Ancient British were Black - Ground breaking DNA Tests Reveal

Status
Not open for further replies.

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
Okay, this will invite others who can't go by a day without posting about their clan and who love to pick fights with others. We pray for Somalia and for all Somalis whoever and wherever they are. Somali clans are all our clans and of our blood, so there is no need to stress clan issues but hope the best for all. There is no need for disputes and fights among Somalis. Help make the place good forum for all. Majority are young adults. We have responsibility to help them get positive experience from interacting with Older Somalis like Us. You and me are in the same category. Which is why you are going to be exclusively mine - Your cougar status won you a toy boy with Oday brains.

Let us have fun shall we?
pixlr_20180207220038579.jpg

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
T
Explain the process of mutation which takes that many years and why the change doesn't happen based on the supposed need to adapt to the surrounding environment which is still valid for my kind. It is cold as frozen hell where I live and I could use quick mutation that enables me to shed the need for dark skin. I wonder why so called nature isn't being kind to me and stopped offering me the chance.

Besides, Any process that happened in the past and is scientifically proven can also happen now and into the future. Why the sudden stoppage of an important process in evolution? There is no recorded observation of things transmuting into something else. In fact, any genetic mutation causes problems according to the data observed. Without deliberate intellectual based changes in the genetic codes of living beings, the result of something useful coming out of chance mutation is next to impossible.

Have some respect for science please. Call atheism a faith and I will respect it.
Yo don't write essays for these s 30years of war still hasn't taught them anything you think some words will

World

VIP
Explain the process of mutation which takes that many years and why the change doesn't happen based on the supposed need to adapt to the surrounding environment which is still valid for my kind. It is cold as frozen hell where I live and I could use quick mutation that enables me to shed the need for dark skin. I wonder why so called nature isn't being kind to me and stopped offering me the chance.

Besides, Any process that happened in the past and is scientifically proven can also happen now and into the future. Why the sudden stoppage of an important process in evolution? There is no recorded observation of things transmuting into something else. In fact, any genetic mutation causes problems according to the data observed. Without deliberate intellectual based changes in the genetic codes of living beings, the result of something useful coming out of chance mutation is next to impossible.

Have some respect for science please. Call atheism a faith and I will respect it.
Is this really a question?

Since the development of better housing and vitamin supplementation in diets, the pressures to adapt skin colour have ceased to exist for many, and we likely will not see populations adapt skin colour in the future due to sun exposure - to the same extent.

I don't believe in atheism either since I'm Muslim, but at the same time I don't believe in salafism.

Is this really a question?

Since the development of better housing and vitamin supplementation in diets, the pressures to adapt skin colour have ceased to exist for many, and we likely will not see populations adapt skin colour in the future due to sun exposure - to the same extent.

I don't believe in atheism either since I'm Muslim, but at the same time I don't believe in salafism.

Tired old excuses bro. I am open to good and practical science. Find me on here sometimes when you have something like that for me.

I didn't think you were Salafi, you don't have to defend yourself.

:lolbron:

Vitamin iyo guryo fiicanaa la helay kulahaa ee markaa looma baahna daanyeer inuu dad noqdo anymore. Haye saxib, meesha kasii wad khuraafaadka.

T

Yo don't write essays for these s 30years of war still hasn't taught them anything you think some words will

They are kinsmen bro, you never give up on anyone of them even if you have strong disagreements with them.

Tough love, kid gloves, or with understanding, whatever works saxib. everyone is sort of relative, even those who think I am biased against their clan.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Why are you suprised? Europeans were darker than Middle Easterners, thousands of years ago. Skin depigmentation is associated with changes in diet and sexual selection.

Populations, which represented early farmers, had previously received a lot of vitamin D from their food, such as vitamin D-rich fish and animal livers, when they were hunter-gatherers. But after the advent of farming, when grains such as wheat and barley became a major part of their dinner plates, early Europeans needed to synthesize a larger amount of vitamin D in their skins. That’s when lightening up became very advantageous.The study “provides evidence that loss of regular dietary vitamin D as a result of the transition to a more strongly agricultural lifestyle may have triggered” the evolution of lighter skin, says Nina Jablonski, a leading skin color researcher at Pennsylvania State University, University Park.
:mjlol:

In a span of less than a month, its been revealed that queen of ancient Egypt was white and the first Briton was black :cosbyhmm:

Why all this skin color news all of a sudden.

Race is bullshit anyway. I identify as Somali now, the color label is only needed for ppl who've been stripped from their ethnicity that they have no choice but to identify as a skin color.

In a span of less than a month, its been revealed that queen of ancient Egypt was white and the first Briton was black :cosbyhmm:

Why all this skin color news all of a sudden.

Race is bullshit anyway. I identify as Somali now, the color label is only needed for ppl who've been stripped from their ethnicity that they have no choice but to identify as a skin color.
Not just blacks do it whites do it too, only for them it seems pathetic to and wine about superiority. I mean if i had control of the world i would enjoy it real talk, AA doing it i can understand it's because they already are labelled that so they got used to it and have no power at all But i don't get why whites do it. It's almost like thy feel inferior if they don't put someone down.Anyway chinese are taking over soon and that's already a hard pill for them to swallow, as trump said "the chinese as screwing us over" they really are trying to put the dollar down this time.

I kinda feel sorry for white supremacist, i can imagine them being in denial like "We were niggas an shit" lol!!!

SumMo

very lowkey
I’m not surprised. White people only came to existence very recently. That’s why evolution never really caught up with them. The so-called ‘fitness of survival’ doesn’t apply to them, because once they came to existence, technology/civilization was already well established. If not for this, most of them would have been gone long time ago and probably extinct by now. Either that, or one of them with a deficiancy (that makes him better adapted to the cold environment) would have taken over their ‘race’.

Just the other day I was walking down a snowy hill, and there were 4 white people in front of me. One lady fell, the other was unsteady holding on to something, the third was crawling, and the forth tried to ice-skate his way down but failed miserably. I was the only one who successfully managed to get down that hill without any complication. So much for ‘evolution’.. :mjpls:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending