Ancient British were Black - Ground breaking DNA Tests Reveal

Status
Not open for further replies.
upload_2018-2-7_8-24-13.png

48ED916B00000578-5358699-image-a-33_1517936571637.jpg

48EFC0AE00000578-5358699-Britain_at_the_time_of_Cheddar_Man_around_10_000_years_ago_was_v-a-1_1517962575924.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-5358699/First-Brit-dark-skinned-blue-eyed.html

48EF4B7100000578-5358699-For_more_than_100_years_scientists_have_tried_to_reveal_Cheddar_-a-23_1517943693529.jpg

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I dont believe it! Period.

I dont believe it! Period.

What you belief is irrelevant in the grand scheme of things, their own researchers, scientists and archaeologists are coming to terms with this now based on their own 'empirical evidence', studies and conclusions.

It's astonishing to see how the inferiority complex of the masses has reached such a low point, that you are willing to deny them even when their own intellectuals, scientists, researchers and archaeologists state that humanity itself originated in East Africa.

I could understand you denying this out of superiority complex, but we know that's not the case because you subconsciously deify white people, had it been an AA making the same claims, you would have rejected out of a false sense of superiority complex.

I feel a great deal of shame having to share a lineage with pathetic people like yourself.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
What you belief is irrelevant in the grand scheme of things, their own researchers, scientists and archaeologists are coming to terms with this now based on their own 'empirical evidence', studies and conclusions.

It's astonishing to see how the inferiority complex of the masses has reached such a low point, that you are willing to deny them even when their own intellectuals, scientists, researchers and archaeologists state that humanity itself originated in East Africa.

I could understand you denying this out of superiority complex, but we know that's not the case because you subconsciously deify white people, had it been an AA making the same claims, you would have rejected out of a false sense of superiority complex.

I feel a great deal of shame having to share a lineage with pathetic people like yourself.

Wow. All that psychobulsh!t because of 5 words???? LOL

Huuno...i dont believe it because i believe what my religion tells me. All present humans originated from Prophet Adam. pbuh.

But to be more precise, our race originate from Prophet Noah PBUH. He had three sons....

"
We Come From the Three Sons of Nuh
The three sons of Nuh on the vessel were Sam, Ham, and Yafith. God willed that only those three sons of Nuh would have children, and that no one else on the ark would have children. Surah As-Saffat, verse 77, means that God made the children of Prophet Nuh the ones from whom the people come. All the people nowadays go back to those three sons.
Imam Ahmad Ibn Hambal narrated from the route of Samurah, the son of Jundub that the Prophet said, “Sam is the forefather of the Arabs, Ham is the forefather of the Abyssinians, and Yafith is the forefather of the first Romans (Greeks).

As to the day on which the ark landed on Mt. Judiyy, Qatadah and others cited that the believers went on the ark on the 10th day of Rajab. They floated for 150 days and the vessel landed on Mt. Judiyy, staying for one month before the people got out. The day they went off the ark was the 10th day of Muharram. Ibn Jarir narrated a similar piece of information and that they fasted on the day they got out. *see note at the end of this article*

When Prophet Nuh was about to die, he was asked a question by the angels, “How did it feel to spend so many years on Earth?” Prophet Nuh replied, “I saw this life on Earth like a house with two doors. I entered into that life from one door and I left through the other.” He meant that it went so quickly. Our Prophet said that this world is like the farm for the Hereafter. Here you plant your deeds, and in the Hereafter you harvest. It was narrated that Prophet Nuh lived for 1400 years, as well as other narrations.

When Prophet Nuh ate he would say “Al-Hamdulillah” (praise and thanks to God), and he said this when he drank, put on his clothes, and rode an animal as well. He was very thankful to God, as cited in Suratul-Isra’, verse :

“Prophet Nuh was a thankful slave of God.”
God said in Surah Saba’, verse 13, that one would find among the slaves of God few that are truly thankful to God. This does not mean that only a few people are Muslim. It means that the majority of Muslims are not highly pious Muslims. Most Muslims use their endowments to do some sins, and hence they are not truly thankful.

So We opened the gates of heaven with torrential water and made the earth burst forth with gushing springs. And the waters met together in a way which was decreed. We bore him on a planked and well-caulked ship. (Qur'an, 54:11-13)"

Last edited:

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
I think they are trying to come down the Blacks for this new discovery :ehh:

If the first Britons were black how are they claiming that king Tut's mother was white ?

Last edited:

kaneki

jinx is my waifu 4 laifu
Wow. All that psychobulsh!t because of 5 words???? LOL

Huuno...i dont believe it because i believe what my religion tells me. All present humans originated from Prophet Adam. pbuh.

But to be more precise, our race originate from Prophet Noah PBUH. He had three sons....

