Ancient Egypt Land of Punt in Eastern Africa cure to Racism?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP

Since we all know land of Punt was in Eastern Africa abihiin wasse (pardon my Fransiis)

Yacni ii dhageysada researchers found that the most logical place for the Land of Punt was Eastern African especially Horn of Africa they proved this with a xaywaan wa lakiin I'm not done.

Back to topic yaa ikhwaani so listen. Since Somalis are basically darkskinned. I saw a lot of Black people rooting in the comments section and even White folk. This made me think and I always had this idea. Somalis are cure to racism. Assigning ancient Egyptian history to Horn of Africans is the best solution.. Yacni becaaauusse waa Black lakiin waa Caucasoid ma fahamtay?

I hope you all understand now

Last edited:

Since we all know land of Punt was in Eastern Africa abihiin wasse (pardon my Fransiis)

Yacni ii dhageysada researchers found that the most logical place for the Land of Punt was Eatern African especially Horn of Africa they proved this with a xaywaan wa lakiin I'm not done.

Back to topic yaa ikhwaani so listen. Since Somalis are basically darkskinned. I saw a lot of Black people rooting in the comments section and even White folk. This made me think and I always had this idea. Somalis are cure to racism. Assigning ancient Egyptian history to Horn of Africans is the best solution.. Yacni becaaauusse waa Black lakiin waa Caucasoid ma fahamtay?

I hope you all understand now
Yes! in fact since we are not closer to black or white, we serve as a buffer to this jealousy and beef between blacks and whites in terms of claiming egyptian history and racial inferiority narrative. We are neither inclined to side with blacks or whites but we are proof that africans did have some civilisations and shuts down the racial theories. Hell even west africa had muslim empires and yet they feel ashamed of them and reject them.

Either way we need to wait for further archeological finds in somalia or ertitrea and the horn in general before we piece together this story or come to any conclusions. I suspect that what's buried in the sands of somalia has the answer to our questions.

@CaliTedesse wanting to reconnect with his imaginary hotep roots lmao...
images (4).jpeg

Stop trying to steal the history/heritage of another nation just because your country(Somalia) lacks impressive ancient history naacala.

Last edited:

CaliTedesse

VIP
Yes! in fact since we are not closer to black or white, we serve as a buffer to this jealousy and beef between blacks and whites in terms of claiming egyptian history and racial inferiority narrative. We are neither inclined to side with blacks or whites but we are proof that africans did have some civilisations and shuts down the racial theories. Hell even west africa had muslim empires and yet they feel ashamed of them and reject them.

Either way we need to wait for further archeological finds in somalia or ertitrea and the horn in general before we piece together this story or come to any conclusions. I suspect that what's buried in the sands of somalia has the answer to our questions.
You are right brother. Wallahi billahi

@CaliTedesse wanting to reconnect with his imaginary hotep roots lmao...
View attachment 70866

Stop trying to steal the history/heritage of another nation just because your country(Somalia) lacks impressive ancient history naacala.
Your definitely not somali or a huge self hating one at that. Chill sxb! no one has claimed egypt either way they were cousins of puntites and are connected to the african family but they praise their punt brothers and we are merely speculating that we as the horn african descendants may have claim to this. Of course it's ridiculous to claim egypt or even punt at this point but like i stated once we start archeological research we will have some proof towards the punt claim.

Also don't talk down to somali history! we achieved a lot more than many nations and have a rich history. Punt is just the final piece of the puzzle and i can't wait until we begin examining our archeological history.

Just don't be xaasid.

:chrisfreshhah:

CaliTedesse

VIP
Your definitely not somali or a huge self hating one at that. Chill sxb! no one has claimed egypt either way they were cousins of puntites and are connected to the african family but they praise their punt brothers and we are merely speculating that we as the horn african descendants may have claim to this. Of course it's ridiculous to claim egypt or even punt at this point but like i stated once we start archeological research we will have some proof towards the punt claim.

Also don't talk down to somali history! we achieved a lot more than many nations and have a rich history. Punt is just the final piece of the puzzle and i can't wait until we begin examining our archeological history.

Just don't be xaasid.

:chrisfreshhah:
War wuxuu waa xaasid wallahi billahi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending