Muslim woman who will scrub their feet is definitely a cheap move, especially if those men are not being guided by knowledgeable men with actual ethics. Muslim women aren’t homogeneous. They’ll face rejection, maybe on a even bigger scale as they’re reverts, they’ll come across Muslim women with strong personalities that will be taken back by their schtick. They’ll realize that we aren’t a copy and paste of their fantasies. It’s rather icky the more I think about it Authobillah. Never thought they’d be a day we’re advertised so that young men can join.

btw, I also cringe when Dawah people use the whole your money is his money in Islam to lure women as well. Especially when we know that it isn’t as clear cut (no alimony ect) and that many Muslims in the West are working class and many women who work can’t afford to not pour money into their families. Looking strictly at fiqh, one can come to the argument that a woman can save her money and watch her husband and kids be in poverty. How ethnical is that? That is the issue of bringing fiqh which is meant to be a minimum guideline rather than something that your relationship is based upon. Also, that argument doesn’t work in this economy in which women can make their own women without having to answer to anyone.

Last edited:
There are already cases of people converting to islam because of Tate.

That's also the main the reason why the dawah scene is very soft & welcoming with him ,they see him as a great opportunity for dawah for his millions of young fans.

Which can of course backfire by false impression of Islam by young weirdos & therefore conversion for the wrong reasons.

I hope the dawah scene , imam's & scholars will advice him & straighten him up .

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP

You are right, however, I think the issue is that the painting given about Islam and women is tainted. Most people that join for this reason, join because they like a distorted image.

It’s common for reverts to want to give dawah as soon as they become Muslim. I remember a Nigerian who reverted from Christianity. Guys tell me why this guy was going in on his fellow Christian’s. Talking about the Bibles lack of authenticity, the concepts of the trinity making no sense. This is guy was catching bodies, I remember the Muslims were like to him, brother take it easy. Don’t be so harsh in your dawah, don’t constantly go out of your way to debate and debunk your former faith and humiliate it’s followers.

However, it’s extremely concerning the way Tate is giving Dawah in that he’s basically making Muslim women look like these women which basically will do anything you say, and because Islam well tells them to.

Dawah, literally means to invite/call and you’re supposed to invite people to Allah, not to women. The main focus and point of Islam is to establish a relationship with Allah. If Tate wants to give Dawah, which should only be done with Ilm (Knowledge) its focus should be on the greatness of Allah. The importance of the Hereafter and lowliness of the World life.

Most reverts are ignorant and our bound to make mistakes. However, Tate is not just any revert. He is an extremely influential person, whose audience are young men from ages 14-34 years of age. This form of Dawah of become Muslim and get an obedient submissive virgin, is extremely dangerous. People in dawah should put a stop to this and seriously have a word from him.

Side note a lot of western Daees(callers to Islam) are a serious fitna to Muslims in the West. Which is why I always ask people to take knowledge from the scholars and to try to learn the Arabic language so you don’t have to be dependent on getting your religious knowledge from these evil people.

There is no doubt that Islam is the solution to all problems, and it’s good to highlight the solutions. So talking about what a wife should do and what a husband should is great and many people do convert because of the wisdom Islam in regards to intimate relationships. The same way people convert for others reasons such as the treatment of the poor, the rights parents have over their children etc.

The main call to dawah is to emphasise and to teach Who Allah is and why we should worship him. The call of Prophet peace be upon him, was the call to Tawheed (Islamic Monothesim).

As his wife Aisha may Allah be pleased with her, said, that if the first orders of Islam were Don’t drink and don’t commit fornication then none of us would become Muslim. But the first message and call was the testimony of faith, then the descriptions of Jannah and Jahhanam.

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
If this man has this many followers, just imagine how many will follow Dajjal, a being that has actual powers.

Tate is a modern-day Pied Piper, but instead of playing a tune to lure children, he is luring teen and Adult men to their doom. Keep following these men and see where you end up.

p08p1fy1.jpg

If I had a label, I'd sign you for these federal bars.
Pimps, Pied Pipers and Preachers all got this ability to wordsmith the hearts of people.

This redpill thing is turning into the male version of feminism and I'm not feeling it.
We saw how feminism was hijacked by the fruitbooty crew and made women feel more deprived the more "rights" they got.
The reality is women haven't been given actual rights, just priviliges. The real rights would've been proper systems that benefits all and the well being of all. Maybe I'm just tweaking.

Also the statement ”they know the best way to serve Allah is to serve their husbands” is extremely incorrect, shit is borderline shirk, equating a mere man to being Allahs level SubhanAllah.

He really said that? I am not seeing the video. Either it was removed or doesn't load for me.

Anyways, I wonder if this is a psyop to try to make Islam look bad.

A person's intention has to be for God. Islam benefits in terms of akhirah and dunya but your intention is supposed to be for Allah.

Wallahi I think both Tate and Muhammad Hijab are freemasons. I've seen both of them seem to flash hand signs that made me think this.

Anyways, people should forget "Western dawah scene". People shouldn't be into these YouTube people to begin with. They just need to stick with real scholars.

Last edited:
I don’t think he meant it like that, but that a woman obeying her husband and pleasing him is a great deed in Islam. There is a hadith that say that if a woman passes away with her husband pleased with her, then she will enter Jannah. And another hadith that says if a woman obeys her husband(along with other qualities), she can enter any door of Jannah she chooses to.
according to Islam, a woman who didn’t grow up doing housework shouldn’t be part of her Islamic duties at all to do that, which is the case for a lot of middle eastern women. Do you know that? According to Shafaai madhab

World

VIP
according to Islam, a woman who didn’t grow up doing housework shouldn’t be part of her Islamic duties at all to do that, which is the case for a lot of middle eastern women. Do you know that? According to Shafaai madhab
how does that contradict what i said that a woman obeying her husband and pleasing him is a great deed in Islam? maybe in the shafi madhab she doesn’t have to in those circumstances, but if it pleases her husband would she get good deeds for doing so?

how does that contradict what i said that a woman obeying her husband and pleasing him is a great deed in Islam? maybe in the shafi madhab she doesn’t have to in those circumstances, but if it pleases her husband would she get good deeds for doing so?
I mean all Muslim women shouldn’t be monolith in your eyes. There are women who in their 20 something years of life never participated in housework, it would be very difficult to change her way of life. In Shafaai he clearly stated that a man should not change a woman’s way of life and mentioned the specific example of housework when she enters marriage. You do you, anyways.

World

VIP
I mean all Muslim women shouldn’t be monolith in your eyes. There are women who in their 20 something years of life never participated in housework, it would be very difficult to change her way of life. In Shafaai he clearly stated that a man should not change a woman’s way of life and mentioned the specific example of housework when she enters marriage. You do you, anyways.
I mean yeah if she’s the daughter of a rich family and married a millionaire then perhaps there is no need for her to do housework, but that is only a small part of a woman obeying and pleasing her husband.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
You and Angelina constantly use this Shaafici POV but dont realize this applies to elite women who have maids and grew up in luxury. Not the average Halimo too lazy too cook food and order UberEats instead cant believe they are making this false comparison :chrisfreshhah:

Trending