"
We Come From the Three Sons of Nuh
The three sons of Nuh on the vessel were Sam, Ham, and Yafith. God willed that only those three sons of Nuh would have children, and that no one else on the ark would have children. Surah As-Saffat, verse 77, means that God made the children of Prophet Nuh the ones from whom the people come. All the people nowadays go back to those three sons.
Imam Ahmad Ibn Hambal narrated from the route of Samurah, the son of Jundub that the Prophet said, “Sam is the forefather of the Arabs, Ham is the forefather of the Abyssinians, and Yafith is the forefather of the first Romans (Greeks).

As to the day on which the ark landed on Mt. Judiyy, Qatadah and others cited that the believers went on the ark on the 10th day of Rajab. They floated for 150 days and the vessel landed on Mt. Judiyy, staying for one month before the people got out. The day they went off the ark was the 10th day of Muharram. Ibn Jarir narrated a similar piece of information and that they fasted on the day they got out. *see note at the end of this article*

When Prophet Nuh was about to die, he was asked a question by the angels, “How did it feel to spend so many years on Earth?” Prophet Nuh replied, “I saw this life on Earth like a house with two doors. I entered into that life from one door and I left through the other.” He meant that it went so quickly. Our Prophet said that this world is like the farm for the Hereafter. Here you plant your deeds, and in the Hereafter you harvest. It was narrated that Prophet Nuh lived for 1400 years, as well as other narrations.

When Prophet Nuh ate he would say “Al-Hamdulillah” (praise and thanks to God), and he said this when he drank, put on his clothes, and rode an animal as well. He was very thankful to God, as cited in Suratul-Isra’, verse :

“Prophet Nuh was a thankful slave of God.”
God said in Surah Saba’, verse 13, that one would find among the slaves of God few that are truly thankful to God. This does not mean that only a few people are Muslim. It means that the majority of Muslims are not highly pious Muslims. Most Muslims use their endowments to do some sins, and hence they are not truly thankful.

So We opened the gates of heaven with torrential water and made the earth burst forth with gushing springs. And the waters met together in a way which was decreed. We bore him on a planked and well-caulked ship. (Qur'an, 54:11-13)"

You are stupid.

Black as in dark skin, not black as in Negroid origins.

Prior to the empire there was 0% Sub-Saharan in the British Isles.

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
Self hating s exposed on this thread

When your dead in your grave the soil nor the insects will care if your from their qabill or nation they won't care if your Arabian or Japanese

This whole thing is a test Allah could have made us one nation but he wanted to test us so please don't transferred the limits of nationalistic beliefs

When your dead in your grave the soil nor the insects will care if your from their qabill or nation they won't care if your Arabian or Japanes

When you are dead you don't exist anymore. It's lights out with no electric signals in the brain. The insects eating you are alive, not you.

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
You are wasting your time on Arab fairy tales. Muhammad was a plagiarist and a false prophet.

My prophet (saw) is the greatest of all creation

“And Verily. for you (Muhammad (S)) are on an exalted (standard of) character” (Quran, Surah Al-Qalam:4).

This should mean something to you

• And verily, those who disbelieve would almost make you slip with their eyes through hatred when they hear the Reminder (the Quran), and they say: “Verily, he (Muhammad SAW) is a madman!”

And for your accusations of purgery

• And if he (Muhammad SAW) had forged a false saying concerning Us (Allah),
  • We surely should have seized him by his right hand (or with power and might),
  • And then certainly should have cut off his life artery (Aorta),
  • And none of you could withhold Us from (punishing) him. (Quran, Surah Al-Haqqah : 44-47)

Please read this and come back

We have only sent you as a mercy to the worlds (Surah Al-Anbiya, Verse 107

Adam was made from black mud (thus he was black) idk why there so many white and arab asskissers here it's not like all arabs are angels today, they are just as racist as whites (who are the closest people to being the majority of hell) so don't bring your religious mumbo jumbo here. When people want to look down on the original black man it's all okay we're suddenly all bani adam, but when a white or arab loser wants to claim superiority despite their ancestors also being dark at some point no one says a word it's all a test and the hereafter is more important. If that was the case than more AA are going to heaven because they were all murdered, rather than some of the false arab worshippers today who beat sri lankan servants " yeah!!! real godly people". Sorry but other people deserve this so called heaven than racists and corrupters, this religion is failing because the arabs (majority) turned out just like bani israel, racists. I'm sure god is just and he will judge.

Why you calling her stupid though? she made her point, you should counter that instead of calling her stupid.

He countered her point by calling her stupid.
It makes sense to call her stupid since one of the distinct features of being stupid is coming up with stupid ideas.

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
He countered her point by calling her stupid.
It makes sense to call her stupid since one of the distinct features of being stupid is coming up with stupid ideas.

Well we could say the same thing about him for calling her stupid.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts