Andrew Schulz (Comedian) makes Somali FGM joke

Watch the first few seconds.
“Somali chicks if you’re missing your clit, just take a little piece of your forehead and put it down there, nobody will notice”:gucciwhat:

Toronto niggaz better deal with this guy.
He’s from New York and he’s a comedian. They sometimes cross the line. My friends in Minnesota took him around to Somali restaurants and he’s a cool guy. He does dark comedy and thought probably Somalis are not sensitive and would laugh at it and brush it aside. Somali girls right now on Twitter are crying because there so sensitive to any negative comment/joke about them.

@911 I want to create a wikipedia page on anticushitism and list this as an example. Make it become a real word. :dead:
Not a bad idea lol.

Can be a very handy tool to shut down anti-Somali folks in the West, but as a collective we'd need to attain the same level or exceed the level of socio-economic power that Jews have to add political weight behind the "Anti-Cushitic" label.

As a result, our ethnic community would be an integral part of the West & carve out our position, much like how the Jews done it.

Not a bad idea lol.

Can be a very handy tool to shut down anti-Somali folks in the West, but as a collective we'd need to attain the same level or exceed the level of socio-economic power that Jews have to add political weight behind the "Anti-Cushitic" label.

As a result, our ethnic community would be an integral part of the West & carve out our position, much like how the Jews done it.
You think these Somalis we see in London and the west could be on any wave that Jews are on. I gave up hope on these Nigga’s years ago. Talk to any local from where Somalis settle and it’s the same shit they say. No matter where they are. And exceed the socio-economic power of Jews who dominate Wall Street and Hollywood. Give me some of that good shit you smoking abti.

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
Here’s him eating at a maqaayad, next time he eats there imma ask the workers to put laxative in his mango juice :siilaanyosmile:

Here’s him eating at a maqaayad, next time he eats there imma ask the workers to put laxative in his mango juice :siilaanyosmile:
Some friends of mine hosted him when he came to Minneapolis back in 2015. He’s a cool guy who got carried away. I personally didn’t laugh at it because we all have grandmothers who I hope didn’t deal with it(I know none of us asked lol). But seeing these Mali chicks on twitter having shuban over this, I can’t even lie makes me chuckle.

Is it me or is it ok to make fun of somali foreheads but. not other racially specific features lol :icon neutral:. Not that I’m even offended by forehead jokes but still a double standard no?

Apollo

VIP
Is it me or is it ok to make fun of somali foreheads but. not other racially specific features lol :icon neutral:. Not that I’m even offended by forehead jokes but still a double standard no?

It's not even a Somali-specific trait. Many East Africans have it.

Just like the Jewish nose isn't really a Jewish trait but actually Middle Eastern.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
f*ck this guy, hurr durr "muh friends hosted him" fock this guy you are a cuck for hosting him.

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
It’s also ok to make fun of Jew noses lol

You think these Somalis we see in London and the west could be on any wave that Jews are on. I gave up hope on these Nigga’s years ago. Talk to any local from where Somalis settle and it’s the same shit they say. No matter where they are. And exceed the socio-economic power of Jews who dominate Wall Street and Hollywood. Give me some of that good shit you smoking abti.
We've got no other choice lol. Most Western Somalis will likely never go back to the Homeland, so we'll need to get our shit together in the West if we're to become a respected community.

Jews aren't the only successful ethnic minority, we also have East Asians, High-Caste Indian Hindus, Iranians & Indian Sikhs e.g are also successful in the West. Therefore, we don't necessarily need to become an elite minority like the Jews, but at the very least become successful & respected like other aforementioned groups.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts