Andrew Tate has already begun giving dawah

He’s been talking about Muslim women like that in general, no mention of Somali women. You’re hatred of us is a bit evident here. I don’t know why you have issues with us but my Allah cure you of your sickness but this is indeed a sickness.

if you’re really concerned about Muslim women being ‘offered’ like objects, then you’d be concerned about what Tate is saying. He is literally bringing men into Islam, not through submission to Allah, but through having another human a woman submit to them.

women are the central narrative here and instead of being irritated by Tate, you attack your fellow Somali sisters who have nothing to do with that cadaan man and the biggest supporters of this is men like you. So don’t attack us.
Hey @Angelina, I don't think we've ever spoken before directly on here. I hear what you're saying and its absolutely true. But I feel this is the manifestation of everything Abdis/Faraxs have been saying for eons of years. I remember my first job at 15 was at Pizza Hut and one afternoon as I was taking my mid-shift break I walked into the staff rest room. Two of my colleagues were having a conversation, both male. And what caught my attention the most was that one of the guys was saying how he's Sunni Muslim but does not believe in Sahih Al Bukarahi's recordings of the Prophet's Sunnah. I was confused as to how someone can be a Sunni and not follow the Sunnah. But he was adamant that the Sunnah was compromised and that the Quran was all that he needed to follow. I asked the brother if his parents taught him this, he said he had reverted to Islam because his gf, now wife's parents would not let them be together unless he had. Wallahi this occurred at my own workplace. And so, there are men out there who are and have been converting to Islam purely to get with a Muslim girl. Luckily this girl wasn't Somali but Southeast Asian - Malaysia. But I see this trend common amongst a lot of Muslim girls not just Somali girls. Where they, like @Basra and @1week mentioned, like white boys converting to Islam, irrespective of their past or their defaults in the deen.
it doesn't matter if he converted in a discord chat. We just need the cadaan boys to marry single Xaliimos
i’ll lead the pack on that one
Mashallah another millionaire is halal for me
Its really disheartening for some of us born Muslim men like us Abdis that our sisters fetishise ajnabi reverts and enjoy the attention they get from ajnabi men. And so when you call us out for not doing anything about a problem we have no hand in creating, I feel you're being unfair.

Look forward to hearing back from you and others on this

Its really disheartening for some of us born Muslim men like us Abdis that our sisters fetishise ajnabi reverts and enjoy the attention they get from ajnabi men. And so when you call us out for not doing anything about a problem we have no hand in creating, I feel you're being unfair.

Sxb why do even care :mahubowtf: They are random women. Let them do what they want. You shouldn't care what random people do just because you share an ethnicity. Also, Tyrone and Chad aren't going to take all the Xalimos away from you; theirs is a whole country full of them. :comeon:

I’m genuinely so scared for this because they are already sexualising us on a daily basis
on twitter you can find “based” accounts run by caadan boys praising islam, and muslim women in particular as they compare them with non-muslim women, with thousands of likes. the worst part of it all is the muslim men encouraging these kind of guys to convert, the discord groups i was discussing weren’t moderated/run by caadan boys but boys from muslim backgrounds who wanted sexist and racist caadans to convert so they can be part of the “based” flock

:damnmusic:i don't even know all of this
more muslims should be aware of stuff like this. those converts will visit the same masjids we do and try and spread their beliefs amongst us. i see them propagandising on twitter to muslim boys and it’s gross

Hey @Angelina, I don't think we've ever spoken before directly on here. I hear what you're saying and its absolutely true. But I feel this is the manifestation of everything Abdis/Faraxs have been saying for eons of years. I remember my first job at 15 was at Pizza Hut and one afternoon as I was taking my mid-shift break I walked into the staff rest room. Two of my colleagues were having a conversation, both male. And what caught my attention the most was that one of the guys was saying how he's Sunni Muslim but does not believe in Sahih Al Bukarahi's recordings of the Prophet's Sunnah. I was confused as to how someone can be a Sunni and not follow the Sunnah. But he was adamant that the Sunnah was compromised and that the Quran was all that he needed to follow. I asked the brother if his parents taught him this, he said he had reverted to Islam because his gf, now wife's parents would not let them be together unless he had. Wallahi this occurred at my own workplace. And so, there are men out there who are and have been converting to Islam purely to get with a Muslim girl. Luckily this girl wasn't Somali but Southeast Asian - Malaysia. But I see this trend common amongst a lot of Muslim girls not just Somali girls. Where they, like @Basra and @1week mentioned, like white boys converting to Islam, irrespective of their past or their defaults in the deen.

men go crazy for female reverts. besides, the majority of muslim women will not marry converts let alone come across converts. don’t be upset at something that is basically non-existent walaal

Lmao they get mad when women tell other women “my money is my money and his money is my money”, at least that has some truth to it, who the f*ck said I have to cook for you and be your personal maid
:what:
Lmao imagine telling ajnabi women to join islam because you get a sugar daddy with it
:what1:
But if we have a problem with this fake ass dawah, we are “feminists”. No you’re just a misogynistic incel. YOU cope harder
:umad:
“Hey, become a Muslim so that you get an Islamic wife!” Seriously what kind of dawah is this?

men go crazy for female reverts. besides, the majority of muslim women will not marry converts let alone come across converts. don’t be upset at something that is basically non-existent walaal
Sister in faith and in race, I am not upset. I just have gheerah for my sisters and when I see sisters fetishising ajnabi non-Muslim men to revert-to-marry and then being upset when ajnabi non-Muslim men want to revert-to-marry, I get confused.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I thought xalimos loved us Somali men but it seems you girls really do like ajnabi men converting for y'all smh

Xaliimos still want non Madow Somali babies huuno i.e fellow ethnic Somali. But the problem is -the ratio of Farah to Xaliimo is bad. 1 farah for 7 Xaliimo

Xaliimo got to start cruising huuno.

1667676083665.png

Last edited:
Xaliimos still want non Madow Somali babies huuno. But the problem is -the ratio of Farah to Xaliimo is bad. 1 farah for 7 Xaliimo

Xaliimo got to start cruising huuno.
I don't think the ratios are that wide walaal and even if it was, does it justify rubbing all this ajnabi love in our faces?

Using us faraxs to make 'non-madow Somali babies' makes me feel like you only see us Faraxs as baby making machines.

Also, lets not compare women to flocks of animals. They are much more than that

Last edited:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
There are already cases of people converting to islam because of Tate.

That's also the main the reason why the dawah scene is very soft & welcoming with him ,they see him as a great opportunity for dawah for his millions of young fans.

Which can of course backfire by false impression of Islam by young weirdos & therefore conversion for the wrong reasons.

I hope the dawah scene , imam's & scholars will advice him & straighten him up .
I will become friends with a p*orn star and let them know that she and her other pstar/prostitute friends can find peace in Islam through having a sugar daddy muslim husband.

But I will also add that, they can continue being “muslim” prostitutes and p*rn stars, as they are new converts and are not expected to change immediately.

They will also have a podcast where all they do is objectify muslim men aka their sugar daddys and their occupations and how to earn fast cash. The dawah sisters will welcome them all with open arms as they will help convert their gaal prostitute wannabe followers in the millions.

Their conversion seems to be based on them getting a sugar daddy husband and not believing in the oneness of Allah swt, because now that is a valid conversation it seems.

I expect y’all to fully support this initiative of mine and @OffTheDome @Luffy @ThatHotMixedGuy to be my biggest supporters iA.
:wow:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I don't think the ratios are that wide walaal and even if it was, does it justify rubbing all this ajnabi love in our faces?

Using us faraxs to make 'non-madow Somali babies' makes me feel like you only see us Faraxs as baby making machines.

Also, lets not compare women to flocks of animals. They are much more than that

Na'aam huuno. I concur

1667678974981.png

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
according to Islam, a woman who didn’t grow up doing housework shouldn’t be part of her Islamic duties at all to do that, which is the case for a lot of middle eastern women. Do you know that? According to Shafaai madhab
Oh word?
:hmm:
Well I grew up splitting the work with my older brother, so my husband better get to that 50/50 mindset
:denzelnigga:

Trending