Andrew Tate has already begun giving dawah

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
I don’t mind him spreading his beliefs whether his doing it for views or not.

That’s clearly his rights.

but he clearly is promoting his beliefs: on a specific young sexually frustrated demographics; where he’s luring them in.

Their expectations is gonna have a rude awakening when they realise being a Muslim is more than just having 5 spouses. as Tates fans wanted to cope through.

They should remember being a Muslim is to be a committed believer

as Gods states in the Quran:

O mankind! Reverence your Guardian-Lord, who created you from a single person, created, of like nature, his mate, and from this pair scattered (like seeds) countless men and women. Reverence Allah, through Whom you demand your mutual (rights), and reverence the wombs (that bore you); for Allah ever watches over you. (4:1)

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1667560925533.png

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
i’m just trying to raise awareness walaalo if you meet a teenage caadan boy who’s converted to islam then there’s like 90% chance he was converted in a discord chat

it doesn't matter if he converted in a discord chat. We just need the cadaan boys to marry single Xaliimos

Ehh I do agree Islam solves a lot of the modern worlds problems but I’m not a fan of the guy trying to sell the idea of a “submissive Muslim obeying wife” for dawah

All the femeinists coping harder in this comment section hiding their distate for him now hes become Muslim, posting thiny veiled comments "i dont get why hes liked" "ok but omg the mysogony men shouldnt want subissive wives!!" "hes making mens expectations for women not fair" blah blah cope harder lmaoo

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Like I always say about men who do nothing but speak on women 24/7, they are naagnaageys.
:jaynerd:
Like don’t you feel pathetic, if I was speaking on men 24/7 and what my absurd expectations are for not only my man but what every women should expect, I’d feel like a weird loser.
:damsel:
But I guess y’all like that. Don’t have control over anything, so project onto women.
:kanyehmm:
Someone tell him rich khaleeji women don’t even know how to hold a knife, they ain’t cooking anything for you
:wtfdis:
And he’s talking about onlyfans like he ain’t a pimp.
:mjlol:
His mentality hasn’t changed one bit.
:mjcry: