Andrew Schulz (Comedian) makes Somali FGM joke

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
f*ck this guy, hurr durr "muh friends hosted him" fock this guy you are a cuck for hosting him.
I noticed certain somalis like to lick ajnaabis’s fuuto, case in point the dude in the video laughing and making jokes about being dirt poor that he didn’t see a house until he came to the west. Anything to be liked by the white man, inferiority complex at its best.

Is it me or is it ok to make fun of somali foreheads but. not other racially specific features lol :icon neutral:. Not that I’m even offended by forehead jokes but still a double standard no?
You can make fun of any feature besides wide noses/afro hair and slanted eyes

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I noticed certain somalis like to lick ajnaabis’s fuuto, case in point the dude in the video laughing and making jokes about being dirt poor that he didn’t see a house until he came to the west. Anything to be liked by the white man, inferiority complex at its best.
Yup Comedy is a neat avenue to dash truth into "jokes" and get away with it. Somalis who are making excuses for this man are pathetic

Apollo

VIP
Nilos aren't the only group with bulbous foreheads. Other SSA groups have it as well, like Bantus.

Only the ones mixed with Nilotes and/or Cushites in the EAF countries do. The other ones have the same foreheads as West Africans, which is usually not the massive East African variety. Of course, one may find it there as well, but not at the same frequency of occurrence.

Just like you can find hooked nose Irishmen even though it is less common in them than Middle Easterners.

We've got no other choice lol. Most Western Somalis will likely never go back to the Homeland, so we'll need to get our shit together in the West if we're to become a respected community.

Jews aren't the only successful ethnic minority, we also have East Asians, High-Caste Indians, Iranians & Indian Sikhs e.g are also successful in the West. Therefore, we don't necessarily need to become an elite minority like the Jews, but at the very least become successful & respected like other aforementioned groups.
Agreed, we have no choice. I cannot see myself in Somalia full time. I’m too American at this point. Hopefully the future generation stresses education above all else. The elite minorities care only about that. I do however see many Somalis now days in the states that value that.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Is it me or is it ok to make fun of somali foreheads but. not other racially specific features lol :icon neutral:. Not that I’m even offended by forehead jokes but still a double standard no?
It's always been this way. Insulting Somali foreheads and body types is okay but don't you dare mention Madow nose/hair, semitic noses, or indho yariis.

Yup Comedy is a neat avenue to dash truth into "jokes" and get away with it. Somalis who are making excuses for this man are pathetic
Damn. Maybe I just don’t give af about Mali girls then lol. I need to stay off Twitter. Seeing them calaal about this made me laugh, cant even lie.

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
It’s not fair though lol. We’re treated with white privilege when people want to make fun of us without backlash, but were nigge*s when it comes down to it. Blacks without the racial protection :gucciwhat:
I think it’s mainly due to blacks being higher in numbers in the west, racism against blacks being displayed way more in the media and them sparking bigger outcries over racism towards them

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I think it’s mainly due to blacks being higher in numbers in the west, racism against blacks being displayed way more in the media and them sparking bigger outcries over racism towards them
That makes sense but what doesn't make sense are the hordes of cuck Somalis who cry about anti blackness then laugh along when Madows insult Somali features (which are clearly perceived as 'unblack').

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
That makes sense but what doesn't make sense are the hordes of cuck Somalis who cry about anti blackness then laugh along when Madows insult Somali features (which are clearly perceived as 'unblack').
Wallahi those type are bottom of the barrel filth

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP

I've noticed this a long time ago, somalis are not perceived as black hence why somali racism is never addressed or spoken of almost taboo like even noticed some self hatred from somalis towards their own in attempts to push for acceptance from blacks we should be ashamed of our "caucasian features", hence why forhead jokes are even made

Not surprised that open somali racism is displayed at a comedy event

Trending